PDA

View Full Version : Obama is a puppet

Mr. P
03-21-2009, 12:29 PM
The question is who's?

I mean come on folks look at the teleprompter goof!
The guy read a speech written for his guest, thanks himself, and didn't know it wasn't "HIS" speech, finished it? Good grief!!!

If you were the POTUS wouldn't you know that this is NOT what you worked on or wanted to say, would you stop or would you mindlessly continue cuz ya ain't got a clue what's been written for you?

Puppet? Leno served to put the puppet on stage! The first EVER sitting POTUS to do so. It was a sales attempt, and infomercial!

He sure is lookin like a puppet to me.

PS...I'm NOT a conspiracy guy...but he's smarter (I think) than what these events show us..so what else can it be?

Kathianne
03-21-2009, 12:47 PM
The question is who's?

The guy read a speech written for his guest, thanks himself, and didn't know it wasn't "HIS" speech, finished it? Good grief!!!

If you were the POTUS wouldn't you know that this is NOT what you worked on or wanted to say, would you stop or would you mindlessly continue cuz ya ain't got a clue what's been written for you?

Puppet? Leno served to put the puppet on stage! The first EVER sitting POTUS to do so. It was a sales attempt, and infomercial!

PS...I'm NOT a conspiracy guy...but he's smarter (I think) than what these events show us..so what else can it be?

Mr. P, you might want to check this out:

http://neoneocon.com/2009/03/20/whats-behind-obamas-teleprompter-addiction/

What’s behind Obama’s Teleprompter addiction?

President Obama’s Teleprompter dependence has become so extreme that the little gadget has decided to enter the blogosphere with its own tell-all story.

...But what we did know was troubling; many on the Right pointed out that Obama stammered and hesitated, and seemed to be almost a different person, without his script.

Obama himself seems to be aware of the disparity. His attempt to deal with it has been this over-reliance on the Teleprompter to help overcome his disfluency when speaking extemporaneously. It makes sense; after all, why stammer and stumble when you can sound smooth?

The late great Dean Barnett (http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/014/728ofzey.asp) was one of the first to not only notice this but to understand what it might signify besides a simple desire for fluency. Writing in February 2008 about a speech Obama had made a few days earlier, Barnett shrewdly observed [emphasis mine]:

...Virtually every time Obama deviated from the text, he expressed the partisan anger that has so poisoned the Democratic party. His spontaneous comments eschewed the conciliatory and optimistic tone that has made the Obama campaign such a phenomenon…[T]his different Obama was a far less attractive one…

...Barnett noticed—as many had, even at the time—the enormous difference in articulateness between Teleprompter-Obama and Obama unplugged (the latter is the title of Barnett’s article). That was the easy part. The more discriminating observation Barnett made was between the message of Teleprompter Obama and the message of ad-lib Obama. The two were not just different in degree—they were profoundly opposite in tone and essence. Ad-lib Obama was far more angry and more radical—indeed, although Barnett doesn’t mention it, this Obama resembled the angrier and more radical Michelle Obama, in her earlier campaign remarks that drew so much controversy.

Obama is addicted to his Teleprompter not only because he knows he sounds better—smoother and smarter—with it than without. The deeper reason for his reliance on it may just be that he differs so profoundly from the persona he wishes to convey that he quite literally cannot trust himself to speak without it. Shorn of the Teleprompter, he not only runs the risk of revealing a disfluency that could rival (or even exceed?) that of his reviled predecessor George Bush—he may reveal who he truly is, an angry man with a profoundly radical agenda for America...

Mr. P
03-22-2009, 08:06 AM
Mr. P, you might want to check this out:

http://neoneocon.com/2009/03/20/whats-behind-obamas-teleprompter-addiction/

Very interesting. Believable too! Thanks.

Kathianne
03-22-2009, 08:09 AM
Very interesting. Believable too! Thanks.

Your welcome. Barnett was a great writer, with great insight. He's missed.

Classact
03-22-2009, 08:54 AM
I've been saying he is a puppet since he showed up on the ballot... he's a nobody and as soon as he put his hat in the ring the press announced that the Democratic field was then between Obama and Hillary and the rest of the candidates didn't matter. A black man or a woman was the choice verses any qualifications that candidates may have? Any Democrat could have won against McCain this election so he was selected by a puppet master. My bet is George Sorus.

Kathianne
03-22-2009, 09:03 AM
I've been saying he is a puppet since he showed up on the ballot... he's a nobody and as soon as he put his hat in the ring the press announced that the Democratic field was then between Obama and Hillary and the rest of the candidates didn't matter. A black man or a woman was the choice verses any qualifications that candidates may have? Any Democrat could have won against McCain this election so he was selected by a puppet master. My bet is George Sorus.

Soros is always a good bet. But originally he backed Hillary, no?

Mr. P
03-22-2009, 09:08 AM
Soros is always a good bet. But originally he backed Hillary, no?

Ya but, there is no loyalty for a liberal with and agenda.

Kathianne
03-22-2009, 09:12 AM
Ya but, there is no loyalty for a liberal with and agenda.

Tis true, though I'd say the same for the right. In reality I suppose groups are always acting 'in their best interests', whether a political/philosophical group or a government.

crin63
03-22-2009, 11:03 AM
It seemed obvious that Obama was just a talking head from the first time he didn't have a teleprompter and the concealment of his education records.

Has anyone else heard that it was Soros and his friends who pulled their money out of the US and caused the collapse 6 weeks before the elections? After all thats what he did to the UK.

REDWHITEBLUE2
03-22-2009, 07:18 PM
SOROS wants only one thing for America it's collapse. Soros is nothing more then an anti American Terrorist

bullypulpit
03-23-2009, 09:13 AM
The question is who's?

No, you're not a conspiracy theorist...but you are wandering in to tinfoil-hat territory.

Monkeybone
03-23-2009, 09:17 AM
No, you're not a conspiracy theorist...but you are wandering in to tinfoil-hat territory.

nothing wrong with wandering....just don't drink anything they give you in a glass.

bullypulpit
03-23-2009, 09:19 AM
nothing wrong with wandering....just don't drink anything they give you in a glass.

:laugh2:

glockmail
03-23-2009, 09:41 AM
Has anyone else heard that it was Soros and his friends who pulled their money out of the US and caused the collapse 6 weeks before the elections? After all thats what he did to the UK. Yes. It was basically a terrorist attack, and of course that asshole Soros is suspect, but I don't know if can be proven.