PDA

View Full Version : Tears

Yurt
03-02-2009, 07:16 PM
for the evolutionists...what are tears...just water....just water and salinity...

did emotions evolve...

when you cry because you are sad, that is evolution? so somehow the strongest survive, yet cry when some shit happens in their life. somehow evolution has created emotions..............tears

Noir
03-02-2009, 07:27 PM
tears have use other than emotion, they are used to clear out the eyes when they get dirt ect in them, as for emotions,

And ofciurse emotions evolve and adapt like anything else.

glockmail
03-02-2009, 07:48 PM
Two possibilities:
1. The cave-chicks that cried when the cave-hunks slapped when they came back without food were able to irrigate the wild berries and crap, hence became better gatherers.
2. The cave-hunks were thirsty, so they lapped up the tears and the cave chicks liked that, which made them wildly fuck the cave hunks the way they liked it, chick on top grabbing hunk's ears, instead of up the ass the way the cave hunks thought he saw dogs do it.

Missileman
03-02-2009, 08:17 PM
for the evolutionists...what are tears...just water....just water and salinity...

did emotions evolve...

when you cry because you are sad, that is evolution? so somehow the strongest survive, yet cry when some shit happens in their life. somehow evolution has created emotions..............tears

Emotions surely evolved just like language, walking erect, and figuring out how to make and use tools...why would you assume otherwise?

manu1959
03-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Emotions surely evolved just like language, walking erect, and figuring out how to make and use tools...why would you assume otherwise?

walking erect is tough....

hjmick
03-02-2009, 09:22 PM

Knuckle dragger.

Mr. P
03-02-2009, 10:37 PM

I can walk erect just fine...but yeah, it can be hard to hide it at times.

manu1959
03-02-2009, 11:29 PM
I can walk erect just fine...but yeah, it can be hard to hide it at times.

tommy bahama shirts .......

manu1959
03-02-2009, 11:29 PM
Knuckle dragger.

hey it is only 3 inches...............................from the ground

darin
03-03-2009, 12:17 PM
^...when you are laying on your stomach...right. Got it.

:D

Psychoblues
03-09-2009, 10:25 PM
You seem to be awfully familiar with men lying on their stomachs and their naked asses facing you, dimples. Haven't you brought this fascination of yours up before?!?!?!!??!??!?!??!!?!?!?

^...when you are laying on your stomach...right. Got it.

:D

I think I am now beginning to understand your defence of Larry Craig of Idaho.

GOP,,,Party of closet queers, whining and no good jamm,,,sad,,,,,,

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

MtnBiker
03-10-2009, 04:52 PM
6. o

Psychoblues
03-11-2009, 06:03 PM
6. o

Mtnbiker, you forgot to send me the Captain Blueberry decoder ring that you promised!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers2: :beer: :cheers2:

Psychoblues