PDA

View Full Version : A humble request to all board members...

-Cp
03-23-2009, 04:09 PM
When you do a quote-reply to a post that is quite long, has pics or videos in it -can you PLEASE exclude the pics and videos? Also, if it's lengthly, can you shorten-up your quote?

It gets ridiculous to me, and I'm sure others, when you scroll down a thread and see the same freakin' video or pic multiple times in a row from just quote-replies...

Thanks!

Kathianne
03-23-2009, 04:10 PM
When you do a quote-reply to a post that is quite long, has pics or videos in it -can you PLEASE exclude the pics and videos? Also, if it's lengthly, can you shorten-up your quote?

It gets ridiculous to me, and I'm sure others, when you scroll down a thread and see the same freakin' video or pic multiple times in a row from just quote-replies...

Thanks!

Great suggestion.

Mr. P
03-23-2009, 04:15 PM

Thanks!

Bugs me too..and YOU'RE a biggin for postin videos...HOW ABOUT A LINK instead? :slap::poke:

-Cp
03-23-2009, 05:16 PM
Bugs me too..and YOU'RE a biggin for postin videos...HOW ABOUT A LINK instead? :slap::poke:

The issue isn't anyone having a single post w/ a pic or video - it's the ninnies who do a quote-reply and leave the original pic/video in it..

actsnoblemartin
03-23-2009, 09:31 PM

fine