PDA

View Full Version : UK, Iran and Bush hypocrisy

gabosaurus
04-01-2007, 11:52 PM
Over the last couple of years, the Bushies have made no apologies about going anyplace they wish to capture "insurgents" and "terrorists." Capturing them makes huge headlines. As does our holding them without due process and shipping them off to torture.

Last week, Iran does the same thing. They captured a British boat and are using it for propaganda purposes. The Bushies are enraged. They feel that Iran doing something that we have openly done for years is "unacceptable."

Hey Shrub, this is why they are called "terrorists." Quit f*cking around with them.

5stringJeff
04-01-2007, 11:57 PM
Over the last couple of years, the Bushies have made no apologies about going anyplace they wish to capture "insurgents" and "terrorists." Capturing them makes huge headlines. As does our holding them without due process and shipping them off to torture.

Last week, Iran does the same thing. They captured a British boat and are using it for propaganda purposes. The Bushies are enraged. They feel that Iran doing something that we have openly done for years is "unacceptable."

Hey Shrub, this is why they are called "terrorists." Quit f*cking around with them.

So, by your last sentence, I assume you are in favor of nuking every city in Iran and getting rid of the terrorists therein?

gabosaurus
04-02-2007, 12:13 AM
No, I am in favor of not openly provoking them like the Bushies prefer.

04-02-2007, 02:22 AM

I am seriously sitting here dumbfounded at how just when i think you cant say something dumber, you go and prove me wrong.

Please cite any source for your claim that we have been doing what Iran did for years? When have we ever captured another nations troops for the sole purpose of extorting that nation? Heck, when have we ever had to extort from another nation?

Of course we are enraged over this! Iran has engaged in an act of war by asaulting, capturing, and torturing our allies. And all this solely because they want to war with us for power. They do this so they can oppress our people. Why the heck wouldn't we be pissed at this?

On the other hand, we liberate people from the oppressors. We capture the oppressors. We prevent them from hurting more people. And somehow in your eyes we are the bad guys! It's utterly absurd!

America is not evil. We are not wrong for standing up against the oppressive. We are not wrong for fighting against those who would commit mass murder and genocide. We are not wrong for doing the right thing.

04-02-2007, 02:23 AM

You mean provoking them by sailing in non-Iranian waters? Provoking them by telling them to stop attacking our troops and kidnapping and torturing our allies?!

stephanie
04-02-2007, 03:16 AM

Okey dokey...

What exactly did the Democrat President Jimmy Carter do to provoke the Iranians in 1979????

Where they held OUR OWN AMERICAN CITIZENS...????? For almost two yrs...

Please take your time and EXPLAIN????

Gaffer
04-03-2007, 04:27 PM
Don't provoke them and they will go away. Just put em on ignore and pretend they are not there.

This is why I call her jihadosaurus. She's an appeaser and enabler of terrorist. She really needs to move to iran.

theHawk
04-04-2007, 09:38 AM
Okey dokey...

What exactly did the Democrat President Jimmy Carter do to provoke the Iranians in 1979????

Where they held OUR OWN AMERICAN CITIZENS...????? For almost two yrs...

Please take your time and EXPLAIN????

We're all waiting gabby. Aspiring liberals want to know.