PDA

View Full Version : An alternative to seppuku

bullypulpit
03-17-2009, 12:12 PM
<center><a href=http://www.rr.com/news/economy/article/9008/7165062/Senator_suggests_AIG_execs_should_kill_themselves>Senator suggests AIG execs should kill themselves</a></center>

<blockquote>Iowa Sen. Charles Grassley suggested that AIG executives should take a Japanese approach toward accepting responsibility for the collapse of the insurance giant by resigning or killing themselves.</blockquote>

Please permit me to humbly suggest that the AIG executives responsible for the issuance of insurance on credit default swaps are entirely unworthy of seppuku. Where would they find anyone to stand as their second, let alone the courage to open their bellies to atone for their errors.

Allow me to humbly suggest an alternative...

<center>http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq286/dzadzey/JUMP.jpg</center>

Yurt
03-17-2009, 02:43 PM
so you want the execs dead do you bully?

bullypulpit
03-17-2009, 03:27 PM
so you want the execs dead do you bully?

You're irony deficient...aren't you.

Yurt
03-17-2009, 03:52 PM
You're irony deficient...aren't you.

you can't answer the question can you :poke:

if you are joking, you're a sick expletive

bullypulpit
03-17-2009, 05:50 PM
you can't answer the question can you :poke:

if you are joking, you're a sick expletive

You don't have a sense of humor either.

Yurt
03-17-2009, 06:58 PM
You don't have a sense of humor either.

go kill yourself bully, with a sharp sword or dagger, cut your guts out bully, i don't care about your family, kill yourself with a sharp sword that you will either be brave enough to gut yourself or you need your second to cut your head off...what humor bully

all because aig had contracted with execs before your messiah gave aig enough money to survive...maybe you should act as the second and swing the sword yourself big guy

oh, tell me....what company hold's congress' pension funds?

bullypulpit
03-17-2009, 07:56 PM
go kill yourself bully, with a sharp sword or dagger, cut your guts out bully, i don't care about your family, kill yourself with a sharp sword that you will either be brave enough to gut yourself or you need your second to cut your head off...what humor bully

all because aig had contracted with execs before your messiah gave aig enough money to survive...maybe you should act as the second and swing the sword yourself big guy

oh, tell me....what company hold's congress' pension funds?

AIG was given $85 billion in September of '08...under the Bush administration...And yes, that would be AIG holding Congress' pension funds, which, at this point, not a one of that lot of cravens deserves a single penny.

Now run along and find your sense of humor and irony.

actsnoblemartin
03-17-2009, 08:01 PM
common yurt, its funny.

those fuckers should jump

:lol:

bullypulpit
03-18-2009, 04:27 AM
common yurt, its funny.

those fuckers should jump

:lol:

He had his sense of humor surgically removed. An after effect is irony deficiency.

actsnoblemartin
03-18-2009, 11:06 AM
He had his sense of humor surgically removed. An after effect is irony deficiency.

:lol: :coffee: :clap:

actsnoblemartin
03-18-2009, 11:11 AM
I say we make bernie madoff walk the plank :coffee:

Yurt
03-18-2009, 12:28 PM
AIG was given $85 billion in September of '08...under the Bush administration...And yes, that would be AIG holding Congress' pension funds, which, at this point, not a one of that lot of cravens deserves a single penny.

Now run along and find your sense of humor and irony.

hjmick just pointed out that snopes says it is false taht aig holds congress pension

bullypulpit
03-19-2009, 04:47 AM
hjmick just pointed out that snopes says it is false taht aig holds congress pension

Indeed, a keyword search shows that AIG does not insure the congressional pension fund. Found your sense of humor yet?

Yurt
03-19-2009, 09:41 AM
Indeed, a keyword search shows that AIG does not insure the congressional pension fund. Found your sense of humor yet?

just because you're not funny does not mean i don't have a sense of humor.

:)

03-19-2009, 12:39 PM
im bothered by the constant calls for death, even if it's "just joking."

actsnoblemartin
03-19-2009, 04:05 PM
why?

im bothered by the constant calls for death, even if it's "just joking."

DannyR
03-19-2009, 04:42 PM
Hmmm, people survive being hit by cars on occassion right?

http://www.arcamax.com/newspics/8/814/81466.gif