PDA

View Full Version : NFL Playoffs

dirt mcgirt
01-15-2007, 09:08 AM
Seattle had so many chances to win it. How many 3rd and shorts did they fail to convert? Had they given Burleson's money to Hutchinson to begin with, they probably would have gotten some of those 3rd and 1's. The defense played suprisingly well though.

With SD out of it, I guess I'm going to go with Chicago and Indy in the Superbowl, with Indy to win. The NFC just doesn't impress me.

retiredman
01-15-2007, 09:11 AM
the Pats have the best coach and the best quarterback.... Indy couldn't even get in the endzone this weekend.

dirt mcgirt
01-15-2007, 09:20 AM
the Pats have the best coach and the best quarterback.... Indy couldn't even get in the endzone this weekend.
Yeah but look who they played- #1 defense in football. The knock on Indy going into the post season was their defense not their offense. And so far their defense has been playing spectacular in the post season. So in response, both KC and Baltimore had trouble finding the end zone too. I don't take anything away from New England but Indy has home field advantage and has a much better offense. But if New England wins, they should be able to beat NO and Chicago.

My team's out of it so good luck to you next week.

retiredman
01-15-2007, 09:32 AM
Thanks...I am certainly not suggesting that we won't need a good dose of luck.

jackass
01-15-2007, 03:35 PM
Yeah but look who they played- #1 defense in football. The knock on Indy going into the post season was their defense not their offense. And so far their defense has been playing spectacular in the post season. So in response, both KC and Baltimore had trouble finding the end zone too. I don't take anything away from New England but Indy has home field advantage and has a much better offense. But if New England wins, they should be able to beat NO and Chicago.

My team's out of it so good luck to you next week.
Since my team is out of it (lets face it, they were never in it) I have been rooting for the Colts. I was worried about the Chargers run game against them. Now I am thinking this will be Mannings year to beat the Pats. The Colts defense is playing very well and the Pats..although the still are the Pats, have become very vulnerable.
The Bears would be tough to go against for th Colts but I am pretty sure they would beat NO easily.

5stringJeff
01-15-2007, 03:50 PM
Given the current matchups (Pats @ Colts, Saints @ Bears), I'm hoping for a Pats/Bears Super Bowl, with the Pats winning it all.

jimnyc
01-15-2007, 03:52 PM
Given the current matchups (Pats @ Colts, Saints @ Bears), I'm hoping for a Pats/Bears Super Bowl, with the Pats winning it all.

I'm rooting for Indy/NO now, and rooting for Peyton to finally get his due.

jackass
01-15-2007, 04:30 PM
I'm rooting for Indy/NO now, and rooting for Peyton to finally get his due.

:beer:

Insein
01-15-2007, 04:41 PM
Fuck New Orleans!

New England vs Chicago

Pats get revenge for Super Bowl XX.