02-25-2009, 01:26 AM
GOP,,,,The Party Of Fear And Loathing,,,,,,,sad,,,,,,

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

02-25-2009, 04:45 PM
well that was some intelligent argument.... [/sarcasm]

glockmail
02-25-2009, 04:52 PM
well that was some intelligent argument.... [/sarcasm]I don't have him on ignore but I quit reading his posts long, long ago. The man's obviously brain dead.

NightTrain
02-27-2009, 01:49 AM
Your drunken ravings were mildly amusing 7 years ago when you still had enough brain cells to formulate a compelling argument , even if a little creepy, but it has to be done.

Breathe Deeply!
http://www.picvault.info/images/537086587_PyschoBabble.jpg

For the good of the Internet, (including your DU comrades that told you to lay off the sauce and please STFU), I pronounce you Ignored.

I had to laugh when people of DU looked at your posts and said "Whoa!"

You are dead to me, and I happily look forward to no "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in my future post readings, ignore is a beautiful thing.

PostmodernProphet
02-27-2009, 07:34 AM
Definitions of loathe on the Web:

* abhor: find repugnant; "I loathe that man"; "She abhors cats"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

* To hate, detest, revile
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/loathe

* loathing - abhorrence: hate coupled with disgust
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

* Loathes - Hatred or hate is a word that describes intense feelings of dislike. It can be used in a wide variety of contexts, from hatred of inanimate ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loathes

* loathing - Sense of revulsion, distaste, detestation, extreme hatred or dislike
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/loathing

Proud to be a Loather.....

sgtdmski
03-03-2009, 05:28 AM
The only one I seem to see using fear lately is President Obama travelling around the country say we must do something now or else......when even the CBO has stated that doing nothing will be better than the Stimulus Bill.

For all his complaints about the "Bush Regime" using fear tactics, it seems that the candidate of Faith, Hope and Change has not shown any faith, hope or change thus far in Washington DC. But then when you campaign only on slogans, I guess the peoples view of what you are going to do is extremely low. When you offer nothing, you don't have to provide anything.

dmk

glockmail
03-03-2009, 09:01 AM
The only one I seem to see using fear lately is President Obama travelling around the country say we must do something now or else......when even the CBO has stated that doing nothing will be better than the Stimulus Bill.

For all his complaints about the "Bush Regime" using fear tactics, it seems that the candidate of Faith, Hope and Change has not shown any faith, hope or change thus far in Washington DC. But then when you campaign only on slogans, I guess the peoples view of what you are going to do is extremely low. When you offer nothing, you don't have to provide anything.

dmk

It's great to watch the Obama Administration fail after just 6 short weeks.

Psychoblues
03-22-2009, 07:58 PM
You're quite a character, nt.

Your drunken ravings were mildly amusing 7 years ago when you still had enough brain cells to formulate a compelling argument , even if a little creepy, but it has to be done.

Breathe Deeply!

For the good of the Internet, (including your DU comrades that told you to lay off the sauce and please STFU), I pronounce you Ignored.

I had to laugh when people of DU looked at your posts and said "Whoa!"

You are dead to me, and I happily look forward to no "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in my future post readings, ignore is a beautiful thing.

Have you always been such a flaming homo?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

GOP,,,Party of Fear And Loathing,,,sad

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues