PDA

View Full Version : The Iranian present their side

gabosaurus
04-02-2007, 12:15 AM
Since every story normally has two sides. Not that the Bush apologists are in favor of this. They prefer to only have one side.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc1_1175397396

04-02-2007, 02:24 AM
Since every story normally has two sides. Not that the Bush apologists are in favor of this. They prefer to only have one side.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc1_1175397396

Yeah, its ashame the Iranians don't realize we have sattelite technology that confirms where the troops were..

stephanie
04-02-2007, 03:29 AM
There's really no response to this idiot post....
She could give a crap less about those people held hostage, (you notice she blames it on President Bush)...

This is a person with BDS syndrome so bad.....It's rather pathetic...
I wish you cared as much of others as much as you hate this President..

What a sad existence.....

gabosaurus
04-02-2007, 11:04 AM
Of course I care about their health and well being. Probably a lot more than the Bush apologists.
I am merely using their plight to spotlight the hypocrisy of Bush apologists.
Go ahead, keep wearing the kneepads and drinking the Bush Kool-Aid. No one is asking you to stop.

grunt
04-02-2007, 11:24 AM
Another "Blam-America-First" moron.

I mean, it's not like the Iranians haven't done shit like this multiple times. Even back in 2004 when they held the Brit's, they claimed the same thing. It's pretty funny that when the Brit's were released they said everything ther Iranians said were lies. I'm guessing you think the Brit's were lying then too?

Fucking douche-bag.

MtnBiker
04-02-2007, 01:34 PM
Since every story normally has two sides. Not that the Bush apologists are in favor of this.

TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has described the Holocaust as "a myth" and suggested that Israel be moved to Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska.

The United States, Israel and the European Commission -- along with individual European countries -- have condemned the remark.

Ahmadinejad sparked widespread international condemnation in October when he called for Israel to be "wiped off the map."

Last week, he also expressed doubt about the killing by the Nazis of six million Jews during World War II, but Wednesday was the first occasion when he said in public that the Holocaust was a myth.

"They have invented a myth that Jews were massacred and place this above God, religions and the prophets," Ahmadinejad said in a speech to thousands of people in the Iranian city of Zahedan, according to a report on Wednesday from Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/12/14/iran.israel/

So gabosaurus, explain to us how the Holocaust is a myth.

KarlMarx
04-02-2007, 01:39 PM
Of course I care about their health and well being. Probably a lot more than the Bush apologists.
I am merely using their plight to spotlight the hypocrisy of Bush apologists.
Go ahead, keep wearing the kneepads and drinking the Bush Kool-Aid. No one is asking you to stop.
Gabosaurus --- look up the word "sanctimonious jackass" in the dictionary... hint... it's right next to your picture.

You Lefties have brass claiming that you care one iota about those Brits. You perseverate about the so called "torture" at Gitmo but ignore the fact that the Iranians are torturing those Brits as we speak.

Not one word of protest about this from left wing lunatics like Rosie O' Donnell and Sean Penn.

You forget, or don't you realize, that this is the same country that held 69 Americans hostage (illegally, I will add) for over 400 days back in 1979

grunt
04-02-2007, 01:52 PM
Gabosaurus --- look up the word "sanctimonious jackass" in the dictionary... hint... it's right next to your picture.

You Lefties have brass claiming that you care one iota about those Brits. You perseverate about the so called "torture" at Gitmo but ignore the fact that the Iranians are torturing those Brits as we speak.

Not one word of protest about this from left wing lunatics like Rosie O' Donnell and Sean Penn.

You forget, or don't you realize, that this is the same country that held 69 Americans hostage (illegally, I will add) for over 400 days back in 1979

Oh, there are lots of things being said by the leftist-tards. "The British deserve it"..."The British have no rights going into Iranian waters"...blah..blah...blah...

Fucking douche bags.