PDA

View Full Version : Don't be fooled by Military Posers.

Mr. P
03-01-2009, 12:10 PM
There is one amongst us who claims 6 yrs with Special Forces but won't say when he served. That's because he didn't.

Uses language that no Special Forces member would ever use.
Disrespects other military components, which NO Special Forces member would ever do.
Makes posts that reflect an arrogant ATTITUDE that would never have been accepted in the Special Forces.

Claims he enlisted while drunk.
Claims to have served while drunk....total BS.

I'll say this individual has NEVER set foot on a U.S. Military facility much less served 6 six yrs in an elite unit. He very well may have protested outside the gate BUT NEVER SERVED.

He's a POSER and I have the utmost DISDAIN for Military POSERS!
They use their "supposed' service to denigrate and disrespect the honor of those who have served. POSERS are vile and despicable individuals an LIARS!

This one wouldn't make a good pimple on a soldiers ass much less a Special Forces Member.

It's sad that folks that POSE think it is cool or acceptable.
It does reveal a lacking of maturity an stupidity though.

Abbey Marie
03-01-2009, 03:14 PM
He's not fooling us, Mr. P. He's just another Internet malcontent looking for attention. I'm guessing he was a skinny weakling kid, and never got over it.

Mr. P
03-01-2009, 09:40 PM
He's not fooling us, Mr. P. He's just another Internet malcontent looking for attention. I'm guessing he was a skinny weakling kid, and never got over it.

I know most folks here don't buy his BS. That just doesn't wipe away the despicable intent of a poser to denigrate and disrespect those who have honorable served..

I doubt he has the balls to even post in this thread.

Gaffer
03-01-2009, 10:04 PM
First sign of a poser is they claim to have been special forces. The iraq and afghan vets are going to have to put up with a lot of them now.

jimnyc
03-02-2009, 07:09 AM
Jagger is no more than a lying punk. How many times have we seen people come around the boards boasting all kinds of outlandish claims about who they are, what they have done, how rich they are.... methinks someone is actually trying to make up for many shortcomings.

Jagger
03-02-2009, 09:27 AM
WOW! A thread about me. I'm honored.

jimnyc
03-02-2009, 09:28 AM

Being a lying filthbag is not being honored.

Mr. P
03-02-2009, 08:05 PM

You clearly don't know what honor is.

Psychoblues
03-10-2009, 12:15 AM
Just who are you talking to, bitch?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Have I told you lately, I mean as a veteran, to kiss this: :pee: pee

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues