PDA

View Full Version : "The Obama Forum" is going to ban nonbelievers

Little-Acorn
03-03-2009, 05:26 PM
The head guy at the "Obama Forum", has announced that he is going to start banning people who present opposing views. Yes, I'm serious, and even HE is serious about it.

Check it out:

http://theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=6492

One of the funniest things about it is, he wants to ban people who actually don't support Obama, but who show up, fake it, and pretend they do support him. They then proceed to write hilarious posts, purporting to agree with Obama's various stances, but written in such a way that they point out the contradictions and racism.

The biggest problem? The forum owner can't tell the difference, between spoof posts and genuine Obama supporters... because they both post the same things!

Check out the thread linked above... it says it all.

Only in America, folks..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

hjmick
03-03-2009, 06:17 PM
Please tell me that that entire site is a joke.

PostmodernProphet
03-03-2009, 06:57 PM
Please tell me that that entire site is a joke.

????.....how could you ever tell?....I mean, you're asking us to distinguish between people who act like idiots and people who act like Democrats....

Abbey Marie
03-03-2009, 07:48 PM
I noticed this was prominently displayed on a supporter's post:
"Allahu Akbar (God Is Great)"

Mr. P
03-03-2009, 08:55 PM
Who'da thought DU had rejects! :laugh2:

emmett
03-03-2009, 09:19 PM
OOOh! I'm going to join!

NOT!!!

emmett
03-03-2009, 09:34 PM
The damn thing won't even let me in!!!! "Little guy rolling on floor laughing"

(No emoticons)

I'm serious y'all, the damn thing wouldn't even let me in. I am known to be associated with a radical group of negative affiliation. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

"The Libertarian Party" LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I couldn't get on the damn site, as soon as I try to log on it sends me an email telling me I am not welcome!!!!!

hjmick
03-03-2009, 10:01 PM
Hey LA, looks like they pulled your post from the thread. LMFAO

PostmodernProphet
03-03-2009, 10:02 PM
I am known to be associated with a radical group of negative affiliation.

I tried to warn you that registering as a Libertarian would ruin your reputation....

emmett
03-04-2009, 11:20 PM
Yeah... I don't get those pre paid envelopes to send in donations from the RNC anymore! LOL

manu1959
03-04-2009, 11:49 PM
too funny i went and checked it out....the ad banner at the top was for scores strip club and the add banner at the bottom was for facebook for sex with a bunch of topless shots of women.....

Noir
03-05-2009, 05:32 AM
looks to me like an over elaborate troll that has failed in epic proportions, such a failure can only be rewarded with some good ol rAIDs.

Has anyone registered with the site? If so you you have to get your reg confirmed or can you post right away?

PostmodernProphet
03-05-2009, 08:07 AM
probably less time than you have dodged it here....

[note: this is a response to the following post....the phantom post lottery has struck again]

red states rule
03-05-2009, 08:07 AM
I am now a member. I wonder how long before I am banned?

red states rule
03-05-2009, 08:21 AM
I started a thread - now the ban clock is ticking

I am a "new member on probation" LOL!!!

DannyR
03-05-2009, 09:29 AM
:lame2:

Don't you guys have better things to do than troll in other forums where you aren't welcome? So what if somebody wants an all Obama forum?

Let me guess... you like crashing weddings, going to football games and sitting in the home team's bleachers wearing the foreign team's colors too or joining some musician's fan board only to post "They suck!" there.

Sorry, but as a former admin on fan board once, I had no qualms deleting such users and banning them. Its Trollish behavior and should be beneath you.

red states rule
03-05-2009, 09:31 AM
:lame2:

Don't you guys have better things to do than troll in other forums where you aren't welcome? So what if somebody wants an all Obama forum?

Let me guess... you like crashing weddings, going to football games and sitting in the home team's bleachers wearing the foreign team's colors too or joining some musician's fan board only to post "They suck!" there.

Sorry, but as a former admin on fan board once, I had no qualms deleting such users and banning them. Its Trollish behavior and should be beneath you.

I guess it is silly on me trying to have a civil conversation with liberals.

Why not practice what you preach Danny?

Exit to the left please

DannyR
03-05-2009, 09:32 AM
I guess it is silly on me trying to have a civil conversation with liberals. The board in question is not a board that wants to have open debate. It wants to be a fan club/cheerleading section. You saying you're paying the money to run it now and your word is more important than the owners?

Why not practice what yu preach Danny?
Exit to the left pleaseAre you saying I'm not welcome here?

red states rule
03-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Are you saying I'm not welcome here?

You seem to be more of a troll then a debater, so based on your post you should leave

DannyR
03-05-2009, 09:36 AM
You seem to be more of a troll then a debater, so based on your post you should leaveSince when do I not hang around and defend my viewpoint?

And last I checked, this board welcomed opposing opinions. Your idea of a poor debater is anyone who doesn't agree with yourself.

And I'll have you know I'm a master-debater.

I can masterly debate with one hand tied behind my back. I can masterly debate all day long, non stop, pushing my point with good strong arguments, until those who are nearby are forced to swallow all of my seminal arguments and approaches to the issues. Can you say the same? Are you a master debater yourself?

Yurt
03-05-2009, 12:49 PM
Since when do I not hang around and defend my viewpoint?

And last I checked, this board welcomed opposing opinions. Your idea of a poor debater is anyone who doesn't agree with yourself.

And I'll have you know I'm a master-debater.

I can masterly debate with one hand tied behind my back. I can masterly debate all day long, non stop, pushing my point with good strong arguments, until those who are nearby are forced to swallow all of my seminal arguments and approaches to the issues. Can you say the same? Are you a master debater yourself?

disgusting

:cuckoo:

:puke3:

Little-Acorn
03-05-2009, 12:56 PM
Don't you guys have better things to do than troll in other forums where you aren't welcome?

If you want to fight sin, you go where the sinners are, n'est-ce pas?
:slap:

Mr. P
03-05-2009, 01:02 PM
If you want to fight sin, you go where the sinners are, n'est-ce pas?
:slap:

Well, I'M NOT GOING TO HOLLYWOOD and YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!...:lol:

DannyR
03-05-2009, 01:08 PM
disgustingAppears you have a dirty mind.

Yurt
03-05-2009, 01:13 PM
Appears you have a dirty mind.

don't be a liar danny...you know full well the innuendos :poke:

DannyR
03-05-2009, 01:16 PM
don't be a liar danny...you know full well the innuendos :poke::thumb:

Yurt
03-05-2009, 01:17 PM
:thumb:

unlike another on this forum, you at least concede your hints...:cool: