PDA

View Full Version : Nascar fans???

sgtdmski
03-09-2009, 02:12 AM
Any NASCAR fans out there?? I am a huge Jeff Gordon fan, after four races, he is leading in points, two second place finishes but no wins yet this season. Next weekend will be a long one, no NASCAR race, but the following week its BRISTOL.

If you have never watched, BRISTOL is a much see. Short track, bumping and banging, and always a thrill.

The Drive for Five is on.

dmk

5stringJeff
03-09-2009, 05:41 PM
I don't really watch a whole lot, but I do follow it a bit. Kasey Kahne (#9) is my favorite - he's from a town in WA about 30 minutes from where I used to live.

Psychoblues
03-10-2009, 12:08 AM
You gotta be kidding, sarge?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? Do you not check the threads in the forum before posting?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Check out short dirt track local racing. Much more exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

MtnBiker
03-10-2009, 04:58 PM
16. s

Jeff
03-25-2009, 08:34 PM
I love nascar , well all types of racing , but this year nascar is just boring so far, maybe its me but I haven't been able to watch a entire race yet this year with out hitting fast forward

sgtdmski
03-25-2009, 11:43 PM
You gotta be kidding, sarge?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? Do you not check the threads in the forum before posting?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Check out short dirt track local racing. Much more exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Living in Alaska I have no short dirt track local racing. Now if you want to talk about dog sledding that's a different story.

Sorry I did not see the previous thread regarding racing. I am lazy I didn't go to the second page of threads. I figured that most of the threads on the second page were from some time ago. Mea culpa.

dmk

Psychoblues
04-18-2009, 08:55 PM
No sweatski, sargeski!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Living in Alaska I have no short dirt track local racing. Now if you want to talk about dog sledding that's a different story.

Sorry I did not see the previous thread regarding racing. I am lazy I didn't go to the second page of threads. I figured that most of the threads on the second page were from some time ago. Mea culpa.

dmk

I hope you get an opportunity to see some good dirt track stock car racing. There was a guy here in the Memphis area a few years back that claimed to be from Alaska and he was a pretty damned good sprint car driver!!!!!!!!! Do you know what sprint cars are all about?!?!?????!?!?!?! Check out the World of Outlaws website!!!!!!!!!!!!!