PDA

View Full Version : Famous April Fool Pranks

Birdzeye
04-01-2007, 05:56 PM
OK, what are the best April Fool pranks you've pulled on others? How about the pranks pulled on you?

Birdzeye
04-01-2007, 06:02 PM
Best prank I've pulled: I put a McGovern for President bumper sticker on my dad's car. He drove around for three days before he discovered it.

He was half pissed off at me (he was very conservative) and half amused at his darling daughter's mischief.

Best prank pulled on me: In high school chemistry class, my circle of girlfriends (we called ourselves "the wallflowers" because we didn't get many dates) always sat in the back row. On April Fool's Day, we were sitting in our usual places, when I had this eerie feeling that I was being looked at. I looked around, and sure enough, my friends were all staring at me, with funny little smiles. More specifically, they were staring at the back of my neck.

I put my hand up behind my neck and felt something furry with legs, and let out a bloodcurdling scream.

It was a fake tarantula.

My chemistry teacher was annoyed at my disruption, and also kind of surprised, since I was usually a quiet student. Then I started giggling uncontrollably, and he got annoyed at the further disruption.

I finally calmed down and class went on.

KitchenKitten99
04-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Not that it is a creative prank, but I messed with my hubby's computer screen. First I took a screen shot and set it as the background. Then I 'hid' the icons and the menu bar using the properties/options feature. He went to double click on the screenshot icon and got so upset, he even called his brother who came over and almost reloaded XP until I intervened and told him what I did. He didn't think it was all that funny though cuz he's computer illiterate unless it is knowing how to get into and play games or go on the internet.