PDA

View Full Version : I have stumbled on to the CURE for Homo's! (may not be "kid friendly")

-Cp
03-18-2009, 09:24 PM
There is NO WAY any DUDE can LOOK at this and STILL be a butt-pirate!

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x302/djhassoo/GEMMA%20ATKINSON%20Lingerie%20Shoot/3437_8649679_Gemma_Atkinson_Lingeri.jpg

LiberalNation
03-18-2009, 09:43 PM
upgrade to photobucket pro today.

-Cp
03-19-2009, 12:06 AM
er.. updated pic:

http://s4.tinypic.com/33m0dol.jpg

emmett
03-19-2009, 12:08 AM
Gross...she'e got a belly ring!

DannyR
03-19-2009, 12:18 AM
Oh crap... its much too powerful.

Now all the women I know are lesbians!

Noir
03-21-2009, 09:39 AM
Epic fail dude, a whore like that would more likely turn me gay, never mind a gay man hetro.

-Cp
03-21-2009, 12:50 PM
Epic fail dude, a whore like that would more likely turn me gay, never mind a gay man hetro.

You need your head examined.... she's not a whore.. she's a model and actress..

DannyR
03-21-2009, 02:22 PM
You need your head examined.... she's not a whore.. she's a model and actress..Yeah, most guys have no chance of ever hooking up with a lingerie model. They aren't for sale.

-Cp
03-21-2009, 03:02 PM
Yeah, most guys have no chance of ever hooking up with a lingerie model. They aren't for sale.

This thread ain't about "hooking-up" w/ this gal.... it's a cure for homo's - for them to realize that Women are the WAY better-looking of the two sexes... :)

-Cp
03-21-2009, 03:03 PM
One more look in case you didn't happen to notice how GORGEOUS she is... :)

http://doctorstainforth.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/gemma-atkinson-172.jpg

LiberalNation
03-21-2009, 03:10 PM
fake boobs.

DannyR
03-21-2009, 03:29 PM
as if that matters :laugh2:

darin
03-21-2009, 03:54 PM
There's no such thing as 'fake' boobs until you're talking prostheses.

If her 'boobs' are fake because they might likely be augmented, then her hair is fake cuz it's cut and colored. Her arm pits and legs are fake because they are shaven. Her teeth are fake because she's likely had dental care.

She's a gorgeous woman - and any dude who tries to take a fake moral ground and suggest otherwise isn't fooling anyone.

LiberalNation
03-21-2009, 05:34 PM
She's a gorgeous woman
I agree but I'n not fond of overly large silicon knockers personally.

glockmail
03-21-2009, 07:15 PM
One theory on why guys turn gay is that they can't find a girl as horny as they are. Assuming that is true, her photos might may more guys gay.

bullypulpit
03-21-2009, 07:31 PM
This thread ain't about "hooking-up" w/ this gal.... it's a cure for homo's - for them to realize that Women are the WAY better-looking of the two sexes... :)

Project much? Your assumption that homosexuality can be "cured", or even needs to be"cured", is as assinine and puerile as your proposed "cure". In pithier terms, your shit is weak.

Noir
03-21-2009, 07:45 PM
You need your head examined.... she's not a whore.. she's a model and actress..

I need my head examined? You're the one saying that some whore who is selling their body for men to droll over is not a whore? I guess strippers aren't whores either, or pole dancers ect ect.

But who cares, we all live in generation sex, were we respect the rights of girls who wana take their clothes off, as long as we can all watch, that's 'ok' =/

DannyR
03-21-2009, 07:58 PM
I need my head examined? You're the one saying that some whore who is selling their body for men to droll over is not a whore? I guess strippers aren't whores either, or pole dancers ect ect.Strippers and pole dancers wouldn't qualify either.

Whore generally refers to people who have multiple sexual partners, usually for money, not just someone who takes their clothes off. The word derives from the old english term for an adulterer.

But who cares, we all live in generation sex, were we respect the rights of girls who wana take their clothes off, as long as we can all watch, that's 'ok'Why shouldn't it be ok? Freedom should mean allowing people to do what they please, so long as it doesn't infringe upon the rights of others.

Abbey Marie
03-21-2009, 10:32 PM
Strippers and pole dancers wouldn't qualify either.

Whore generally refers to people who have multiple sexual partners, usually for money, not just someone who takes their clothes off. The word derives from the old english term for an adulterer.

Why shouldn't it be ok? Freedom should mean allowing people to do what they please, so long as it doesn't infringe upon the rights of others.

That's an extremely narrow interpretation of the word. There are all sorts of ways one can whore oneself.

-Cp
03-21-2009, 11:59 PM
Project much? Your assumption that homosexuality can be "cured", or even needs to be"cured", is as assinine and puerile as your proposed "cure". In pithier terms, your shit is weak.

Of course it needs to be cured - it's a deviant lifestyle that goes against the fabric of society.. Any idiot can see that..

LiberalNation
03-22-2009, 12:09 AM
depends on the society, in San Fran it's totally normal and gels with the society. There is no one society in the US, maybe we should all be like them, then there would be no problem.

bullypulpit
03-22-2009, 04:32 AM
Of course it needs to be cured - it's a deviant lifestyle that goes against the fabric of society.. Any idiot can see that..

That's what anti-miscegenation advocates said about intermarriage between blacks and whites in America, and the last of those odious laws was overturned only 40 years ago.

You have no basis for your stance beyond your own prejudices and insecurities.

Noir
03-22-2009, 05:55 AM
Strippers and pole dancers wouldn't qualify either.

I concur with abbey, your definition is too narrow, dictionary.com defines whore as;
A prostitute.
A person considered sexually promiscuous.
A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain

I believe that a pole dancer, a stripper and the whore in this topic have all compromised their principles and are thus whores.

Why shouldn't it be ok? Freedom should mean allowing people to do what they please, so long as it doesn't infringe upon the rights of others.

She is free to whore herself as she pleases, i am free to call her a whore. Just because its legal doesn't mean its moral, nor does it mean i should not speak out against what has become a norm.

darin
03-22-2009, 11:17 AM
I agree but I'n not fond of overly large silicon knockers personally.

Who says they are silicon? :)

:D

Likely saline, frankly. And they look just about right - on the large-side of 'proportionate', IMO.

:D

-Cp
03-22-2009, 01:23 PM
That's what anti-miscegenation advocates said about intermarriage between blacks and whites in America, and the last of those odious laws was overturned only 40 years ago.

You have no basis for your stance beyond your own prejudices and insecurities.

Can you please point me to ANY past civilization where Homosexuality proved to be a helpful thing to that civilization's overall health and benefit?

AlbumAddict
03-31-2009, 08:30 PM
Oh crap... its much too powerful.

Now all the women I know are lesbians!

There may some truth in that...I'm thinking about switching teams! LOL I have to agree with others though. Her, um, chest is too large for my liking. She's got this amazing face and those just take away from it. Not at all proportionate. So close to perfect...

Oh, there is the small issue of airbrushing, but I'm going to cling to my ignorance and say she's hot.

On a personal note, I am more insecure for having seen those pics...LOL

-Cp
03-31-2009, 08:50 PM
There may some truth in that...I'm thinking about switching teams! LOL I have to agree with others though. Her, um, chest is too large for my liking. She's got this amazing face and those just take away from it. Not at all proportionate. So close to perfect...

Oh, there is the small issue of airbrushing, but I'm going to cling to my ignorance and say she's hot.

On a personal note, I am more insecure for having seen those pics...LOL

You mean to tell me that women with a nice rack have a face somewhere? Holy crap - this is news! :)