PDA

View Full Version : 50 Days In - Here Is The Obama Record

red states rule
03-11-2009, 08:36 AM
Are you Obama voters enjoying the change? Is this waht you voted for?

The Obama Disaster-- 50 Days That Changed the World

50 Days That Changed the World

It's hard to imagine we're only 50 days into the Barack Obama Presidency.

Obama is on track to spend more money than any person in the history of the planet.

Obama and Pelosi's stimulus bill was the largest spending bill in the history of the planet.

Obama and democrats have already saddled America's children and grand children with massive debt. Not that this bothers them.

He's lost at least 3 administration nominees due to tax fraud.

He's promoted a tax cheat to run the IRS and Treasury.

He's insulted America's greatest ally, Great Britain.

He's reneged on missile agreements with allies Poland and the Czech Republic.

His administration has already met with the murderous Assad Regime from Syria.

Obama signed legislation to close Gitmo.

The Obama stock market had its worst January in 113 years.

The stock market had its worst February since 1933.

The Dow dropped faster under Obama than any other new president in 90 years.

Obama's budget more than doubles the national debt held by the public, and adds more to the debt than all previous presidents -- from George Washington to George W. Bush -- combined.

Obama managed to spend more than the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan combined.

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2009/03/obama-disaster-50-days-that-changed.html

moderate democrat
03-11-2009, 08:49 AM
"spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam" Monty Python

red states rule
03-11-2009, 08:52 AM
"spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam" Monty Python

Well, at least he know you can't talk about Obama's record ; or even try to defend it - why did you even make a reply? :laugh2:

moderate democrat
03-11-2009, 08:55 AM
Well, at least he know you can't talk about Obama's record ; or even try to defend it - why did you even make a reply? :laugh2:

why can't you EVER sting three sentences together that you actually exhibit the intelligence to write yourself?:lol:

red states rule
03-11-2009, 09:00 AM
why can't you EVER sting three sentences together that you actually exhibit the intelligence to write yourself?:lol:

So still no defense of Barry's record

What is next? Blame Bush talking points :laugh2:

Noir
03-11-2009, 09:03 AM
Can I ask where and when he insulted the British?

red states rule
03-11-2009, 09:05 AM
Can I ask where and when he insulted the British?

Here is the latest

Brits Officials Can't Get Obama Folks on Phone, U.S. Media Not Picking Up Either
By Warner Todd Huston (Bio | Archive)
March 11, 2009 - 03:05 ET

If the snub of British PM Gordon Brown at the hands of President Obama and his wife weren't enough, now British Cabinet Secretary Sir Gus O'Donnell is saying that Downing Street is finding it "unbelievably difficult" to get hold of officials from Obama's administration. British officials can't seem to ever get past the administration's answer machines as they call here to try and coordinate plans for the coming G20 summit.

In frustration O'Donnell said that that when he tries to get in touch with key members of Obama's Treasury Department "there is nobody there." The phones ring and nobody answers or they get messages and that is all. "You cannot believe how difficult it is," O'Donnell told participants at a civil service conference.

While the Obama Administration ducks the Brit's phone calls, the U.S. media also seems to be ignoring this story as they've widely ignored several of the stories that detail the new administration's offhanded treatment of our closest ally.

Attempting to re-spin O'Donnell's pique, Downing Street replied by reiterating that the relationship between Britain and the Obama administration is perfectly fine. Officials also claimed that O'Donnell was critiquing the American system of replacing key officials with each new administration.

The Old Media in this country, though, seems uninterested in this story. This isn't surprising because they've been systematically ignoring many of the stories coming from England detailing the deteriorating relations between the Obama administration and British representatives.

First Obama dissed the Brits by summarily returning her generous loan of a bust of Churchill to adorn the Oval Office. Along with the gift gaffes that Michelle and Barack perpetrated when the Brown's visited and the Obama official that told British authorities that they weren't "special" to the U.S., this story is all over the European media but is not making much of a splash on this side of the Atlantic.

One has to wonder why the Old Media in the U.S. is not too interested in these stories of how Obama is dissing the Brits? Could it be that President Obama is not living up to the campaign promise that he'd "fix" our international relations and that truth does not appeal to the delicate sensibilities of the U.S. media?

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner-todd-huston/2009/03/11/brits-officials-cant-get-obama-folks-phone-u-s-media-not-picking

moderate democrat
03-11-2009, 09:07 AM
So still no defense of Barry's record

What is next? Blame Bush talking points :laugh2:

it is way too early to be judging the "record" of a president who has only been in office less than two months.

A year from now, when the stimulus package is really getting implemented, will be a fine time to take a look at how he has done so far.

red states rule
03-11-2009, 09:09 AM
it is way too early to be judging the "record" of a president who has only been in office less than two months.

A year from now, when the stimulus package is really getting implemented, will be a fine time to take a look at how he has done so far.

Which "stimulus" pachage? Pelosi says we need another one

So far, Obama has shown his lack of experience, and continues to step in it on a dialy basis

Still no defense of hsi record so far.

Do you plan to offer one?

I'll wait

moderate democrat
03-11-2009, 09:12 AM
Which "stimulus" pachage? Pelosi says we need another one

So far, Obama has shown his lack of experience, and continues to step in it on a dialy basis

Still no defense of hsi record so far.

Do you plan to offer one?

I'll wait

can you fucking read?

What part of "it is way too early to be judging the "record" of a president who has only been in office less than two months." did you not understand the first time you slowly sounded out the syllables and attempted to make sense of it?

feel free to ask me that question in the spring of 2010. I'll be glad to discuss Obama's "record" at that time. not until.

red states rule
03-11-2009, 09:17 AM
can you fucking read?

What part of "it is way too early to be judging the "record" of a president who has only been in office less than two months." did you not understand the first time you slowly sounded out the syllables and attempted to make sense of it?

feel free to ask me that question in the spring of 2010. I'll be glad to discuss Obama's "record" at that time. not until.

Still no defense. Can't say that I blame you.

But with YOU I can understand why

Americans for Tax Reform (ATR) released a taxpayer timeline of President Obama's first 50 days in office, what was said/done, and how the market reacted - interesting and worth reading.

http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/category/topicarticle.aspx?feed=PR&Date=20090310&ID=9684293&topic=TOPIC_ECONOMIC_INDICATORS&isub=3

Noir
03-11-2009, 09:29 AM
@RSR

Well that's the first time I've heard any of that (except the Churchill bust thing, I think that was posted on this site before)

But for the artical to claim that this news is all over European media is a lie...unless they are watching it with interest in France, I have not seen one news or politics program that has expressed what is suggested here.

red states rule
03-11-2009, 09:31 AM
@RSR

Well that's the first time I've heard any of that (except the Churchill bust thing, I think that was posted on this site before)

But for the artical to claim that this news is all over European media is a lie...unless they are watching it with interest in France, I have not seen one news or politics program that has expressed what is suggested here.

Here is this one Noir

Barack Obama 'too tired' to give proper welcome to Gordon Brown

Sources close to the White House say Mr Obama and his staff have been "overwhelmed" by the economic meltdown and have voiced concerns that the new president is not getting enough rest.

British officials, meanwhile, admit that the White House and US State Department staff were utterly bemused by complaints that the Prime Minister should have been granted full-blown press conference and a formal dinner, as has been customary. They concede that Obama aides seemed unfamiliar with the expectations that surround a major visit by a British prime minister.

But Washington figures with access to Mr Obama's inner circle explained the slight by saying that those high up in the administration have had little time to deal with international matters, let alone the diplomatic niceties of the special relationship.

Allies of Mr Obama say his weary appearance in the Oval Office with Mr Brown illustrates the strain he is now under, and the president's surprise at the sheer volume of business that crosses his desk.

A well-connected Washington figure, who is close to members of Mr Obama's inner circle, expressed concern that Mr Obama had failed so far to "even fake an interest in foreign policy".

A British official conceded that the furore surrounding the apparent snub to Mr Brown had come as a shock to the White House. "I think it's right to say that their focus is elsewhere, on domestic affairs. A number of our US interlocutors said they couldn't quite understand the British concerns and didn't get what that was all about."

The American source said: "Obama is overwhelmed. There is a zero sum tension between his ability to attend to the economic issues and his ability to be a proactive sculptor of the national security agenda.

"That was the gamble these guys made at the front end of this presidency and I think they're finding it a hard thing to do everything."

British diplomats insist the visit was a success, with officials getting the chance to develop closer links with Mr Obama's aides. They point out that the president has agreed to meet the prime minister for further one-to-one talks in London later this month, ahead of the G20 summit on April 2.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/4953523/Barack-Obama-too-tired-to-give-proper-welcome-to-Gordon-Brown.html

moderate democrat
03-11-2009, 09:42 AM
Still no defense. Can't say that I blame you.

But with YOU I can understand why

Americans for Tax Reform (ATR) released a taxpayer timeline of President Obama's first 50 days in office, what was said/done, and how the market reacted - interesting and worth reading.

http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/category/topicarticle.aspx?feed=PR&Date=20090310&ID=9684293&topic=TOPIC_ECONOMIC_INDICATORS&isub=3

I told you that I would be perfectly happy to discuss President Obama's "record" when he has a record to discuss... I have no intention of critiquing his first two months in office and acting as if it constitutes a record of any sort.

So... get back to me in a year, and we'll talk about it at length.

Oh.... any luck in finding that neg rep from Monday?:lol:

red states rule
03-11-2009, 09:43 AM
I told you that I would be perfectly happy to discuss President Obama's "record" when he has a record to discuss... I have no intention of critiquing his first two months in office and acting as if it constitutes a record of any sort.

So... get back to me in a year, and we'll talk about it at length.

Oh.... any luck in finding that neg rep from Monday?:lol:

Translation - I do not want to talk about Obama's record - until it gets better

Noir
03-11-2009, 09:45 AM
indeed, the torygraph will have done it's best to exploit the presidents lack of interest in meeting our PM. However, one also can take from that artical that Obama is putting heart and soul into Americas current problems. Indeed itay have been somewhat of a double edged sword meeting Brown, becuase if Obama had put on a show, had a big press conference, speech and a lavish dinner, he could be accused of taking his eye of the ball and having 2 'days off' within his first 50days, or he could do as he did, keep it quiet and short, but still with the same chat behind closed doors, however then the lack of publicity would mean that some would cry snub. So he was dammed if he did and dammed if he didn't in some folks eyes.

red states rule
03-11-2009, 09:48 AM
indeed, the torygraph will have done it's best to exploit the presidents lack of interest in meeting our PM. However, one also can take from that artical that Obama is putting heart and soul into Americas current problems. Indeed itay have been somewhat of a double edged sword meeting Brown, becuase if Obama had put on a show, had a big press conference, speech and a lavish dinner, he could be accused of taking his eye of the ball and having 2 'days off' within his first 50days, or he could do as he did, keep it quiet and short, but still with the same chat behind closed doors, however then the lack of publicity would mean that some would cry snub. So he was dammed if he did and dammed if he didn't in some folks eyes.

Obama and his morons he has as staff, are too busy partying and sending money to Hamas to bother with the Brits.

There are only so many hours in a day, you know.

I wonder how the liberal media would report the story if it was Pres Bush or a Pres McCain

moderate democrat
03-11-2009, 09:50 AM
Translation - I do not want to talk about Obama's record - until it gets better

translation: I do not want to talk about the fact that I LIED to MD in a neg rep. rather than show some grace, I'll just continue to run away from it.:lol:

Jagger
03-11-2009, 11:49 AM
Obama is on track to spend more money than any person in the history of the planet. What do you have against the rich spending money?

Jagger
03-11-2009, 11:52 AM
I see that Newt Gingrich became the highest profile Republican yet to push back against Rush Limbaugh, saying on "Meet the Press" that it's "irrational" to hope for the President of the United States to fail.

"You've got to want the president to succeed," said the former House Speaker. "You're irrational if you don't want the president to succeed. Because if he doesn't succeed the country doesn't succeed..."

Limbaugh is a traitor. He should be hanged.

Yurt
03-11-2009, 01:27 PM
obama's record so far is a disaster to this country. no surprise that his puppets can't defend his record and want to ignore the facts until some point in the future....

typical liberals, bury head in sand and "hope" it all gets better. great thread rsr, unfortunately his puppets continue to ignore the harm he has caused this country, but it is good to know that not a single person has refuted any of the facts you posted.

Noir
03-11-2009, 01:56 PM
What do you have against the rich spending money?

It matters when it's not his money...but projected income from future tax collection.

Trigg
03-11-2009, 03:14 PM
Limbaugh is a traitor. He should be hanged.

Careful you'll give yourself carpel tunnel typing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over...................

Trigg
03-11-2009, 03:14 PM
It matters when it's not his money...but projected income from future tax collection.

:clap::clap::clap:

Jagger
03-11-2009, 03:21 PM
The Obama Stimulus Bill cut taxes on individuals by $237 billion:

* $116 billion: New payroll tax credit of $400 per worker and $800 per couple in 2009 and 2010. Phaseout begins at $75,000 for individuals and $150,000 for joint filers. [30]
* $70 billion: Alternative minimum tax: a one year increase in AMT floor to $70,950 for joint filers for 2009.[30]
* $15 billion: Expansion of child tax credit: A $1,000 credit to more families (even those that do not make enough money to pay income taxes).
* $14 billion: Expanded college credit to provide a $2,500 expanded tax credit for college tuition and related expenses for 2009 and 2010. The credit is phased out for couples making more than $160,000.
* $6.6 billion: Homebuyer credit: $8,000 credit for all homes bought between 1/1/2009 and 12/1/2009 and repayment provision repealed for homes purchased in 2009 and held more than three years. This only applies to first-time homebuyers.[31]
* $4.7 billion: Excluding from taxation the first $2,400 a person receives in unemployment compensation benefits in 2009.
* $4.7 billion: Expanded earned income tax credit to increase the earned income tax credit — which provides money to low income workers — for families with at least three children.
* $4.3 billion: Home energy credit to provide an expanded credit to homeowners who make their homes more energy-efficient in 2009 and 2010. Homeowners could recoup 30 percent of the cost up to $1,500 of numerous projects, such as installing energy-efficient windows, doors, furnaces and air conditioners.
* $1.7 billion: for deduction of sales tax from car purchases, not interest payments phased out for incomes above $250,000.

glockmail
03-11-2009, 03:23 PM
obama's record so far is a disaster to this country. no surprise that his puppets can't defend his record and want to ignore the facts until some point in the future....

typical liberals, bury head in sand and "hope" it all gets better. great thread rsr, unfortunately his puppets continue to ignore the harm he has caused this country, but it is good to know that not a single person has refuted any of the facts you posted.First they ignore, then they ridicule, then they fight, then we win.