PDA

View Full Version : so ive made my decision

actsnoblemartin
03-02-2009, 06:01 PM
based on a lot of thought about which party truly walks the walk, and is the most consistent in its believes.

I believe the LIBERTARIAN Party is the party for me.

I know i will face ridicule but ive really taken the time to think this over unlike more compulsive choices in the past.

I ask for the respect of my choice, as I believe its the right decision this time and HAVE NO PLANS, now or in the future to change party affiliation again.

03-02-2009, 06:05 PM
Martin, please dont take this the wrong way. It just really doesnt matter to me what party affiliation you are. You could register for the gobblygooks and it really doesnt matter.

Im glad you figured out what party you are registering with.

actsnoblemartin
03-02-2009, 06:08 PM
thanks

Martin, please dont take this the wrong way. It just really doesnt matter to me what party affiliation you are. You could register for the gobblygooks and it really doesnt matter.

hjmick
03-02-2009, 06:39 PM

I thought that was the Gobbledygook party...

Yurt
03-02-2009, 06:46 PM
martin,

you have made your decision for this week, month, year. you don't need to proclaim it to others. live your life, live your beliefs, and as i said previously, a political party should not be your life, nor your beliefs.