PDA

View Full Version : Is there a rule against...

grunt
04-02-2007, 09:57 AM
Is there a board rule against posting URL's to different political forums? I belong to a certain board that is FULL of deranged LIEberals and would love to have a few of you guys check it out and see if you would like to join and refute some of the insanity that goes on around there. I'm talking about troop bashing--wishing troops get shot etc etc. Bush bashing of course and making apologies for any and all terrorists. You know, typical "blame-America-first-and-for-everything" attitude.

jimnyc
04-02-2007, 10:01 AM
Generally speaking, we don't like to advertise for the 'competition', as we wouldn't want to lose any members, but I don't think it would be fully fair to disallow at someone's request though. I guess my unwritten rule is for those that pop in here solely to advertise for free. You can post it. :)

grunt
04-02-2007, 10:23 AM
Generally speaking, we don't like to advertise for the 'competition', as we wouldn't want to lose any members, but I don't think it would be fully fair to disallow at someone's request though. I guess my unwritten rule is for those that pop in here solely to advertise for free. You can post it. :)

I seriously doubt this board would lose any members to that board...lol. It's just so utterly deranged over there and I just thought there would be a few here who would love to go over there and counter the rhetoric and hate those people spew!

Just to make sure, you wrote that I could post it right?

jimnyc
04-02-2007, 10:26 AM
Just to make sure, you wrote that I could post it right?

Yep, have at it! :)

grunt
04-02-2007, 10:28 AM
Yep, have at it! :)

Cool, thanks!! :salute:

http://boards.billmaher.com/

Now, the admin is a Nazi. Those that are not liberals will be called every name in the book, yet if non-liberals flame back,they are readily banned. lol

I've been banned 4 times so far. Stupid admin can't seem to figure out how I keep getting back in. :laugh2:

grunt
04-02-2007, 11:42 AM
Also, if there are any people here who do sign up, would you mind posting here your screenname so I can read how you smash the freaks over there? :laugh2:

TheStripey1
04-02-2007, 03:52 PM

Now, the admin is a Nazi. Those that are not liberals will be called every name in the book, yet if non-liberals flame back,they are readily banned. lol

I've been banned 4 times so far. Stupid admin can't seem to figure out how I keep getting back in. :laugh2:

Partisan moderators? OMG!!! How could that possibly be happening here on the internets? Why I just positively can't stand partisan moderators... How about you?

:laugh2:

see you there...

grunt
04-02-2007, 03:53 PM
Partisan moderators? OMG!!! How could that possibly be happening here on the internets? Why I just positively can't stand partisan moderators... How about you?

see you there...

have fun sucking dick when you get there, bitch. :fu:

TheStripey1
04-02-2007, 03:54 PM
and obtw, I'll be TheStripey1, peace tiger...

:dance:

TheStripey1
04-02-2007, 06:29 PM
have fun sucking dick when you get there, bitch. :fu:

no wonder you get banned... you have no respect...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/TheOgre/FUJohnnyCash.jpg

we'll see whose bitch is who's IF you can last long enough that is... grunt... that is sure an appropriate handle for a knuckle dragger like you...

but hey, just to show you that I can take a joke... here's a nifty motorcycle for you to take a cyber spin on... maybe you can clear your head from all that methane you've been breathing with your head crammed so far up your ass...

Take this for a spin and chill out, grrrrrruuuunnnnnt... (http://www.anthonysapienza.com/motorcycle/larry.html)

make it a nice lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng one...

grunt
04-02-2007, 06:44 PM
no wonder you get banned... you have no respect...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/TheOgre/FUJohnnyCash.jpg

we'll see whose bitch is who's IF you can last long enough that is... grunt... that is sure an appropriate handle for a knuckle dragger like you...

but hey, just to show you that I can take a joke... here's a nifty motorcycle for you to take a cyber spin on... maybe you can clear your head from all that methane you've been breathing with your head crammed so far up your ass...

Take this for a spin and chill out, grrrrrruuuunnnnnt... (http://www.anthonysapienza.com/motorcycle/larry.html)

make it a nice lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng one...

LMFAO!! You really got me.... :laugh2: :laugh2:

Now get over there and start sucking that dick bitch...the other dick suckers are waiting! :fu:

jimnyc
04-02-2007, 07:02 PM
grunt, can you please tone it down a bit with the vulgar comments. We have "family" oriented people posting here and there's no need with too much vulgarity.

Thanks! :)

grunt
04-02-2007, 07:10 PM
grunt, can you please tone it down a bit with the vulgar comments. We have "family" oriented people posting here and there's no need with too much vulgarity.

Thanks! :)

Sure, no problem. I just read TheStripey1's quote about military men and it pissed me off. Sorry! :salute:

lily
04-02-2007, 09:52 PM

Oh my! Imagine going to a forum named Bill Maher and expecting a bunch of liberals. It's almost as amazing as coming to a forum with tons of American flags and expecting a bunch of right wingnuts.

manu1959
04-02-2007, 10:02 PM
Oh my! Imagine going to a forum named Bill Maher and expecting a bunch of liberals. It's almost as amazing as coming to a forum with tons of American flags and expecting a bunch of right wingnuts.

what flag do you left wing bolts worship?

lily
04-02-2007, 10:17 PM
I don't worship a flag. I do however worship God.

I don't know what this has to do with the topic at hand....but thanks for asking!

manu1959
04-02-2007, 10:23 PM

I don't know what this has to do with the topic at hand....but thanks for asking!

i guess your quote: "It's almost as amazing as coming to a forum with tons of American flags and expecting a bunch of right wingnuts"

5stringJeff
04-03-2007, 10:48 AM

At least you recognize the existence of the anti-American Left.

04-03-2007, 01:21 PM

I would hope a worship of God would instill in you an aversion to insulting others.

04-03-2007, 01:22 PM

Any honesty would demand that it would be recognized.

lily
04-04-2007, 01:32 PM
I would hope a worship of God would instill in you an aversion to insulting others.

If that's the case, there must be a lot of Godless people posting here.

lily
04-04-2007, 01:34 PM

Why wouldn't I? I'm just astounded that someone would go to a site named Bill Mahr and not expect Liberals to be posting there.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-04-2007, 02:02 PM
what flag do you left wing bolts worship?

The same one that rightwing Bushbots worship

http://www.brookstone.com/bs_assets/images/shop/large_300/345827_p.jpg

Anything else?

Baron Von Esslingen
04-04-2007, 02:03 PM

There's a pot calling the kettle black comment if I ever saw one! :laugh2:

04-04-2007, 04:58 PM
There's a pot calling the kettle black comment if I ever saw one! :laugh2:

You've obviously never seen it then.

shattered
04-06-2007, 09:02 PM

American flags are indicative of "right wingnuts"? WTH do you live here for?

Baron Von Esslingen
04-07-2007, 04:16 AM
You've obviously never seen it then.

Damn near everyone of your posts includes some sort of insult. I guess you aren't one of those God-fearing folk then, by your own standards. OK by me.

lily
04-07-2007, 10:49 PM
American flags are indicative of "right wingnuts"? WTH do you live here for?

You're upset because I don't WORSHIP a flag? Are you kidding me?:lame2:

Abbey Marie
04-07-2007, 10:55 PM

Uh, I think she was talking about your equating the use of flag graphics with being rightwing nuts. Your post did say that.

lily
04-07-2007, 11:06 PM
That could very well be, Abby, but that's not the jist of the thread. The question being asked was what do you worship. I will admit I thought the same as you, until I came to the second sentence:

WTH do you live here for?

LiberalNation
04-07-2007, 11:07 PM
WHy do I live here. Cuss it's a free place and diverse even tho a lot of people here seem to be so against that.

Oh and the whole being born here thing with no money to move even if I wanted to.

grunt
04-07-2007, 11:17 PM
WHy do I live here. Cuss it's a free place and diverse even tho a lot of people here seem to be so against that.

Oh and the whole being born here thing with no money to move even if I wanted to.

Ahhh!! It becomes even more clear. You're poor and therefore think you are "owed" something. Well, a lot of us were born "poor". Including me. I could move anywhere I want right now. I work hard, educated myself and now am reaping what I sowed. You should try it sometime. It takes away all the jealousy and "poor-me-attitude".

shattered
04-08-2007, 11:06 AM

Are you really that dumb, or just pretending?

manu1959
04-08-2007, 11:10 AM

no one is that good an actor.........

shattered
04-08-2007, 11:23 AM
no one is that good an actor.........

Point taken. My apologies for asking such a stupid question. :coffee:

manu1959
04-08-2007, 11:29 AM
Point taken. My apologies for asking such a stupid question. :coffee:

you must always be careful around stupid people...they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience...

shattered
04-08-2007, 11:34 AM
you must always be careful around stupid people...they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience...

Yes, oh Wise One. :salute:

lily
04-08-2007, 07:45 PM

BWHHHAAAAAAAA

COUGH

SPUTTER

SNORT

BWHHHAAAAAA

DAMN TEARS ARE RUNNING DOWN MY EYES.........did you of all people just say that, Manu?

DAMN........that's good!

lily
04-08-2007, 07:47 PM

Are you the board idiot or something? I don't think I've ever seen you actually make a post that added something to the forum. If you can't follow the discussion, please refrain from making a fool of yourself.......or not. You're good for a laugh, nothing more.

shattered
04-09-2007, 06:23 PM
BWHHHAAAAAAAA

COUGH

SPUTTER

SNORT

BWHHHAAAAAA

DAMN TEARS ARE RUNNING DOWN MY EYES.........did you of all people just say that, Manu?

DAMN........that's good!

That easily amused, are you? Simpleton.

lily
04-09-2007, 10:42 PM
Thanks for proving my point, shattered! You make it sooooo easy.:clap:

shattered
04-09-2007, 11:08 PM
Thanks for proving my point, shattered! You make it sooooo easy.:clap:

Sorry, cupcake, but you have yet to MAKE a point..

lily
04-09-2007, 11:25 PM
.....yet you feel the need to reply. Why is that shattered?

Um.....never mind. I just did a quick search of your posts. Now I understand.You can't hold up your end of a debate, so you go around and post one liners and stupid pictures.

Well.........I guess each forum has one like you. You have no clue what a discussion is about, but you don't want to feel left out.

:lame2:

Baron Von Esslingen
04-10-2007, 01:35 AM

The Leader Speaks! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :slap:

shattered
04-10-2007, 05:48 AM

Um.....never mind. I just did a quick search of your posts. Now I understand.You can't hold up your end of a debate, so you go around and post one liners and stupid pictures.

Well.........I guess each forum has one like you. You have no clue what a discussion is about, but you don't want to feel left out.

This from the old bitter hag that stomps off in a huff from every board she's ever been on because the mean conservatives pound her to dust repeatedly?

glockmail
04-10-2007, 06:08 AM
Cat fight!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gunny
04-10-2007, 08:12 AM

Really ..... when was the last time your "end" didn't consist of parroting some bullshit, leftwing talking point?

If all you're worth is a one-liner ... that's what you get.

Gunny
04-10-2007, 08:16 AM
This from the old bitter hag that stomps off in a huff from every board she's ever been on because the mean conservatives pound her to dust repeatedly?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lily
04-10-2007, 03:33 PM

WOW! My own special fan club. That explains a whole lot. You spend your time following my forum visits instead of following politics. Please let me know when you think (if that's possible) you've pounded me in the dust, so I know when to leave.

lily
04-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Really ..... when was the last time your "end" didn't consist of parroting some bullshit, leftwing talking point?

If all you're worth is a one-liner ... that's what you get.

Gunny, please tell me you're not still carrying around that old grudge from when I handed your ass to you on a platter!

.......or is it that Shattered is so weak of a debater that you have to come to her aide in an insult fest?

glockmail
04-10-2007, 04:55 PM
Gunny, please tell me you're not still carrying around that old grudge from when I handed your ass to you on a platter!

.......or is it that Shattered is so weak of a debater that you have to come to her aide in an insult fest? They've got that love-thang going, cantcha see? http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/69.gif

manu1959
04-10-2007, 08:14 PM
The Leader Speaks! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :slap:

since you all claim you win all the arguments and are right about everything and we can't win any arguments........that would make you all...........

Gunny
04-10-2007, 09:38 PM

.......or is it that Shattered is so weak of a debater that you have to come to her aide in an insult fest?

I knew you were delusional, but this pretty much cinches it. You have never even come close to keeping up, much less handing me anything.

Unless you consider attempting to traumatize a messageboard with bullshit accusations because every little thing wasn't your way. Your idea of fair is one-sided as Hell, to say the least.

I wasn't aware I was aiding shattered. She doesn't need me to lay an asswhooping on you.

Gunny
04-10-2007, 09:39 PM
They've got that love-thang going, cantcha see? http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/69.gif

Gunny
04-10-2007, 09:40 PM
since you all claim you win all the arguments and are right about everything and we can't win any arguments........that would make you all...........

DELUSIONAL !!! :dev3:

lily
04-10-2007, 09:50 PM
I knew you were delusional, but this pretty much cinches it. You have never even come close to keeping up, much less handing me anything.

Unless you consider attempting to traumatize a messageboard with bullshit accusations because every little thing wasn't your way. Your idea of fair is one-sided as Hell, to say the least.

I wasn't aware I was aiding shattered. She doesn't need me to lay an asswhooping on you.

Oh.....so you're not holding a grudge because I've handed your ass to you more than once. You're still pissed because you don't know how to run a website. I understand now.

Just so you know, you have nothing of importance that I care to discuss. You're the first person I put on ignore.:salute:

Gunny
04-10-2007, 10:05 PM
Oh.....so you're not holding a grudge because I've handed your ass to you more than once. You're still pissed because you don't know how to run a website. I understand now.

Just so you know, you have nothing of importance that I care to discuss. You're the first person I put on ignore.:salute:

Again, you never handed me my ass, and I ran a website just fine. What I didn't do was cater to your whining, one-sided demands.

And typical of you, run your suck then run off. Nothing new with that. You can't even stand and fight; yet, you say you handed me my ass?

Right.:laugh2:

shattered
04-10-2007, 10:06 PM

Is this where you stomp off in a teary-eyed flurry, or do we still have to wait?

Gunny
04-10-2007, 10:10 PM
Is this where you stomp off in a teary-eyed flurry, or do we still have to wait?

No, that's how she "hands me my ass.":lmao:

shattered
04-10-2007, 10:11 PM
No, that's how she "hands me my ass.":lmao:

Oh. Hell. I do a better job of that, and I actually like you.

lily
04-10-2007, 10:12 PM

Oh look......my play toy is back. Is that avatar something you hope to be when you grow up?

Gunny
04-10-2007, 10:13 PM
Oh. Hell. I do a better job of that, and I actually like you.

Yeah, but she's doing one Hell of a job showing her true colors.:dev3:

shattered
04-10-2007, 10:14 PM
Oh look......my play toy is back. Is that avatar something you hope to be when you grow up?

That avatar is something you could never hope to be, even on your best day. If you like, I'll make one in your likeness, tho.

shattered
04-10-2007, 10:15 PM
Yeah, but she's doing one Hell of a job showing her true colors.:dev3:

Cyndi Lauper springs to mind, suddenly.

lily
04-10-2007, 10:20 PM
That avatar is something you could never hope to be, even on your best day. If you like, I'll make one in your likeness, tho.

That avatar is something I could never hope to be.......You know, when you're right....... I wouldn't want my "model" as a dyed redhead with the word BITCH sprawled across my chest, wearing out of date platform shoes. But I imagine for you that's an improvement.:clap: I guess when you're lower than trailor trash, you can only aspire to be trailor trash.

shattered
04-10-2007, 10:25 PM
That avatar is something I could never hope to be.......You know, when you're right....... I wouldn't want my "model" as a dyed redhead with the word BITCH sprawled across my chest, wearing out of date platform shoes. But I imagine for you that's an improvement.:clap: I guess when you're lower than trailor trash, you can only aspire to be trailor trash.

Just because you're an over-used, under-paid skank, don't take your frustrations out on a cartoon avatar. It won't change anything.

manu1959
04-10-2007, 10:36 PM

please do ... more long island ice tea?

lily
04-10-2007, 10:37 PM
Just because you're an over-used, under-paid skank, don't take your frustrations out on a cartoon avatar. It won't change anything.

My frustrations? I'm not the one aspiring to be trailor trash. Your mother must be so proud. Tell me is that tattoo of Gunny still on your ass? I imagine the way your ass has been used, his face is pretty well smeared.

lily
04-10-2007, 10:39 PM
please do ... more long island ice tea?

Oh look......the village idiot joined in. Maybe you two could put your brains together and have a whole one.

manu1959
04-10-2007, 10:41 PM
Oh look......the village idiot joined in. Maybe you two could put your brains together and have a whole one.

that is it? fuck me am i crushed or what.... same promise for you

lily
04-10-2007, 10:43 PM
that is it? fuck me am i crushed or what.... same promise for you

Oh wow......an "I know you are but what am I".:lame2:

manu1959
04-10-2007, 10:46 PM
Oh wow......an "I know you are but what am I".:lame2:

oh my....you are just beating me to a pulp....how will i ever survive your witty biting assault....

lily
04-10-2007, 10:48 PM
oh my....you are just beating me to a pulp....how will i ever survive your witty biting assault....

YAWN

manu1959
04-10-2007, 10:50 PM
YAWN

well that just pretty much did me in .... you are fucking brilliant....

shattered
04-10-2007, 10:51 PM

Woo. Maybe some day you get to be trailer trash, too.. (How come it's always the same "trailer trash" comments from the same whiney, insecure middle-aged flakes?)

lily
04-10-2007, 10:53 PM
Woo. Maybe some day you get to be trailer trash, too.. (How come it's always the same "trailer trash" comments from the same whiney, insecure middle-aged flakes?)

Well...you're the expert......you tell me.

lily
04-10-2007, 10:55 PM
Bunch of rank amateurs........can spread it around......but can't take it.:lame2:

Typical.

shattered
04-10-2007, 11:02 PM
Well...you're the expert......you tell me.

I know one is most able to identify with their immediate surroundings, but in this case, m'dear, you really should break away and strive for better..

Oh, and some of us "rank amateurs" DO have 9-5's, and thus can't be expected to sit here and play with the likes of you til the wee hours of the morning.

lily
04-10-2007, 11:26 PM
I know one is most able to identify with their immediate surroundings, but in this case, m'dear, you really should break away and strive for better..

How witty.......another I know you are, but what am I repsonse. If you can't be original, then don't waste my time.

Oh, and some of us "rank amateurs" DO have 9-5's, and thus can't be expected to sit here and play with the likes of you til the wee hours of the morning.

The rank amateurs comment was for you and your friends piling on the neg. rep points. It's fun to dish it out, but then you can't take it, is that it? How childish. I know you want to get rid of me........but toots...... I'm just getting started!

Gunny
04-11-2007, 06:53 AM
How witty.......another I know you are, but what am I repsonse. If you can't be original, then don't waste my time.

The rank amateurs comment was for you and your friends piling on the neg. rep points. It's fun to dish it out, but then you can't take it, is that it? How childish. I know you want to get rid of me........but toots...... I'm just getting started!

Oh wow. The usual "you aren't original" deflection followed by the imaginary talking down to someone routine. Talk about **yawn**.

And she's just getting started .... break out the caffeine.:coffee:

glockmail
04-11-2007, 07:59 AM
:lame2: What's lame is your piling on to an argument that someone else should be dealing with themselves.

shattered
04-11-2007, 08:02 AM
What's lame is your piling on to an argument that someone else should be dealing with themselves.

Jillian.
Pot.
Kettle.
Black.
Moron.

glockmail
04-11-2007, 08:06 AM
Jillian.
Pot.
Kettle.
Black.
Moron. Jillian's your date, not mine.

shattered
04-11-2007, 08:13 AM
Ahh.. Little Lillith..

Here's the fun part.. I don't even have anything against the goofy bitch. Typically, she's not worthy of my notice, much less keystrokes on a message board..

But, she IS funny when she goes into harpy mode, and runs off screaming like a stuck pig when SHE gets HER ass handed to her repeatedly. She starts screaming "VICTIM! I'm NEVER EVER coming back!", runs away all teary-eyed, and then resurfaces on a new board some 6-8 months later.

THAT, I find entertaining.. So, in my free time, I'll encourage it. When I have better things to do, she's not worthy of notice, again.

Gunny
04-11-2007, 09:03 AM
What's lame is your piling on to an argument that someone else should be dealing with themselves.

What's even lamer is you sticking your Pinnochio nose into something you have absolutely NO clue as to what you are talking about, chimpy.

The issue dates way further back than glockmail the troll, so mind your own fucking business.

glockmail
04-11-2007, 11:05 AM
What's even lamer is you sticking your Pinnochio nose into something you have absolutely NO clue as to what you are talking about, chimpy.

The issue dates way further back than glockmail the troll, so mind your own fucking business.

Well at least you admit that you were lame. :laugh2:

Gunny
04-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Well at least you admit that you were lame. :laugh2:

Hardly. The issue concerns me, and HAS concerned me for a couple of years. It does NOT concern you.

Get it?

glockmail
04-11-2007, 12:39 PM
Hardly. The issue concerns me, and HAS concerned me for a couple of years. It does NOT concern you.

Get it? You are a hypocit. Get it?

Gunny
04-11-2007, 01:06 PM
You are a hypocit. Get it?

Not at all. You want to stick your nose in, I'll smack it. Keep out of my way, and i have no reason to.

Get THAT?

lily
04-11-2007, 02:42 PM
Ahh.. Little Lillith..

How cute...I haven't had someone play around with my "name" since third grade.

Here's the fun part.. I don't even have anything against the goofy bitch. Typically, she's not worthy of my notice, much less keystrokes on a message board..

.....yet you still continue ro reply. You're not fooling anyone. You're enjoying the attention.

But, she IS funny when she goes into harpy mode, and runs off screaming like a stuck pig when SHE gets HER ass handed to her repeatedly. She starts screaming "VICTIM! I'm NEVER EVER coming back!", runs away all teary-eyed, and then resurfaces on a new board some 6-8 months later.

You sure do seem to know alot about me. I guess when you have no life, going from forum to forum, stalking people give you some feeling of self importance. Again....if I ever get this bad, someone shoot me!

THAT, I find entertaining.. So, in my free time, I'll encourage it. When I have better things to do, she's not worthy of notice, again.

As I said, it appears that you have no life. What has started out as a game you have turned into your own personal pity party.

glockmail
04-11-2007, 03:58 PM
Not at all. You want to stick your nose in, I'll smack it. Keep out of my way, and i have no reason to.

Get THAT? Like you could get near my nose. :laugh2:

shattered
04-11-2007, 06:27 PM
You are a hypocit. Get it?

The word is "hypocrite".

How's that college education doing for you?

glockmail
04-11-2007, 07:20 PM
The word is "hypocrite".

How's that college education doing for you?

I stand corrected, sweet cheeks. :poke:

shattered
04-11-2007, 07:26 PM
I stand corrected, sweet cheeks. :poke:

Well, now there's a first.

I stand stunned.

glockmail
04-11-2007, 09:37 PM
Well, now there's a first.

I stand stunned. Now there's a first.

Nate
07-22-2007, 02:54 AM
Is there a board rule against posting URL's to different political forums? I belong to a certain board that is FULL of deranged LIEberals and would love to have a few of you guys check it out and see if you would like to join and refute some of the insanity that goes on around there. I'm talking about troop bashing--wishing troops get shot etc etc. Bush bashing of course and making apologies for any and all terrorists. You know, typical "blame-America-first-and-for-everything" attitude.

What up, Grunt? It's Junkyard Willie... ODB and I were banned *from that one loser libtard board*, along with Mars and a few others. Since then the place has gone to hell in a handbasket.

diuretic
07-22-2007, 03:56 AM
Who said necrophilia is dead? Great work Nate, thanks, I'm going over there to sign up and bathe in the lib/left wing glory over there. I'll be back here of course, it's too much fun playing with the righties here, but then I shouldn't, I was always taught not to poke fun at the handicapped. But thanks again :coffee:

Said1
07-22-2007, 10:15 AM
I lurked at bit at that site, there was some interesting stuff.

Abbey Marie
07-22-2007, 01:30 PM
I checked it out. There is actually a thread making fun of Tammy Faye's (Baker) faith because she was dying of cancer. Complete with pictures. Definitely not my kind of board.

Said1
07-22-2007, 04:23 PM
I checked it out. There is actually a thread making fun of Tammy Faye's (Baker) faith because she was dying of cancer. Complete with pictures. Definitely not my kind of board.

I read about half of it. Aside from the original post, it seemed as though most were not impressed with the idea of making fun of her. I didn't read through all 1000 pages though.

Nate
07-22-2007, 08:11 PM
I was always taught not to poke fun at the handicapped.

You're far kinder than myself. I make fun of liberals of all time.

By the way, I wasn't speaking about Bill Maher's board. Grunt and I are old buddies from another board that was a spin-off from Bill's that is dying a very, very slow death.

diuretic
07-22-2007, 08:36 PM

I haven't logged in yet but re that thread - it's sad but you can find cruelty and plain bloody bad manners nearly everywhere.

diuretic
07-22-2007, 08:39 PM
You're far kinder than myself. I make fun of liberals of all time.

By the way, I wasn't speaking about Bill Maher's board. Grunt and I are old buddies from another board that was a spin-off from Bill's that is dying a very, very slow death.

No prizes for second Nate, but good try. :laugh2:

Sad though when a forum goes belly-up, but I suppose they all have a life cycle to go through.

In terms of taking the piss, be my guest, it's good fun to rib one another about our varying political views, it's a pretty bloody sad and boring forum where everyone shares the same views. I'm reasonably laid back about things but if I cop it I give it out and I expect anyone who hands it out to take it without whinging. I hate this pansy attitude of red rep with a snarky comment, frigging cowardly, sneaky behaviour and I don't care which side of the political fence it hails from.