PDA

View Full Version : Oh my GWAD.....I just watched Jon Kerry and Trerzzzz Hinze.. on Bill Oreilly...

stephanie
04-03-2007, 04:03 AM
Anybody else catch that?? I believe they were both on the Gin soaked raisins, that Treazze has provided her recipe of....(white raisins soaked in Gin, for a couple of days.) ....:coffee:

How can two people who have sooooo much money be(let me PC correct here).........SO STUPID...
Oreilly asked him about the Iran hostage situation...And he said it was Presidents Bush's fault for not.....engaging in TALKS with Iran for all these yrs, he's been in President..
I wonder what his excuse of 1979 hostage are???
I'm sure it doesn't have a thing to do with........ President Carter, OR the Iranians...
That one under Carter lasted what??? Almost two yrs..
This under President Bush, might last, two weeks....Even thought it shouldn't of even lasted that long, but you can't interfere in the Brit's, right now??? Which is a mistake on the Brit's, in my opinion.....But???

Scary Kerry is a joke.
That was Scary, to think this man could of been our President.......................????
:poke: :lame2:

theHawk
04-03-2007, 08:05 AM
Yea, I caught part of that. Thank God that man didn't become President.

krisy
04-03-2007, 08:24 AM
Talk about kool aid. What does Kerry know? The news was reporting that the British had asked Bush to not say anything,apparently until the other day when he made a statement. He can't do anything right for some people ,even when it's what they say they want.

An example. A girl at work and I were talking about this at work. SHe said that Tony Blair won't piddle around like Bush does and he will use military force if he has too. I'm thinking,what the heck are you talking about? This same girl was complaining a month ago about the war and the use of military force on Iraq.

It's some kind of automatic thing...whatever Bush does or says,some people will go opposite just for the satisfaction of being on the other side. Kind of like teenaged rebels.

theHawk
04-03-2007, 10:28 AM
Thats exactly what liberals do. These days they simply wait for Bush to do (or not do) something, then give a violent reaction to it.

04-03-2007, 12:21 PM
Remember, this is the man who wanted to give Iran nuclear materials. He shouldnt be looked at with credibility in the least.

Gaffer
04-03-2007, 12:36 PM
I missed that show. But binkerry doesn't surprise me there. The hostage situation has nothing to do with Bush and everything to do with control of the region. Bush can only act in support of the Brits. If they take action we will join them. Nut its purely their ballgame. binkerry clearly shows his lack of understanding of world affairs. A lack he had back when he ran for president.

He's just a baffoon.