PDA

View Full Version : RSR/MOD Dem Go At It-Something Old and Familiar

red states rule
03-01-2009, 09:10 AM
roflmfao!!!!

Given the pic I saw of you - that would be ALOT of rolling. From Maine to Ca at least. You have more chins then a Chinese phonebook

moderate democrat
03-01-2009, 12:51 PM
Given the pic I saw of you - that would be ALOT of rolling. From Maine to Ca at least. You have more chins then a Chinese phonebook

I live in Iowa and you have never seen a picture of me.

And you cannot run away from the FACT that the graph on the link that YOU posted shows that the country has been continuing to feel better about the direction of our country and the trend began to change the day that Obama was elected and it continues to get better and better week after week after week.

Go look at the blue line on that graph and I dare you to honestly come to any other conclusion.

red states rule
03-01-2009, 12:54 PM

And you cannot run away from the FACT that the graph on the link that YOU posted shows that the country has been continuing to feel better about the direction of our country and the trend began to change the day that Obama was elected and it continues to get better and better week after week after week.

Go look at the blue line on that graph and I dare you to honestly come to any other conclusion.

Even my maid Rachel is distressed over Obam's falling poll numbers. Seems alot of liberals are distressed over the Barry's first 100 days of endless gaffes, foul ups, and the sinking economy because of his tax and spend policies

For them, they were expecting so much from their messiah, now he is telling them not to expect to much from him too soon

moderate democrat
03-01-2009, 12:59 PM
Even my maid Rachel is distressed over Obam's falling poll numbers. Seems alot of liberals are distressed over the Barry's first 100 days of endless gaffes, foul ups, and the sinking economy because of his tax and spend policies

For them, they were expecting so much from their messiah, now he is telling them not to expect to much from him too soon

even SarahLouiseGrant, the crack whore who lives next door, knows that such talk is pure partisan babble.:laugh2:

But you keep drinking the Rush koolaid RSR... I asm sure that he will annoint some conservative to save you...just like he did last time!:lol:

red states rule
03-01-2009, 01:01 PM
even SarahLouiseGrant, the crack whore who lives next door, knows that such talk is pure partisan babble.:laugh2:

But you keep drinking the Rush koolaid RSR... I asm sure that he will annoint some conservative to save you...just like he did last time!:lol:

I did not know their were crack whores on Summer St :poke:

moderate democrat
03-01-2009, 01:06 PM
I did not know their were crack whores on Summer St

I don't live on Summer Street...but I have no doubt that you are quite familiar with all of the places where you can find crack whores like "Sarah".:lol:

red states rule
03-01-2009, 01:33 PM
http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/Dollar_Obama_ThankYouSucker.gif

Kathianne
03-01-2009, 04:30 PM
RSR/Moderate Democrat thread banned.

Yurt
03-01-2009, 11:07 PM
now thats funny

move the posts to the cage and then ban those that made posts that were responsible for the cage thread....where such removed posts are supposed to be continued....

manu1959
03-01-2009, 11:10 PM

i think you have the graph upside down......

jimnyc
03-02-2009, 07:07 AM
RSR/Moderate Democrat thread banned.

now thats funny

move the posts to the cage and then ban those that made posts that were responsible for the cage thread....where such removed posts are supposed to be continued....

I have reinstated both MD and RSR to this thread. I would rather the trash talking continue in here than in good debate threads.

If you guys want to trash one another, fine, but please try and keep it between one another and leave family out of future posts.

moderate democrat
03-02-2009, 07:32 AM
i think you have the graph upside down......

I think you have your nose so far up RSR's ass you've never even looked at the graph in question....

but hey, I'll give you a chance to revise your answer:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/direction_of_country-902.html#chart

what is the trend of the blue line on the graph from November 2008 to the present?

glockmail
03-02-2009, 09:47 AM
even SarahLouiseGrant, ... Why would you interject some name with the same initials as RSR's girlfriend here?

Yurt
03-02-2009, 12:12 PM
Why would you interject some name with the same initials as RSR's girlfriend here?

exactly. see, he drops little hints to let you know it is him. just enough that you can't outright prove it, but the coincidence of him making up a name with the same first letters as semi liberal girl, rsr's girlfriend, is strong enough evidence to show he is a liar. not only did he use the same initials, he bolded the first letters so rsr would not miss the first letters.

we already know that he gave himself away when he stated my personal information....his little lie about digging and digging through my posts is such a farce its comical. its kind of fun to have a such a whiney liar on the board. he's like a small child that has chocolate all over his mouth, yet proclaims he did not eat any cookies :laugh2:

glockmail
03-02-2009, 12:58 PM
exactly. see, he drops little hints to let you know it is him. just enough that you can't outright prove it, but the coincidence of him making up a name with the same first letters as semi liberal girl, rsr's girlfriend, is strong enough evidence to show he is a liar. not only did he use the same initials, he bolded the first letters so rsr would not miss the first letters.

we already know that he gave himself away when he stated my personal information....his little lie about digging and digging through my posts is such a farce its comical. its kind of fun to have a such a whiney liar on the board. he's like a small child that has chocolate all over his mouth, yet proclaims he did not eat any cookies :laugh2:
That's not chocolate on his mouth, but semen from some gay biker gang.

moderate democrat
03-02-2009, 01:27 PM

I am not whining yurt... all I have ever asked on here is that you stop these nonstop inaccurate assertions as to my identity and simply discuss issues. You know... "Debate policy"....do not debate identity. It really is that simple. Are you honestly incapable of that? That is what the board owner asked.... and you said that you would comply...obviously you lied. :poke:

Yurt
03-02-2009, 02:13 PM
I am not whining yurt... all I have ever asked on here is that you stop these nonstop inaccurate assertions as to my identity and simply discuss issues. You know... "Debate policy"....do not debate identity. It really is that simple. Are you honestly incapable of that? That is what the board owner asked.... and you said that you would comply...obviously you lied. :poke:

wrong again liar...i said i would drop it if you dropped your insults about my profession and my abilities, you already lied about that promise...and i had to remind you about that promise no less than 3 times, you even got thread banned for it loser.

further, i am not debating it. you are mistaking discussing a fact versus debating. no one has any doubt and no one is debating whether you are lying mfm. merely discussing the truth about a lying sack of cowdung. it is humerous that you play this little game. but Mr. P is right, it goes to your credibility and your veracity, which clearly you have neither.

moderate democrat
03-02-2009, 02:15 PM
wrong again liar...i said i would drop it if you dropped your insults about my profession and my abilities, you already lied about that promise...and i had to remind you about that promise no less than 3 times, you even got thread banned for it loser.

further, i am not debating it. you are mistaking discussing a fact versus debating. no one has any doubt and no one is debating whether you are lying mfm. merely discussing the truth about a lying sack of cowdung. it is humerous that you play this little game. but Mr. P is right, it goes to your credibility and your veracity, which clearly you have neither.

again...I ask you AGAIN... can you please make this a place where one discusses politics and policy and not identity? yes or no?

Yurt
03-02-2009, 02:25 PM
you just gave away the fact that your mom lost your birth certificate in a move....a fact identical to mfm :laugh2:

go find your soulmate liar :laugh2:

moderate democrat
03-02-2009, 02:39 PM
you just gave away the fact that your mom lost your birth certificate in a move....a fact identical to mfm

go find your soulmate liar

and as I said, he and I must be the only two men in america whose mothers lost their birth certificates!:poke:

can you debate policy instead of identity, faggot?:lol:

Yurt
03-02-2009, 02:45 PM
and as I said, he and I must be the only two men in america whose mothers lost their birth certificates!:poke:

can you debate policy instead of identity, faggot?:lol:

as i said....what an amazing coincidence...in the whole world wide web, we just happen to have two "different" posters that have the same EXACT history of their mothers losing their birth certificates in a move.

it is even more astounding as people claim you are that poster and that you are lying about your identity...imagine the odds that the person you claim not to be has the SAME EXACT history of their mother losing their birth certificate in a move.

pwnd!

moderate democrat
03-02-2009, 02:50 PM
as i said....what an amazing coincidence...in the whole world wide web, we just happen to have two "different" posters that have the same EXACT history of their mothers losing their birth certificates in a move.

it is even more astounding as people claim you are that poster and that you are lying about your identity...imagine the odds that the person you claim not to be has the SAME EXACT history of their mother losing their birth certificate in a move.

pwnd!

I stand by my claim. I am not mfm and I ask you when you will EVER quit trying to prove something unprovable and get down to discussing policy and politics?

Will that ever happen, yurt? Are you really incapable of it?

Yurt
03-02-2009, 02:53 PM
why do you have to lie?

the fact you are a liar goes to your credibility. the fact that you have exact history with mfm makes you look foolish. pointing out the glaring truth is part of debating. you don't like it, leave the board wuss.

don't you think the odds of you and this "other" poster sharing the exact same history is staggering? honestly....

moderate democrat
03-02-2009, 02:59 PM
why do you have to lie?

the fact you are a liar goes to your credibility. the fact that you have exact history with mfm makes you look foolish. pointing out the glaring truth is part of debating. you don't like it, leave the board wuss.

don't you think the odds of you and this "other" poster sharing the exact same history is staggering? honestly....

our history is far from exact. He is from Maine...I live in Iowa. He apparently works for a church. I most certainly do not.

debate issues... quit trying to prove the unprovable.

Yurt
03-02-2009, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MODERATE DEMOCRAT
I don't think you told me any such thing....but what if the "original" no longer exists? MINE no longer exists, or at least my mother is incapable of finding it and is pretty sure it got lost in a move. What evidence to YOU have that any original or copy thereof still exists?

what an interesting fact, mfm shares the exact same situation as you...amazing, just amazing coincidence:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RETIREDMAN/MANFROMMAINE: I am claiming that MY original was nowhere to be found, and clearly, if Obama once had his ORIGINAL Birth certificate with his papers from high school, it is impossible for the authorities in Hawaii to also be in possession of that same original.... methinks that Obama's was a copy, as was the one MY mother misplaced as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RETIREDMAN/MANFROMMAINE: I never CLAIMED that his mother lost it...I merely said that would be quite feasible and that I completely understood from personal experience how, when you're moving around a lot, things are easily misplaced. I no longer have MY original birth certificate. My mother lost it... probably during a move.

moderate democrat, you should really seek out this mfm poster, you guys have so much in common you would make really great friends! oh, his name was changed to retireman, seek him out, i think you just found your soul mate.

:lol:

moderate democrat
03-02-2009, 03:59 PM
what an interesting fact, mfm shares the exact same situation as you...amazing, just amazing coincidence:

moderate democrat, you should really seek out this mfm poster, you guys have so much in common you would make really great friends! oh, his name was changed to retireman, seek him out, i think you just found your soul mate.

:lol:

I am married to my soulmate. I guess you find it hard to understand, from your gay perspective, how a man might have a soulmate that was someone other than another man, but it really does happen in most heterosexual marriages - or at least ones that aren't shams entered into by gay folks:poke:. This guy from maine lost his birth certificate the same way I did. not all that surprising. I would imagine that there are thousands and thousands of folks all over america who can't find their original birth certificate for the exact same reason.

and the way you obsess about this former poster and have so many of his quotes lovingly committed to memory no doubt freaked him out. no wonder he left!

Yurt
03-02-2009, 04:34 PM
I am married to my soulmate. I guess you find it hard to understand, from your gay perspective, how a man might have a soulmate that was someone other than another man, but it really does happen in most heterosexual marriages - or at least ones that aren't shams entered into by gay folks:poke:. This guy from maine lost his birth certificate the same way I did. not all that surprising. I would imagine that there are thousands and thousands of folks all over america who can't find their original birth certificate for the exact same reason.

and the way you obsess about this former poster and have so many of his quotes lovingly committed to memory no doubt freaked him out. no wonder he left!

committed to memory...lol...try the search function moron...oh wait, you're the one who is so obsessed about me that you claim to have digged and digged through thousands of my posts in order to find out where i live and what i do. :laugh2:

you never did address the staggering odds of the "coincidence"....no surprise as it will destroy your facade.

face it dude, your words convict you.

but do continue the lie, it only makes you look like a stupid child.

Kathianne
03-02-2009, 04:47 PM
our history is far from exact. He is from Maine...I live in Iowa. He apparently works for a church. I most certainly do not.

debate issues... quit trying to prove the unprovable.

Seriously, why would you care? If these derailments get 'caged' all you need to do is stay out of the cage. Easy enough. Then you can stay 'above the fray' and be the epitome of a great poster.

moderate democrat
03-02-2009, 05:10 PM
committed to memory...lol...try the search function moron...oh wait, you're the one who is so obsessed about me that you claim to have digged and digged through thousands of my posts in order to find out where i live and what i do. :laugh2:

you never did address the staggering odds of the "coincidence"....no surprise as it will destroy your facade.

face it dude, your words convict you.

but do continue the lie, it only makes you look like a stupid child.

I don't need to address any "odds". As I said, I can well imagine that thousand and thousands of Americans have no idea where their original birth certificates are... millions of people move every year and lose things in their moves.

Why not drop this once and for all. debate me on the issues and quit trying to find similarities between me and this other poster and I'll quit pointing out the similarities between you and the gayest gay weirdo I can possibly imagine. OK? I'll talk issues and you'll talk issues and whether or not you are an attorney or a soda jerk or a male prostitute or a stereo salesman won't matter one way or the other...and whether I live in Maine or Iowa won't be an issue either. Can you PLEASE do that?

moderate democrat
03-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Seriously, why would you care? If these derailments get 'caged' all you need to do is stay out of the cage. Easy enough. Then you can stay 'above the fray' and be the epitome of a great poster.

because yurt continues to bring this MFM character into every discussion. He is constantly comparing me to him and accusing me of being him and I am TRYING to get him to stop that and simply discuss the topic of threads. He seems incapable of doing so, but I continue to try to convince him otherwise.

Kathianne
03-02-2009, 05:18 PM
because yurt continues to bring this MFM character into every discussion. He is constantly comparing me to him and accusing me of being him and I am TRYING to get him to stop that and simply discuss the topic of threads. He seems incapable of doing so, but I continue to try to convince him otherwise.

He's not going to, neither are the others. You claim to be superior, we're trying to ensure you can be the epitome poster you claim. All you have to do is avoid baiting until a mod can see what's happening.

You will not have to try to 'convince them', as that is an impossible task.

moderate democrat
03-02-2009, 05:22 PM
He's not going to, neither are the others. You claim to be superior, we're trying to ensure you can be the epitome poster you claim. All you have to do is avoid baiting until a mod can see what's happening.

You will not have to try to 'convince them', as that is an impossible task.

so..when yurt or any other poster insinuates that I am the former poster, mfm, he will be thread banned? is that what the mod will do?

Kathianne
03-02-2009, 05:28 PM
so..when yurt or any other poster insinuates that I am the former poster, mfm, he will be thread banned? is that what the mod will do?

We're trying. Your whining is making it difficult.

moderate democrat
03-02-2009, 05:29 PM
We're trying. Your whining is making it difficult.

If you thread ban folks for that, my whining days are done. guaranteed.

Kathianne
03-02-2009, 05:31 PM
If you thread ban folks for that, my whining days are done. guaranteed.

You as well as others, must recognize that we are not on 24/7. If we can 'see' baiting, my choice would be to thread ban, regardless of poster.

moderate democrat
03-02-2009, 05:32 PM
You as well as others, must recognize that we are not on 24/7. If we can 'see' baiting, my choice would be to thread ban, regardless of poster.
what is the report post icon for?

Kathianne
03-02-2009, 05:34 PM
what is the report post icon for?

Indeed, that helps, especially at busy times. On the other hand, when posting and no mods, just don't respond and 'report'. Then you are blameless.

moderate democrat
03-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Indeed, that helps, especially at busy times. On the other hand, when posting and no mods, just don't respond and 'report'. Then you are blameless.

deal

Yurt
03-02-2009, 05:44 PM

you are such a whiny liar...i do not bring mfm up in every discussion...

why don't you tell kathy about your promise to jim about you stopping the personal insults regarding my professional abilities....

as i told you and jim, you stop saying the EXACT same stuff as mfm and i'm done. i've done my best to honor jim's request, but dude, you bring it on yourself when you give the SAME EXACT history as mfm. do you honestly think that your whining about people comparing you to mfm is somehow an attack on you? i mean seriously, you talk the same, you have the same history....yet you somehow are offended.

i wonder why? i wonder why someone who whines about others "dropping" the issue continues over and over to drop HINTS (example S L G to rsr) to other posters....stop your hints if you don't want others to bring it up. you do it to yourself. you SHARE THE SAME HISTORY and you have no problem with that. well, you will get called on it.

don't like it, leave you big baby.

it is just a COINCIDENCE that you use a name that has rsr's girlfriend shares the SAME EXACT INITIALS. wow....you are amazing...you say you are not mfm, yet you use the SAME EXACT INITIALS, and bold them so rsr won't miss it...as semi liberal girl...S L G....and wow, you are amazing, you share the SAME EXACT HISTORY as mfm with your mother losing your birth certificate.

and you wonder why people mention mfm...

you are a lying sack of cowdung dude.

moderate democrat
03-02-2009, 05:47 PM
you are such a whiny liar...i do not bring mfm up in every discussion...

why don't you tell kathy about your promise to jim about you stopping the personal insults regarding my professional abilities....

as i told you and jim, you stop saying the EXACT same stuff as mfm and i'm done. i've done my best to honor jim's request, but dude, you bring it on yourself when you give the SAME EXACT history as mfm. do you honestly think that your whining about people comparing you to mfm is somehow an attack on you? i mean seriously, you talk the same, you have the same history....yet you somehow are offended.

i wonder why? i wonder why someone who whines about others "dropping" the issue continues over and over to drop HINTS (example S L G to rsr) to other posters....stop your hints if you don't want others to bring it up. you do it to yourself. you SHARE THE SAME HISTORY and you have no problem with that. well, you will get called on it.

don't like it, leave you big baby.

it is just a COINCIDENCE that you use a name that has rsr's girlfriend shares the SAME EXACT INITIALS. wow....you are amazing...you say you are not mfm, yet you use the SAME EXACT INITIALS, and bold them so rsr won't miss it...as semi liberal girl...S L G....and wow, you are amazing, you share the SAME EXACT HISTORY as mfm with your mother losing your birth certificate.

and you wonder why people mention mfm...

you are a lying sack of cowdung dude.

:laugh2:

moderate democrat
03-02-2009, 05:51 PM
no surprise...because you know it is true. you can't discuss why you used a name to rsr that had the SAME EXACT INITIALS as Semi Liberal Girl...you even bolded S L G.

wow, what a coincidence that a "new" poster would use those same initials and BOLD THEM.

you are whiny liar that likes to claim some moral highground in this...amazing given you drop the hints.

as i have repeatedly told you and as i told jim, you stop talking EXACTLY like mfm, stop using the same EXACT insults....i'm done.

i think its funny that you have to lie about who you are on a political message board. what a coward. what a loser.

I talk the way I talk.... if that reminds you of this other poster, I am sorry. I do not do so intentionally. I am not trying to sound like him just to piss you off. Talk issues with me and I will talk issues with you... keep denigrating my identity and calling me a liar and a fraud, and I will simply report you to the mods and hope they thread ban you. simple as that.

Yurt
03-02-2009, 05:51 PM
:laugh2:

no surprise...because you know it is true. you can't discuss why you used a name to rsr that had the SAME EXACT INITIALS as Semi Liberal Girl...you even bolded S L G.

wow, what a coincidence that a "new" poster would use those same initials and BOLD THEM.

you are whiny liar that likes to claim some moral highground in this...amazing given you drop the hints.

as i have repeatedly told you and as i told jim, you stop talking EXACTLY like mfm, stop using the same EXACT insults....i'm done.

i think its funny that you have to lie about who you are on a political message board. what a coward. what a loser.

face reality liar....nearly the entire board believes you are mfm.

Yurt
03-02-2009, 06:03 PM
I talk the way I talk.... if that reminds you of this other poster, I am sorry. I do not do so intentionally. I am not trying to sound like him just to piss you off. Talk issues with me and I will talk issues with you... keep denigrating my identity and calling me a liar and a fraud, and I will simply report you to the mods and hope they thread ban you. simple as that.

if you keep using the same exact insults, same exact history as mfm, then you bring on it yourself. simple as that. you want a new nick, then act like a new person.

there is absolutely no point in creating a new nick and acting like the former nick. if the mods ban me for calling you out on "acting" exactly like mfm, then i guess this is not the place for me. because then the truth doesn't matter. and you will have won. because lies are your victory.

but i guess since you have talked with the board owner on the phone that you have a special place in his heart. and i respect that. but, i don't think jim expected you to start a new nick and exact exactly the same way with exactly the same insults, with exactly the same history.

you do realize you are putting jim in a bad situation. see, he can't come out and say who you are, because you probably asked him not to, but, he is torn because you act the same way. you are the worst kind of person on this planet. pathetic.

Yurt
03-02-2009, 06:51 PM
you know what you lying sack of shit

let's bet some fucking money on this

i bet that if you allow jim to reveal your IP or any other info he has, that jim will of course reveal you as mfm.

so come on, i bet $100.00 jim will not come to your defense. you will claim you have no control over jim etc...but you could in one minute ask jim to verify that you are not virgil, mfm. he is the board owner. for a hundred bucks, come on dude....get jim to verify that you aren't mfm/virgil and that you did not start a new nick....

easy money, you could even take that wife you speak of...out to dinner on me.

glockmail
03-02-2009, 07:32 PM
...Talk issues with me and I will talk issues with you... ... Perhaps you should try asking "please".

moderate democrat
03-02-2009, 09:30 PM
Perhaps you should try asking "please".

ok. glock...would you please stop sending me those sexually explicit private messages?

moderate democrat
03-02-2009, 09:42 PM
if you keep using the same exact insults, same exact history as mfm, then you bring on it yourself. simple as that. you want a new nick, then act like a new person.

there is absolutely no point in creating a new nick and acting like the former nick. if the mods ban me for calling you out on "acting" exactly like mfm, then i guess this is not the place for me. because then the truth doesn't matter. and you will have won. because lies are your victory.

but i guess since you have talked with the board owner on the phone that you have a special place in his heart. and i respect that. but, i don't think jim expected you to start a new nick and exact exactly the same way with exactly the same insults, with exactly the same history.

you do realize you are putting jim in a bad situation. see, he can't come out and say who you are, because you probably asked him not to, but, he is torn because you act the same way. you are the worst kind of person on this planet. pathetic.

the former poster whom you compare me to was much more intemperate in his word choices, yurt... just because I act similarly to someone, or just because I have similar political beliefs does not make me the same person. Again...I wish you would stop concentrating on WHO you think I am and stick to debating the things that I say.

moderate democrat
03-02-2009, 09:48 PM
you know what you lying sack of shit

let's bet some fucking money on this

i bet that if you allow jim to reveal your IP or any other info he has, that jim will of course reveal you as mfm.

so come on, i bet $100.00 jim will not come to your defense. you will claim you have no control over jim etc...but you could in one minute ask jim to verify that you are not virgil, mfm. he is the board owner. for a hundred bucks, come on dude....get jim to verify that you aren't mfm/virgil and that you did not start a new nick....

easy money, you could even take that wife you speak of...out to dinner on me.

I have no desire to bet you anything yurt... I have no need to prove anything to you and, quite frankly, at this point, I wouldn't, even for money, just to spite you. I only want to talk about issues on this board. If you absolutely refuse to do so, I will be forced to put you on ignore. I do enjoy debating you, when you ever stick to issues, that is, but this obsession you seem to have with this former poster is getting creepy and I don't want to participate in this drama any longer. Your call. either discuss the issues with me, or we won't discuss anything. Let me know. OK?

glockmail
03-02-2009, 10:10 PM
ok. glock...would you please stop sending me those sexually explicit private messages? What do they say?

moderate democrat
03-02-2009, 10:11 PM
What do they say?

nothing I care to repeat...pretty disgusting perverted stuff. would you please stop sending them to me?

Yurt
03-03-2009, 12:33 AM
I have no desire to bet you anything yurt... I have no need to prove anything to you and, quite frankly, at this point, I wouldn't, even for money, just to spite you. I only want to talk about issues on this board. If you absolutely refuse to do so, I will be forced to put you on ignore. I do enjoy debating you, when you ever stick to issues, that is, but this obsession you seem to have with this former poster is getting creepy and I don't want to participate in this drama any longer. Your call. either discuss the issues with me, or we won't discuss anything. Let me know. OK?

S L G

why don't you tell us why YOU used those initials and bolded them....

since you are a coward and won't put your money on the line....tell you what, let's raise it to $1000.00.

you are not mfm, come on and collect your easy money.... you can even split half with the board owner...all he has to do is say you are not mfm.

come on tough guy, you share the same history, same insults, same words....come on and prove yourself

moderate democrat
03-03-2009, 06:58 AM
S L G

why don't you tell us why YOU used those initials and bolded them....

since you are a coward and won't put your money on the line....tell you what, let's raise it to $1000.00.

you are not mfm, come on and collect your easy money.... you can even split half with the board owner...all he has to do is say you are not mfm.

come on tough guy, you share the same history, same insults, same words....come on and prove yourself

that was the girl's name... and as I said, I have no desire to prove anything to you...and in fact, have a great deal of desire at this point to NOT bother to prove anything to you... it is worth plenty to have watched you throw this little immature hissy fit.... but again... final offer: talk issues or go on ignore. Your call.

glockmail
03-03-2009, 09:07 AM
nothing I care to repeat...pretty disgusting perverted stuff. would you please stop sending them to me? I never sent you a PM. Was it about the lovely Rachael going down on multiple partners or something? Hey at least give me a clue.

moderate democrat
03-03-2009, 09:11 AM
I never sent you a PM. Was it about the lovely Rachael going down on multiple partners or something? Hey at least give me a clue.

you know you are lying. you know you sent me three pornographic personal messages.

I think it is a mark of your true perversion that, not only do you WRITE foul stuff like that, but you are, no doubt, sitting there getting excited over the possibility that you might get to read them again. you need help. you need to go to confession.

glockmail
03-03-2009, 09:19 AM
you know you are lying. you know you sent me three pornographic personal messages.

I think it is a mark of your true perversion that, not only do you WRITE foul stuff like that, but you are, no doubt, sitting there getting excited over the possibility that you might get to read them again. you need help. you need to go to confession. I did no such thing. Muslims don't go to confession; we just kill infidels.

jimnyc
03-03-2009, 09:22 AM
I never sent you a PM. Was it about the lovely Rachael going down on multiple partners or something? Hey at least give me a clue.

Enough discussion about PM's. Enough discussion about family members. This stuff is getting out of hand.

I've been on the receiving end of abuse that ultimately lead to abuse towards me OFF the board. I have little tolerance for when these things degrade THIS much.

Yurt
03-03-2009, 12:38 PM
that was the girl's name... and as I said, I have no desire to prove anything to you...and in fact, have a great deal of desire at this point to NOT bother to prove anything to you... it is worth plenty to have watched you throw this little immature hissy fit.... but again... final offer: talk issues or go on ignore. Your call.

you have no desire to prove anything, yet all the desire to continue dropping your childish hints that we all know only mfm would say and know. you are fucking lying asshole that only comes to this board to start shit. you are the one with the little hissy fit and you are the one who is a liar.

i feel sorry for jim. you have put him in a bad situation mfm. only a worthless turd would do that to jim.

your offer is a worthless and i really don't give a flying fuck what you do. you are nothing to me and if you can't handle me calling you on your bullshit then you can either leave the board or put me on ignore. you cannot keep asking people to drop the issue of your identity while at the same time keep dropping hints, like S L G and other things mfm would know. you're baiting nearly everyone on this board, so stop crying like a whiney child when you know damn well you are purposefully letting everyone know you are mfm.

moderate democrat
03-03-2009, 12:51 PM
you have no desire to prove anything, yet all the desire to continue dropping your childish hints that we all know only mfm would say and know. you are fucking lying asshole that only comes to this board to start shit. you are the one with the little hissy fit and you are the one who is a liar.

i feel sorry for jim. you have put him in a bad situation mfm. only a worthless turd would do that to jim.

your offer is a worthless and i really don't give a flying fuck what you do. you are nothing to me and if you can't handle me calling you on your bullshit then you can either leave the board or put me on ignore. you cannot keep asking people to drop the issue of your identity while at the same time keep dropping hints, like S L G and other things mfm would know. you're baiting nearly everyone on this board, so stop crying like a whiney child when you know damn well you are purposefully letting everyone know you are mfm.

I am sorry you feel that way. goodbye

Yurt
03-03-2009, 12:57 PM
oh good, you're leaving, see ya

anyone who was not lying about who they are would have taken the thousand dollars.

Mr. P
03-03-2009, 01:32 PM
I am sorry you feel that way. goodbye

That'll last all of, what, 30 minutes? It ain't in ya to ignore Yurt or RSR. :laugh2:

moderate democrat
03-03-2009, 02:46 PM
That'll last all of, what, 30 minutes? It ain't in ya to ignore Yurt or RSR. :laugh2:

I am perfectly willing to ignore yurt if he refuses to cease with this inane discussion about my identity. Life's too short. Apparently, he does refuse and I will ignore him until such time as it comes to my attention that he has changed his mind. I am here to talk about politics, not about who some people think I am. It's that simple.

Yurt
03-03-2009, 02:56 PM
I am perfectly willing to ignore yurt if he refuses to cease with this inane discussion about my identity. Life's too short. Apparently, he does refuse and I will ignore him until such time as it comes to my attention that he has changed his mind. I am here to talk about politics, not about who some people think I am. It's that simple.

that is a bold face lie. you continue to drop hints that only mfm would know or say....you continually bait people and egg them on about your identity. you call them by the same exact insults, use your same exact history (your mom lost your birth certificate) and yet you whine about people questioning your identity....when you know full well the little game you are playing. you are dishonest prick and i can't believe you would do this to jim after asking him not to reveal your identity.

as i have previously told you, you don't want it, stop using the same insults and stop baiting people with your little hints, simply stop playing your stupid little game.

Noir
03-03-2009, 03:27 PM
Why so serious guise? It's the interwebz, chill your baps, if it is mfm (and who could really care anyways) then he's just here to troll, don't feed the trolls, for as rule 14 of the Internet states-Dont argue with troll- They will win.

moderate democrat
03-03-2009, 03:34 PM
Why so serious guise? It's the interwebz, chill your baps, if it is mfm (and who could really care anyways) then he's just here to troll, don't feed the trolls, for as rule 14 of the Internet states-Dont argue with troll- They will win.

I am no troll. I only wish to debate people on issues, but there are clearly some here who are obsessed with my identity. I wish they would all follow your advice and chill... and then just discuss issues. It does not appear as if that will happen in the near future, however, so I am glad that I decided to use the ignore feature as part of my lenten journey.

Yurt
03-03-2009, 03:36 PM

its true he is a troll...but do you agree that it is dishonest of him to whine about people mentioning his identity when he is purposefully dropping hints, thus baiting people, by saying stuff that only mfm knows and would say?

glockmail
03-04-2009, 01:19 PM
Enough discussion about PM's. Enough discussion about family members. This stuff is getting out of hand.

I've been on the receiving end of abuse that ultimately lead to abuse towards me OFF the board. I have little tolerance for when these things degrade THIS much.Oh come off your high horse Jim. We're all just one big happy family here, yelling and screaming once in a while. All in fun malice towards no one.

Psychoblues
03-09-2009, 09:23 PM
rsr, yuk, zero, gm and others really suck. What's so new about that?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

The GOP,,,the party of pity and screaming for relevance,,,sad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Kathianne
03-09-2009, 09:25 PM
rsr, yuk, zero, gm and others really suck. What's so new about that?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

The GOP,,,the party of pity and screaming for relevance,,,sad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Pb, much as I'm glad you are back, not going here. locking.