PDA

View Full Version : It's cold

Jeff
03-25-2009, 06:49 AM
Dang I left GA the temp's were way up there, spent the weekend riding and grilling, Now I sit in Franklin MA ( just south of Boston ) and it is cold, lol, I woke up at 6 am and looked out to see people walking around in winter coats , gloves and hats and thought uut ooo, and the people talk funny up here , lol

dan
03-25-2009, 08:42 AM
Got a t-shirt on at work right now, and I'm about to turn the A/C down cuz it's getting hot in here!:laugh2:

Jeff
03-25-2009, 09:48 AM
Got a t-shirt on at work right now, and I'm about to turn the A/C down cuz it's getting hot in here!:laugh2:

Pr***, LOL
Actually it is warming nicely here also, just cold at night I guess

PostmodernProphet
03-25-2009, 09:52 AM
bah, wimp!......this isn't cold, this is spring.....

dan
03-25-2009, 12:47 PM
Pr***, LOL
Actually it is warming nicely here also, just cold at night I guess

Here, too. Last night, I turned on the A/C right before bed and I woke up early and had to turn the heat on!

jimnyc
03-25-2009, 05:21 PM
Dang I left GA the temp's were way up there, spent the weekend riding and grilling, Now I sit in Franklin MA ( just south of Boston ) and it is cold, lol, I woke up at 6 am and looked out to see people walking around in winter coats , gloves and hats and thought uut ooo, and the people talk funny up here , lol

"Go sawx!"

Had a business trip there once, to Boston. Jackass was with me. We went out for a night of drinking and never made it further than the bar about 50ft from the entrance to the hotel we stayed at. It had to be about 310 below that night!

glockmail
03-25-2009, 06:00 PM
Its not just the cold but the dampness up there. Plus a huge percentage if shitty human trash live there.

Jeff
03-25-2009, 08:29 PM
Its not just the cold but the dampness up there. Plus a huge percentage if shitty human trash live there.

LOL, that about sums it up :laugh2: