PDA

View Full Version : Teen peace activist gaining support

gabosaurus
04-01-2007, 11:35 PM
Meet Ava Lowery. The 16-year-old homeschooled student is a rare progressive thinker among the sea of rednecks in Alabama. She also has a web site that has gets thousands of hits every day. She has gotten support from the American heartland and the troops in Iraq.
Her website is fascinating and inspiring. She is the person I want my future daughter to be. :salute:

http://www.peacetakescourage.com/page-home.htm

grunt
04-01-2007, 11:38 PM
"The 16-year-old homeschooled student is a rare progressive thinker among the sea of rednecks in Alabama."

What a progressive thing to say! You're a farce. A nitwit. A fake. A shame. :fu:

manu1959
04-01-2007, 11:40 PM
Meet Ava Lowery. The 16-year-old homeschooled student is a rare progressive thinker among the sea of rednecks in Alabama. She also has a web site that has gets thousands of hits every day. She has gotten support from the American heartland and the troops in Iraq.
Her website is fascinating and inspiring. She is the person I want my future daughter to be. :salute:

the term "redneck" is racist and insensitive....you do know they are born that way and should be accepted and shown tollerance

gabosaurus
04-01-2007, 11:44 PM
DebatePolicy has shown me the necessity of telling it like it is.
Conservative Republicans are quick to express their disdain and hatred of blacks, Mexicans, non-Christians and liberals. I am expressing my disdain for ignorant rednecks who knock up their sisters in junior high.

grunt
04-01-2007, 11:46 PM
Conservative Republicans are quick to express their disdain and hatred of blacks, Mexicans, non-Christians and liberals. I am expressing my disdain for ignorant rednecks who knock up their sisters in junior high.

I can understand your frustration towards intolerance. But you're just a hypocrite and as bad as them for doing the same. A true Liberal would not act like you or say these things.

Abbey Marie
04-01-2007, 11:49 PM

Tsk tsk, Gabby. We know you did this long before DP even existed.

manu1959
04-01-2007, 11:51 PM

so you are a racist because those you hate..... you belive are racist....wow...

stephanie
04-02-2007, 12:17 AM
Guess where this Avery Lowery got her start???

Du underground..

There she got so many head pats and a big head, so she went and set up her own web site..
Her stuff isn't really all that good, but hey, she did get interviewed on MSNBC...

:laugh2:

gabosaurus
04-02-2007, 12:26 AM
Gotta start someplace. At least she didn't give into pressure and become one of the Republican Hitler Youth.

stephanie
04-02-2007, 12:33 AM
Gotta start someplace. At least she didn't give into pressure and become one of the Republican Hitler Youth.

:lol: Is that kinda what you are??
Don't forget who is a member of Congress who was the head of KKK...
Gee, I'm pretty sure he's a DEMOCRAT...You really should learn your history, before you make stuff up..

Baron Von Esslingen
04-02-2007, 12:54 AM
I can understand your frustration towards intolerance. But you're just a hypocrite and as bad as them for doing the same. A true Liberal would not act like you or say these things.

Given what you have said about Liberals on this board, I don't think you are in any position to tell anyone, much less a Liberal, how they ought to act or what they ought to say. Having intolerance towards racists is an honorable stance. Too bad the GOP doesn't have a similar intolerance towards racists and rednecks else they wouldn't have let so many of them into their party. Whine about Senator Byrd all you want but when a person repents their sins, good Christians always forgive them. Looks like another chink in the armor (no pun intended) for the stalwart gopers to be concerned about.

stephanie
04-02-2007, 01:21 AM
Given what you have said about Liberals on this board, I don't think you are in any position to tell anyone, much less a Liberal, how they ought to act or what they ought to say. Having intolerance towards racists is an honorable stance. Too bad the GOP doesn't have a similar intolerance towards racists and rednecks else they wouldn't have let so many of them into their party. Whine about Senator Byrd all you want but when a person repents their sins, good Christians always forgive them. Looks like another chink in the armor (no pun intended) for the stalwart gopers to be concerned about.

Only Democrat or liberals can repent and be forgiven in your all eyes..

Republicans or Conservatives who repent, should be strung up..Or more to your alls thinking, their never able to repent...:laugh2:

What a joke..

04-02-2007, 01:22 AM

Nonsense. I've yet to see any hatred for any of those groups... excluding liberals of course. But then when people try to take away your freedom on a regular basis, there is bound to be some hostility.

04-02-2007, 01:23 AM
so you are a racist because those you hate..... you belive are racist....wow...

Yeah, we live in a messed up world where treating people equally is racist...

04-02-2007, 01:25 AM

I was unaware that Hitler's youth were lovers of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

04-02-2007, 01:26 AM

Yet, other than our self admitted racist, the only people showing racist tendencies are liberals.. funny isnt it?

And we are intolerant of racists. Why do you think we arent liberals?

Baron Von Esslingen
04-03-2007, 12:37 AM
Yeah, we live in a messed up world where treating people equally is racist...

That's why black folks swarm en masse to be Republicans. Now if you only had a song because you already have the :dance:

Baron Von Esslingen
04-03-2007, 12:41 AM
Yet, other than our self admitted racist, the only people showing racist tendencies are liberals.. funny isnt it?

Maybe in the alternative universe you reside in that is funny because it certainly isn't true.

And we are intolerant of racists.

And that's why after the Civil Rights Act of 1965 was passed every racist good ole boy made his way out of the Democratic Party and into the GOP. Lot of good that so-called intolerance did you.

Why do you think we arent liberals?

Lack of education? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

stephanie
04-03-2007, 05:31 AM
That's why black folks swarm en masse to be Republicans. Now if you only had a song because you already have the :dance:

That's why BLACK FOLKS swarrm en masses....

You all show your ture colors way more than Republicans need a dance...

:lame2:

04-03-2007, 12:15 PM
Maybe in the alternative universe you reside in that is funny because it certainly isn't true.

And that's why after the Civil Rights Act of 1965 was passed every racist good ole boy made his way out of the Democratic Party and into the GOP. Lot of good that so-called intolerance did you.

Lack of education? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Which of course makes perfect sense when it was the REPUBLICANS who were cheifly responsible for the Civil Rights act.

theHawk
04-03-2007, 01:21 PM

Judging by many of her posts in the forums there, she is another typical Bush-hating liberal. Only you would think that is somehow "a rare progressive thinker".
Kind of amazing how such an uneducated and inexperienced little girl sounds just as "intelligent" as you older liberals huh? :laugh2:

04-03-2007, 01:23 PM
Judging by many of her posts in the forums there, she is another typical Bush-hating liberal. Only you would think that is somehow "a rare progressive thinker".
Kind of amazing how such an uneducated and inexperienced little girl sounds just as "intelligent" as you older liberals huh? :laugh2:

Well people who are similiarly educated tend gravitate toward each other.

stephanie
04-03-2007, 01:32 PM

If you heard her Mother.....You'd understand WHY little Avery is the way she is.....

The mom's an obnoxious lawyer, who has threatened to sue everybody who has voiced disagreement with her kids videos...

Gaffer
04-03-2007, 01:57 PM
If you heard her Mother.....You'd understand WHY little Avery is the way she is.....

The mom's an obnoxious lawyer, who has threatened to sue everybody who has voiced disagreement with her kids videos...

More liberal censorship. Agree with us or we will get you.

theHawk
04-03-2007, 02:13 PM
More liberal censorship. Agree with us or we will get you.

Communism at its best :cheers2:

OCA
04-03-2007, 02:19 PM

Blacks have swarmed to Demos because Demos give them just enough welfare to keep them afloat but not enough to give them a leg up or incentive to better themselves, in essence Demos buy the Black vote.
Demos don't think Blacks are smart enough to make it on their own, Demos are the true racists.

Can anybody say George McGovern and the party he belonged to?

darin
04-03-2007, 02:56 PM
That teen's parents are failing her. That teen needs a good ass-kicking AND forced-enlistement in to a military service. :)

Baron Von Esslingen
04-09-2007, 01:57 AM
Blacks have swarmed to Demos because Demos give them just enough welfare to keep them afloat but not enough to give them a leg up or incentive to better themselves, in essence Demos buy the Black vote.
Demos don't think Blacks are smart enough to make it on their own, Demos are the true racists.

Can anybody say George McGovern and the party he belonged to?

If you moved to Prince George's county and repeated that sentiment (instead of blathering on up there in Whiteyville) and lived long enough to sign a last will and testiment, you may have something, but you do not. Like I said, cherry picking a few pits and then stereotyping each and every minority as a Democrat may get you rep points with the RNC but it does nothing for me. I know a few blacks who are republicans and they hold their nose whenever other republicans are around. They are avidly anti-abortion and against gay marriage and they became gopers for those reasons but most blacks see thru the white front of the party and see the hoods on hangars in the closet.

Democrats appeal to their base just like republicans do and you are incredibly naive to think otherwise. You can pontificate all day long about why blacks are not as successful as whites are but your logic fails to make sense. Democrats in Congress have numerous blacks in positions of power. Where are the black republicans? You're not "smart enough to make it on their own" shit and shinola parade falls flat on its face right there.

There isn't a republican today who is one-tenth the man George McGovern is. War hero from WW2. Spoke out against an illegal war. Has more "compassion" in his pinky that George W Bush has in his entire extended family. Even his running mate, Sarge Shriver, was born in your little town which is the only claim to fame you have up there except the "Heroin High School" that belongs to the town.

Yeah, like you have anybody that comes close except John McCain and he isn't even leading your party.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-09-2007, 01:59 AM
That teen's parents are failing her. That teen needs a good ass-kicking AND forced-enlistement in to a military service. :)

Communist China needs you.

http://americanbacklash.com/RedChineseArmy.jpeg

grunt
04-09-2007, 07:30 AM

Other than being big pussies...what have I said about Liberals?

Moron

Baron Von Esslingen
04-09-2007, 07:38 AM
Other than being big pussies...what have I said about Liberals?

A true Liberal would not act like you or say these things.

Self-righteous twits say these kinds of things while going around cursing Liberals.

Moron

:ahole:

darin
04-09-2007, 09:09 AM
Communist China needs you.

http://americanbacklash.com/RedChineseArmy.jpeg

Or South Korea. Or Germany.

grunt
04-09-2007, 12:31 PM
Self-righteous twits say these kinds of things while going around cursing Liberals.

:ahole:

Didn't think you'd find anything...dipshit... :fu: :laugh2:

glockmail
04-09-2007, 12:45 PM
"The 16-year-old homeschooled student is a rare progressive thinker among the sea of rednecks in Alabama."

What a progressive thing to say! You're a farce. A nitwit. A fake. A shame. :fu:
I was thinking the exact same thing.

OCA
04-09-2007, 02:31 PM
If you moved to Prince George's county and repeated that sentiment (instead of blathering on up there in Whiteyville) and lived long enough to sign a last will and testiment, you may have something, but you do not. Like I said, cherry picking a few pits and then stereotyping each and every minority as a Democrat may get you rep points with the RNC but it does nothing for me. I know a few blacks who are republicans and they hold their nose whenever other republicans are around. They are avidly anti-abortion and against gay marriage and they became gopers for those reasons but most blacks see thru the white front of the party and see the hoods on hangars in the closet.

Democrats appeal to their base just like republicans do and you are incredibly naive to think otherwise. You can pontificate all day long about why blacks are not as successful as whites are but your logic fails to make sense. Democrats in Congress have numerous blacks in positions of power. Where are the black republicans? You're not "smart enough to make it on their own" shit and shinola parade falls flat on its face right there.

There isn't a republican today who is one-tenth the man George McGovern is. War hero from WW2. Spoke out against an illegal war. Has more "compassion" in his pinky that George W Bush has in his entire extended family. Even his running mate, Sarge Shriver, was born in your little town which is the only claim to fame you have up there except the "Heroin High School" that belongs to the town.

Yeah, like you have anybody that comes close except John McCain and he isn't even leading your party.

Are you kidding with this shit? Seriously you have to be pulling my leg.

"Segregation then, segregation now, segregation forever".....thats compassion?

BTW I fucked up, it was George Wallace I was talking about, my bad.....but McGovern was apparently not half the man you thought of, well at least not by America, he got slaughtered at the polls.

PG County, as if you know anything about it, is the petrie dish for beaureaucratic experiments, its the perfect example of blatant racism as practiced by the Democratic party. Everything I said is true, I defy you to prove it wrong.

Black Republican.....Condoleeza Rice.....did Bubba have anybody but good ol'boys that high up in his cabinet? No. Black Republican, Clarence Thomas. Black Republican, Michael Steele etc. etc. etc. Blacks are beginning to see the lie thats been hoisred upon them by the Democratic party, the lie that they are being helped when the truth is that you guys want to keep them huddled in the ghettoes and strung out on dope and alcohol and dependent upon welfare, its how you control them and their votes.

Yes there are many successful Blacks and they usually fall into two categories....1. The Jesse Jackson category: keep the focus squarely on evil whitey who is to blame for all the problems inside the Black community and who gets rich off of all the donations that keep flowing in but doesn't do anything to give them a leg up, the old mindset....2. Black Republicans who have seen through the lie and decided to do for theirselves instead of relying on others.

OCA
04-09-2007, 02:33 PM
Or South Korea. Or Germany.

Or Greece.....mandatory military service is required, could be six months to two years, I did six months. Greece is so authoritarian!

OCA
04-09-2007, 02:34 PM
Which Democrat was once a Grand Wizard in the WV Klan? Speaking of white hoods on hangars.

glockmail
04-09-2007, 02:39 PM
....blatant racism as practiced by the Democratic party. .... Hey, lets get this straight you Greek bastard: it's the Democrat Party, nothing democratIC about it. :poke: :cheers2:

OCA
04-09-2007, 02:40 PM
Hey, lets get this straight you Greek bastard: it's the Democrat Party, nothing democratIC about it. :poke: :cheers2:

Excellent point, my apologies.:laugh2:

glockmail
04-09-2007, 02:46 PM
Excellent point, my apologies.:laugh2: No problem, as you accepted your responsibilities like a manly man, Greek style. :laugh2:

Baron Von Esslingen
04-10-2007, 01:50 AM
Are you kidding with this shit? Seriously you have to be pulling my leg.

"Segregation then, segregation now, segregation forever".....thats compassion?

BTW I fucked up, it was George Wallace I was talking about, my bad.....but McGovern was apparently not half the man you thought of, well at least not by America, he got slaughtered at the polls.

PG County, as if you know anything about it, is the petrie dish for beaureaucratic experiments, its the perfect example of blatant racism as practiced by the Democratic party. Everything I said is true, I defy you to prove it wrong.

Black Republican.....Condoleeza Rice.....did Bubba have anybody but good ol'boys that high up in his cabinet? No. Black Republican, Clarence Thomas. Black Republican, Michael Steele etc. etc. etc. Blacks are beginning to see the lie thats been hoisred upon them by the Democratic party, the lie that they are being helped when the truth is that you guys want to keep them huddled in the ghettoes and strung out on dope and alcohol and dependent upon welfare, its how you control them and their votes.

Yes there are many successful Blacks and they usually fall into two categories....1. The Jesse Jackson category: keep the focus squarely on evil whitey who is to blame for all the problems inside the Black community and who gets rich off of all the donations that keep flowing in but doesn't do anything to give them a leg up, the old mindset....2. Black Republicans who have seen through the lie and decided to do for theirselves instead of relying on others.

I wouldn't touch your disease infested leg with a ten foot pole.

Ha, ha, George Wallace. That's as good as you can do? :clap: :lame2:

McGovern got slaughtered by Nixon who went to become...what? The first president to resign? What does that tell you about the ignoramuses who bought into the lies he told about ending the war? A career that ended in disgrace. Yeah, he was better than McGovern alright.

You forgot the third black republican: J C Watts. He ain't doing anything now either.

Like I said, if you were the political genius that you made yourself out to be, the Democratic Party would be in the permanent minority because blacks would all be republicans. But they are not. Your theory that blacks are being bought off by the Democratic Party's promises and that only a few actually wake up to the reality that republicons are better for them is the height of racism. Yeah, Democrats impoverish them, keep them on drugs, etc. You are so delusional.

Have fun up there in Whiteyville. The Democratic Party is on top again.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-10-2007, 01:53 AM
Didn't think you'd find anything...dipshit... :fu: :laugh2:

Missed it again, didn't you? :ahole:

OCA
04-11-2007, 02:25 PM
I wouldn't touch your disease infested leg with a ten foot pole.

Ha, ha, George Wallace. That's as good as you can do? :clap: :lame2:

McGovern got slaughtered by Nixon who went to become...what? The first president to resign? What does that tell you about the ignoramuses who bought into the lies he told about ending the war? A career that ended in disgrace. Yeah, he was better than McGovern alright.

You forgot the third black republican: J C Watts. He ain't doing anything now either.

Like I said, if you were the political genius that you made yourself out to be, the Democratic Party would be in the permanent minority because blacks would all be republicans. But they are not. Your theory that blacks are being bought off by the Democratic Party's promises and that only a few actually wake up to the reality that republicons are better for them is the height of racism. Yeah, Democrats impoverish them, keep them on drugs, etc. You are so delusional.

Have fun up there in Whiteyville. The Democratic Party is on top again.

Guess you don't pay attention. What party controls all of the major inner cities at least on the East Coast? How long has this party controlled these cities? In what condition are Blacks in in said cities?

Game over.

glockmail
04-11-2007, 04:04 PM
Guess you don't pay attention. What party controls all of the major inner cities at least on the East Coast? How long has this party controlled these cities? In what condition are Blacks in in said cities?

Game over.

I don't think I can name one major city in the US of A that is not controlled by Democrats. Even my blue county surrounds a red city.