PDA

View Full Version : For some of you: moderate democrat is on ignore

Yurt
03-08-2009, 08:46 PM
Today, 05:20 PM
Remove user from ignore list moderate democrat
This message is hidden because moderate democrat is on your ignore list.

now stop your whining and when and if i take him off ignore, deal with it. however, it has come to my attention that when i dialogue/post with this guy some of you take it as continuing a feud. as such, you complain and it seems that if i say "hello" to this poster, it offends you.

well, he is now on ignore. not forever, but for now. you don't like it, continue to whine when i post a response to the most honest poster of all time, md, or ignore me, or leave.

most of those that have complained are guilty of playing the same games and same accusations against md as i have...every public complaint i have seen is by a poster that has also accused moderate democrat of being mfm. it appears you are just complaining about quantity.

so, he is on ignore. your complaints have been heard.

jackass
03-09-2009, 08:55 AM
Thank you! :beer:

Yurt
03-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Thank you! :beer:

you're welcome. interestingly, i don't find i am missing anything. :cool:

manu1959
03-09-2009, 01:52 PM
you're welcome. interestingly, i don't find i am missing anything. :cool:

you will be happier and your blood pressure will thank you.....

LiberalNation
03-09-2009, 01:58 PM
pronouncements of ignore are lame.

Yurt
03-09-2009, 03:35 PM
pronouncements of ignore are lame.

in this situation it was absolutely called for and necessary. entering a thread like this to pronounce it lame is actually lame...:poke:

LiberalNation
03-09-2009, 03:41 PM
yeah but that's more lame. lamer, lamer.

Yurt
03-09-2009, 03:52 PM
yeah but that's more lame. lamer, lamer.

o-k liberal nation...there, there, its o-k now

:laugh2:

Kathianne
03-09-2009, 03:53 PM
I think a wise decision. It will set you free! :cheers2:

moderate democrat
03-09-2009, 03:56 PM
I, for one, applaud this action. My only question is: why did he feel the need to TELL everyone about it? Why not just put me on ignore and move on? Why did he feel the need to draw attention to his action? :lame2:

Kathianne
03-09-2009, 03:59 PM
I, for one, applaud this action. My only question is: why did he feel the need to TELL everyone about it? Why not just put me on ignore and move on? Why did he feel the need to draw attention to his action? :lame2:

To let everyone know who was stopping the problem, first. I applaud his action.

moderate democrat
03-09-2009, 04:00 PM

first? what crap. I put him on ignore days and days ago...I just never bothered to make a thread devoted to receiving accolades from my "fans" for doing so!:lol:

Sitarro
03-09-2009, 04:02 PM

Why did you ask three questions when you started it with......"My only question is:"? Why are you such a dick? Why do you care?

moderate democrat
03-09-2009, 04:03 PM
I'm not and I don't:lol:

Yurt
03-09-2009, 04:06 PM

it is interesting that this person entered this thread with one purpose, to continue his insults and continue the feud. i'm tired of it, i've been baited far too long by this guy. the board is tired of it, i got that hint loud and clear. that is why i made this thread, not necessarily to let everyone know who stopped the problem first, though that works, but to respond to everyone who has an issue with the problem and to let them know that i listened and undertook appropriate action.

the problem was public, the complaints were public and private (though i do not know who made the private complaints nor the exact nature), as such there is a necessity of a public response from me, especially after recieving a private message from the board owner regarding the problem and how many posters have an issue with it. again, he revealed nothing, only talked to me about the scope. i had no idea, so i wanted to let the board know that their voices have been heard and appropriate action taken.

there is no other agenda, thats it. and if someone cannot accept that, not my problem.

Yurt
03-09-2009, 04:14 PM
Why did you ask three questions when you started it with......"My only question is:"? Why are you such a dick? Why do you care?

Sitarro
03-09-2009, 04:47 PM
it is interesting that this person entered this thread with one purpose, to continue his insults and continue the feud. i'm tired of it, i've been baited far too long by this guy. the board is tired of it, i got that hint loud and clear. that is why i made this thread, not necessarily to let everyone know who stopped the problem first, though that works, but to respond to everyone who has an issue with the problem and to let them know that i listened and undertook appropriate action.

the problem was public, the complaints were public and private (though i do not know who made the private complaints nor the exact nature), as such there is a necessity of a public response from me, especially after recieving a private message from the board owner regarding the problem and how many posters have an issue with it. again, he revealed nothing, only talked to me about the scope. i had no idea, so i wanted to let the board know that their voices have been heard and appropriate action taken.

there is no other agenda, thats it. and if someone cannot accept that, not my problem.

Seems pretty reasonable to me and that is how I read your opening post. The standard thing for non-thinking people is to suspiciously doubt your intentions. These are the same type of people that have doubt when you say you have black friends and then claim it's proof you are racist......... I see this type of bullshit a lot coming from those that claim to be "progressive".

You would have to wonder why someone that has you on ignore felt a need to respond to a thread that was supposedly on ignore. I know one thing, if I was lost in Maine and came upon a ManFromMaine, I certainly wouldn't ask him for directions.

Kathianne
03-09-2009, 05:04 PM

You would have to wonder why someone that has you on ignore felt a need to respond to a thread that was supposedly on ignore. I know one thing, if I was lost in Maine and came upon a ManFromMaine, I certainly wouldn't ask him for directions.

To be fair, MFM no longer posts here. May he rest in cyberspace. :blues:

Little-Acorn
03-09-2009, 05:11 PM
I ignore ManFromMaine (or ModerateDemocrat or whatever he's calling himself since he last lost his handle by getting kicked out of the forum) by passing over his posts and not clicking on things that have his name on them.

But, whatever you need to to, is OK by me.

Yurt
03-09-2009, 05:25 PM
Seems pretty reasonable to me and that is how I read your opening post. The standard thing for non-thinking people is to suspiciously doubt your intentions. These are the same type of people that have doubt when you say you have black friends and then claim it's proof you are racist......... I see this type of bullshit a lot coming from those that claim to be "progressive".

i don't believe he had me on ignore, he has made such claims in the past and then responded to posts that he could not have known what i said if i was on ignore and he has been caught outright lying about it. so if he claims i was on ignore weeks ago or whatever he said, who cares. and you're absolutely right, if i am on ignore, then what the hell is he doing posting in this thread.....

and what the hell is he whining about? you see, kathy brought up a good point, this thread does actually serve as notice that i stopped the feud first. i didn't think of it that way, but her comment is saliant, especially given MD's posts in this very thread. i am not here to point out that he is a whiny, sniveling person, only that his posts and words speak for themselves and that he posted such nonsense in this thread only shows that i was right to put him on ignore and create this thread so all could see the truth of the matter.

Kathianne
03-09-2009, 05:53 PM
Okay, let's not turn this into a bash MD thread, Yurt took the high road, let's let that be the end of it! :beer: See, I'll even have a beer with you guys. ;)

Sitarro
03-09-2009, 05:55 PM
To be fair, MFM no longer posts here. May he rest in cyberspace. :blues:

I was actually saying that I can't trust any man-from-maine, my experience with one in particular has made it that way.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Kathianne
03-09-2009, 05:56 PM
I was actually saying that I can't trust any man-from-maine, my experience with one in particular has made it that way.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I misunderstood. In any case, there must be a few worthwhile from Maine? Any takers?

Psychoblues
03-09-2009, 09:18 PM
You didn't misunderstand, kat.

I misunderstood. In any case, there must be a few worthwhile from Maine? Any takers?

The very weak one that insists on advertising his ignore list is just confusing you. I've seen it here before. The weak ones always want others to ignore the ones that expose the hypocisies, but I don't want to get political about it?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Maybe him, his butt buddie and zero jerk each other off in the shadows?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

He calls himself a lawyer but he wouldn't make a good pimple on an undergraduates ass?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!??!?!?

The GOP,,,the party of obstruction,,,that's all they have left?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Kathianne
03-09-2009, 09:19 PM
You didn't misunderstand, kat.

The very weak one that insists on advertising his ignore list is just confusing you. I've seen it here before. The weak ones always want others to ignore the ones that expose the hypocisies, but I don't want to get political about it?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Maybe him, his butt buddie and zero jerk each other off in the shadows?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

He calls himself a lawyer but he wouldn't make a good pimple on an undergraduates ass?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!??!?!?

The GOP,,,the party of obstruction,,,that's all they have left?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

PB returns! :laugh2:

Psychoblues
03-09-2009, 09:29 PM
Have a little faith, Kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PB returns! :laugh2:

I maintain and retain the right to be as visable as is prudent, relevant and appropriate to the conversation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all you do, Kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That remark might cost you but please don't blame it on me?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

The GOP,,,the party of 2 hour retention,,,sad,,,,,,,

How 'bout a Cosmos?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!??!

Psychoblues

Kathianne
03-09-2009, 09:32 PM
Have a little faith, Kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I maintain and retain the right to be as visable as is prudent, relevant and appropriate to the conversation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all you do, Kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That remark might cost you but please don't blame it on me?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

The GOP,,,the party of 2 hour retention,,,sad,,,,,,,

How 'bout a Cosmos?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!??!

Psychoblues
Thanks for the offer, but should be heading to bed. Long day tomorrow. Glad you're back.

Psychoblues
03-09-2009, 09:43 PM
Does that mean you won't be closing relevant threads, banning me from particular threads or banning me altogether for at least the next 8 or so hours, Kat?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!

Thanks for the offer, but should be heading to bed. Long day tomorrow. Glad you're back.

Catch you on the upbeat, Kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOP,,,Good Ol' Pussies,,,,sad,,,,,,,,

No sexual innuendo intended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Kathianne
03-09-2009, 09:45 PM
Does that mean you won't be closing relevant threads, banning me from particular threads or banning me altogether for at least the next 8 or so hours, Kat?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!

Catch you on the upbeat, Kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOP,,,Good Ol' Pussies,,,,sad,,,,,,,,

No sexual innuendo intended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

You want me to or another? Just let me know. Seems you are begging for it, in the face of a welcome back.

Psychoblues
03-09-2009, 09:50 PM
Did I piss you off, Kat?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

You want me to or another? Just let me know. Seems you are begging for it, in the face of a welcome back.

I ain't beggin' for anything, particularly from you, Kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought the conversation was cool. Obviously you disagree?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Kathianne
03-09-2009, 10:02 PM
Did I piss you off, Kat?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

I ain't beggin' for anything, particularly from you, Kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought the conversation was cool. Obviously you disagree?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Moving along, if you are chillin'

Yurt
03-09-2009, 10:10 PM
i see MD's boyfriend is back.....

:lame2:

let the thread stand, stop being MD's voice box psydeshow.

Psychoblues
03-09-2009, 10:10 PM
"If" is a huge qualifier, Kat?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!

Moving along, if you are chillin'

You're either kidding or stupid. I don't think you are stupid. And you didn't indicate that you were kidding!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!

The Cosmos is still available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Yurt
03-09-2009, 10:22 PM
post 32....

interesting how no one makes an issue about psydeshow. this thread proves my point.....

Psychoblues
03-09-2009, 10:36 PM
The fact that you want to suck his dick is no concern of mine, yuk.

post 32....

interesting how no one makes an issue about psydeshow. this thread proves my point.....

Have I told you lately to kiss this: :pee: yuk

Are you enjoying your cowardass neg repping as you always have, chickenshit?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? Obviously you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How 'bout a soda?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
03-10-2009, 12:52 AM
I've been message boarding for a long time, yuk. I don't think I've ever run across a bigger whiner or pussy than you.

Psychoblues

moderate democrat
03-10-2009, 05:42 AM
interesting to note that my post #10 in this thread was neg repped by YURT, of all people, late last night. If I am on ignore, I wonder how - or why - he read that post!:lol:

Psychoblues
03-10-2009, 05:50 AM
yuk, his butt buddie and others have a neg rep thing, md. There is no valid explanation for any of it other than to say they are weak, extremely weak.

Can you dig it?!!??!?!???!?!?!??!

Psychoblues

moderate democrat
03-10-2009, 06:00 AM
yuk, his butt buddie and others have a neg rep thing, md. There is no valid explanation for any of it other than to say they are weak, extremely weak.

Can you dig it?!!??!?!???!?!?!??!

Psychoblues

I have known that ever since I got here... I get a neg rep from RSR every day.

what is interesting about this one is that I was neg repped by a guy who read a post of mine in a thread started by him where he blew his own horn to his fanbase about how he was taking the high road and no longer reading my posts. that is just TOO funny.... :lol:

but you can go to the bank with the fact that none of his adoring sycophants will find anything humorous at all in it, and will, no doubt, offer perfectly reasonable explanations as to why that is not hilariously hypocritical.

Kathianne
03-10-2009, 06:05 AM
Moved this to where it devolved to.

Psychoblues
03-10-2009, 06:06 AM
Are you just now seeing that he/she is a liar, md?!?!!??!?!?!?!?

I have known that ever since I got here... I get a neg rep from RSR every day.

what is interesting about this one is that I was neg repped by a guy who read a post of mine in a thread started by him where he blew his own horn to his fanbase about how he was taking the high road and no longer reading my posts. that is just TOO funny.... :lol:

but you can go to the bank with the fact that none of his adoring sycophants will find anything humorous at all in it, and will, no doubt, offer perfectly reasonable explanations as to why that is not hilariously hypocritical.

I've known about him and his lies for some time,,,,,,,,or is he a she?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? Who in hell knows and who in heck gives a shit?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!

Carry on, cowboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

moderate democrat
03-10-2009, 06:12 AM
Moved this to where it devolved to.

aw come on kathianne....don't you think it is even a little bit humorous that yurt neg repped me after he read a post of mine in a thread that he started so that he could proclaim to the world that he was no longer reading posts of mine? :poke:

Psychoblues
03-10-2009, 06:15 AM
Sometimes I think yuk, his butt buddie, Kat and others are in cahoots, md!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aw come on kathianne....don't you think it is even a little bit humorous that yurt neg repped me after he read a post of mine in a thread that he started so that he could proclaim to the world that he was no longer reading posts of mine? :poke:

Know what I mean?!?!?!?!???!???!?!?!? Nothing is that convenient, is it?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

moderate democrat
03-10-2009, 06:22 AM
group think

Noir
03-10-2009, 06:27 AM

I'm not certain (as I have never put anyoneon ignore) but as far as I am aware while blocking a user means that their post is not readable, if another user who is not blocked quotes the blocked user then the first user can read it.

So while yurt could not read the post that I have quoted of yours, now it will spear as part of my post so he can see it, he could then go back and rep as he pleases. As I said I'm not certain but I think that's how it works.

moderate democrat
03-10-2009, 06:38 AM
I'm not certain (as I have never put anyoneon ignore) but as far as I am aware while blocking a user means that their post is not readable, if another user who is not blocked quotes the blocked user then the first user can read it.

So while yurt could not read the post that I have quoted of yours, now it will spear as part of my post so he can see it, he could then go back and rep as he pleases. As I said I'm not certain but I think that's how it works.

when you give someone a negative reputation comment, you do so for a specific post of theirs.... (the little scales icon). When someone is on ignore, that icon is not presented for their posts. So...Yurtie would have had to take me OFF of ignore in order to neg rep me for my post in a thread of his where he was tooting his own horn about how I was ON ignore. That's funny stuff! :lol:

Noir
03-10-2009, 06:43 AM
when you give someone a negative reputation comment, you do so for a specific post of theirs.... (the little scales icon). When someone is on ignore, that icon is not presented for their posts. So...Yurtie would have had to take me OFF of ignore in order to neg rep me for my post in a thread of his where he was tooting his own horn about how I was ON ignore. That's funny stuff! :lol:

Ah I see, I didn't know the scales disapeared aswell.

Psychoblues
03-10-2009, 06:49 AM
yuk can read any post by md or anyone she has on ignore so long as someone else quotes it in another post. In this case, no quote was given.

yuk is, as usual and often demonstrated, a complete and total liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, she does have some value in neg rep points?!?!?!?!?!?!??? Go figure?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Yurt
03-10-2009, 12:43 PM

exactly. kathy quoted him and that is how i saw his post. and the post was neg rep worthy, so i viewed the post (a simple option when someone is on ignore, you click "view post") and gave him the reputation he so richly deserved. the comical part is that he claimed he put me on ignore weeks ago, yet he posts in this thread solely to start trouble and continue the feud.

it is quite telling that this was moved to the cage as a result of MD and PB's posts. i highly doubt anyone is surprised though.

shattered
03-26-2009, 08:54 PM
in this situation it was absolutely called for and necessary. entering a thread like this to pronounce it lame is actually lame...:poke:

Lame.. ;)

Kathianne
03-26-2009, 10:06 PM
Lame.. ;)

and you care about this post, thread, board? Not saying you ought, but your interest?

red states rule
04-05-2009, 04:04 PM
and you care about this post, thread, board? Not saying you ought, but your interest?

Perhaps Shattered was introducing herself to the newbies. Lame is one of the better descriptions of Shattered

Said1
04-06-2009, 11:50 AM
Good grief.