PDA

View Full Version : 2 shot within CNN Headquarters

04-03-2007, 01:19 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cnn_shooting

They are saying its a domestic dispute right now... looks like its still early in the story.

Mr. P
04-03-2007, 01:35 PM
Press conference. says….

Male and female shot. Some confrontation, they did have some relationship.

Man shot the women, security shot the man.

One dead as of now.

theHawk
04-03-2007, 02:10 PM
It was Bush's fault.

Hagbard Celine
04-03-2007, 03:06 PM
When this happened, it was pretty wild. Everyone, including me, rushed over to the balcony to see if we could see anything. We couldn't, but the Atl police locked the building down for about half an hour and we had an emergency intercom broadcast ordering all employees to stay on their floors until further notice. Apparently the guy shot his (pregnant) girlfriend in the face and then dragged her by the hair up an escalator.

Mr. P
04-03-2007, 03:12 PM
When this happened, it was pretty wild. Everyone, including me, rushed over to the balcony to see if we could see anything. We couldn't, but the Atl police locked the building down for about half an hour and we had an emergency intercom broadcast ordering all employees to stay on their floors until further notice. Apparently the guy shot his (pregnant) girlfriend in the face and then dragged her by the hair up an escalator.

Was he black? Wait lemme guess...:laugh2:

I'm such a racist bastard.

04-03-2007, 03:13 PM

hopefully she is the one who has survived.

Nienna
04-03-2007, 03:15 PM
hopefully she is the one who has survived.

AND the baby. :(

Hagbard Celine
04-03-2007, 03:16 PM
Was he black? Wait lemme guess...:laugh2:

I'm such a racist bastard.

Yes he is/was black. We still don't know which one of them lived. One of our awesome security guards shot the guy twice, but the attacker shot the woman twice in the face. Somehow I doubt she survived.

Nukeman
04-03-2007, 04:27 PM
Yes he is/was black. We still don't know which one of them lived. One of our awesome security guards shot the guy twice, but the attacker shot the woman twice in the face. Somehow I doubt she survived.

The report I read said the woman died. Sad

Mr. P
04-03-2007, 04:32 PM
The report I read said the woman died. Sad

Yep, just heard the same. I’m local like Haggy..

theHawk
04-06-2007, 10:57 AM
Court records in Florida tell this story: In July 1992, he was convicted of third-degree murder and two counts of robbery with a gun and was sentenced to 10 years, according to Robby Cunningham, a Florida Department of Corrections spokesman.

Mann served five years of that sentence, violated his probation at least twice, was put back in prison and when he got out was charged and convicted in March 1999 of having sex with a minor 16 to 17 years old. For that conviction, he was sentenced and served three years, Cunningham confirmed.

After his probation ended in March 2004, Mann later moved to Georgia, and in October 2006, he was convicted of failing to register as a sex offender in the state.

WTF is wrong with this picture? Got to love those lax laws that allow murdering thugs and sex offenders to walk our streets.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/06/shooter.suspect/index.html

darin
04-06-2007, 11:04 AM
I wonder if somebody had been carrying a legal gun in the office, if that'd have saved her. :(

Mr. P
04-06-2007, 11:30 AM
I wonder if somebody had been carrying a legal gun in the office, if that'd have saved her. :(

Maybe, knowing Turner and his policies for employment (smoking for example) my guess is if you own a gun you can't work there..I know he's not the head man anymore but I'll bet his policies are still in place.