PDA

View Full Version : Woman grabbed my ass.

glockmail
02-24-2009, 07:33 PM
We're up at the cabin and my wife's there, my old neighbor gal pal, and her BFF. We're playing a board game and during a break, my wife's out of the room and I'm I'm walking around picking stuff up or something, and BFF reaches over and grabs my ass. I look over at her, zero expression, and she says she's sorry, and I said I don't have a problem with that, grab away.

Heck, I don't mind being a sex object. I don't know why women have a problem with it.

Immanuel
02-24-2009, 08:34 PM
Some of us can only wish we were... :lol:

Immie

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2009, 08:45 PM
laughs so hard his teeth hurt :lol:

Some of us can only wish we were... :lol:

Immie

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2009, 09:48 PM
glock is the man :coffee:

We're up at the cabin and my wife's there, my old neighbor gal pal, and her BFF. We're playing a board game and during a break, my wife's out of the room and I'm I'm walking around picking stuff up or something, and BFF reaches over and grabs my ass. I look over at her, zero expression, and she says she's sorry, and I said I don't have a problem with that, grab away.

Heck, I don't mind being a sex object. I don't know why women have a problem with it.

Psychoblues
02-25-2009, 01:49 AM
You didn't give her a quick smootch, gm?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Alcohol promotes unrealistic dreaming, cowgirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The GOP,,,The Party Of Fear And Loathing,,,sad,,,,,,,

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues