PDA

View Full Version : Greatest goalie ever!

jackass
03-13-2009, 02:21 PM
Anyone else interested in seeing Marty Broduer become the most winningest goalie of all time???

crin63
03-13-2009, 02:29 PM
Anyone else interested in seeing Marty Broduer become the most winningest goalie of all time???

If its means Patrick Roy being knocked off his pedestal I'm all for it.

I'm Kings fan.

Mr. P
03-13-2009, 02:43 PM
Bobby Orr is over paid!!!

What that dates me..never mind. :cheers2:

jackass
03-13-2009, 06:35 PM
Hahaha Mr. P!

Hopefully he will tie the record tonight and beat it on Tuesday at home!

Edit:
They play tomorrow. Not tonight.

actsnoblemartin
03-13-2009, 07:11 PM

i AM

actsnoblemartin
03-13-2009, 07:12 PM
if its means patrick roy being knocked off his pedestal i'm all for it.

I'm kings fan.

f patrick wah

jimnyc
03-15-2009, 04:07 PM

Damn! You have no idea how much it pains me to make this post. I've been jinxing and sticking a voodoo doll of Brodeur since he came into the league, and I doubled those efforts ever since you and I worked together (Matteau! Matteau!).

But my potions must have had the opposite effect as that bastards rarely skipped a beat. So many damn shutouts and he beat my Rangers time and time again. I've watched him every year he's been playing and have no problem calling him one of the best of all time. I only say that because of the different era's. Call me old fashioned, but I do the same with the NFL. Hard to compare a bruiser like Jim Brown to Ladanian Tomlinson as too much has changed about the league between players. Not taking anything away from Brodeur though, he has my vote as the best of the NHL for the past 30 years I've been watching.

And now I hope he gets his skull cracked with a slapshot at the winning buzzer of his game that beats the record. :)

jackass
03-15-2009, 07:17 PM
Damn! You have no idea how much it pains me to make this post. I've been jinxing and sticking a voodoo doll of Brodeur since he came into the league, and I doubled those efforts ever since you and I worked together (Matteau! Matteau!).

But my potions must have had the opposite effect as that bastards rarely skipped a beat. So many damn shutouts and he beat my Rangers time and time again. I've watched him every year he's been playing and have no problem calling him one of the best of all time. I only say that because of the different era's. Call me old fashioned, but I do the same with the NFL. Hard to compare a bruiser like Jim Brown to Ladanian Tomlinson as too much has changed about the league between players. Not taking anything away from Brodeur though, he has my vote as the best of the NHL for the past 30 years I've been watching.

And now I hope he gets his skull cracked with a slapshot at the winning buzzer of his game that beats the record. :)

Hahaha..Im sure he appreciates that Jim!