PDA

View Full Version : Biden Blows It Again

red states rule
02-25-2009, 11:29 PM
You can always count on Joe to show what an total moron he is

Biden Asks for Web Site's 'Number'

The vice president made a techie gaffe Wednesday as he asked an aide to tell him a Web site's "number," stirring questions online whether he knows how the Web works.

Vice President Joe Biden, tasked with overseeing the $787 billion stimulus package, has been having a little trouble with his "numbers."

During an interview on CBS' "Early Show" on Wednesday, Biden told viewers to check out a government-run Web site tracking stimulus spending, but admitted he was embarrassed because he couldn't remember the site's "number."

"You know, I'm embarrassed. Do you know the Web site number?" he asked an aide standing out of view. "I should have it in front of me and I don't. I'm actually embarrassed."

Biden, who seemed to indicate that he thought the Internet worked like a giant telephone, sounded an unusually Luddite note inside an administration often heralded for its mastery of the Web.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/02/25/biden-slips-asks-websites-number/

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nJnJKE8kkmM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nJnJKE8kkmM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

manu1959
02-25-2009, 11:43 PM
al gore originaly wanted it to work like a giant telephone but they talked him out of it.....guess biden didn't get the e-mail.....

red states rule
02-25-2009, 11:45 PM
al gore originaly wanted it to work like a giant telephone but they talked him out of it.....guess biden didn't get the memo.....

The more blunders Joe makes, them more I remember liberals telling us how much smarter he was then Gov Palin

Obama had to pick Biden strictly an insurance policy against assassination

5stringJeff
02-26-2009, 06:21 PM
Can anyone say "Bushism?"

Noir
02-26-2009, 06:50 PM
Can anyone say "American"?

:p

glockmail
02-26-2009, 07:08 PM
Biden is just so damn smart that he uses the direct IP address for websites, thereby saving himself a few milliseconds every time has goes to a web site, and saving all the electricity to have a text address get looked up by some big server somewhere. Between that and inflating tires this new administration will stop the planet from warming, and the oceans will no longer rise.

Thank God for these wonderful, brilliant men.

Little-Acorn
02-26-2009, 07:09 PM
The more blunders Joe makes, them more I remember liberals telling us how much smarter he was then Gov Palin

Former VP Dan Quayle misspelled "potato", and the media roped him, keelhauled him, and cast him into their deepest dungeon reserved for gibbering idiots.

Biden has already done far more in a few months than Quayle ever did in four years, but Biden's still a "swell guy" in the eyes of the (oh so unbiased) media.

Life is easy when you're a liberal!

red states rule
02-27-2009, 08:12 AM
Former VP Dan Quayle misspelled "potato", and the media roped him, keelhauled him, and cast him into their deepest dungeon reserved for gibbering idiots.

Biden has already done far more in a few months than Quayle ever did in four years, but Biden's still a "swell guy" in the eyes of the (oh so unbiased) media.

Life is easy when you're a liberal!

Of course life is easy. Being a liberal means you do not hold your fellow liberals to the same standards you hold conservatives to.

Being a liberal means you are never consistent - and most important - your good and well meaning intentions are much more important then the actual results of your policies