PDA

View Full Version : King Assassination Coverup

TheSage
01-15-2007, 09:47 AM
The Illuminati military industrial complex killed MLK after he began linking the civil rights movement to the anti-Vietnam movement.

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/MLKconExp.html
We can also thank the unlikely figure of Loyd Jowers for providing a way into that truth.

Loyd Jowers: When the frail, 73-year-old Jowers became ill after three days in court, Judge Swearengen excused him. Jowers did not testify and said through his attorney, Lewis Garrison, that he would plead the Fifth Amendment if subpoenaed. His discretion was too late. In 1993 against the advice of Garrison, Jowers had gone public. Prompted by William Pepper's progress as James Earl Ray's attorney in uncovering Jowers's role in the assassination, Jowers told his story to Sam Donaldson on Prime Time Live. He said he had been asked to help in the murder of King and was told there would be a decoy (Ray) in the plot. He was also told that the police "wouldn't be there that night."

In that interview, the transcript of which was read to the jury in the Memphis courtroom, Jowers said the man who asked him to help in the murder was a Mafia-connected produce dealer named Frank Liberto. Liberto, now deceased, had a courier deliver $100,000 for Jowers to hold at his restaurant, Jim's Grill, the back door of which opened onto the dense bushes across from the Lorraine Motel. Jowers said he was visited the day before the murder by a man named Raul, who brought a rifle in a box.

As Mike Vinson reported in the March-April Probe, other witnesses testified to their knowledge of Liberto's involvement in King's slaying. Store-owner John McFerren said he arrived around 5:15 pm, April 4, 1968, for a produce pick-up at Frank Liberto's warehouse in Memphis. (King would be shot at 6:0l pm.) When he approached the warehouse office, McFerren overheard Liberto on the phone inside saying, "Shoot the son-of-a-bitch on the balcony."

Café-owner Lavada Addison, a friend of Liberto's in the late 1970's, testified that Liberto had told her he "had Martin Luther King killed." Addison's son, Nathan Whitlock, said when he learned of this conversation he asked Liberto point-blank if he had killed King.

"[Liberto] said, `I didn't kill the nigger but I had it done.' I said, `What about that other son-of-a-bitch taking credit for it?' He says, `Ahh, he wasn't nothing but a troublemaker from Missouri. He was a front man . . . a setup man.'"

Dilloduck
01-15-2007, 11:50 AM
The Illuminati military industrial complex killed MLK after he began linking the civil rights movement to the anti-Vietnam movement.

You mean the CIA

TheSage
01-15-2007, 11:57 AM
You mean the CIA

CIA, FBI, Mafia, Army, and Local police were in on this one.

Dilloduck
01-15-2007, 12:01 PM
CIA, FBI, Mafia, Army, and Local police were in on this one.

They seem quite fond of the "patsy" M O. The more I read this little "army" along with the NSA is quite a busy bunch. Doesn't seeem to matter what party is in "power".

TheSage
01-15-2007, 12:02 PM
They seem quite fond of the "patsy" M O. The more I read this little "army" along with the NSA is quite a busy bunch. Doesn't seeem to matter what party is in "power".

Nope. And The more I'm reading, it's obvious BOTH kennedy assassinations were because the kennedy boys went off the the reservation and paid the price.

Gaffer
01-15-2007, 12:29 PM
Everything is done by them. If it weren't for the illuminati we would have peace everywhere and no crime. No individual actions in the world today or ever. I feel like beating the shit out of a neighbor. Its the illuminati's fault. Just part of the big conspiracy.

Illuminati made me do it. Replaces the devil made me do it.

TheSage
01-15-2007, 12:35 PM
Everything is done by them. If it weren't for the illuminati we would have peace everywhere and no crime. No individual actions in the world today or ever. I feel like beating the shit out of a neighbor. Its the illuminati's fault. Just part of the big conspiracy.

Illuminati made me do it. Replaces the devil made me do it.

Without them, the hierarchies in the world would be smaller and more ethically diverse. Some would be more barbaric or less depending on the tolerance levels of the local community. The way it is now, we're all in a global hierarchy, and they're working on eroding the morality of that hierarchy as we speak; they're satanists. The devil is still making us do it.

Gaffer
01-15-2007, 01:39 PM
There is no devil. get over it.

TheSage
01-15-2007, 01:51 PM
There is no devil. get over it.
But there is totalitarianism.

Gaffer
01-15-2007, 02:20 PM
But there is totalitarianism.

Only in your mind.

TheSage