PDA

View Full Version : Oh my god..........

Trinity
03-27-2009, 06:54 AM
Well I almost overdosed my son this morning. I went to give him his adderall this morning, he took it, put it in his mouth, I start to hand him a glass of water, he spits it out and looks at me and says you already gave me this today!:poke: I was like oh crap! Thank god he remembered, because I did not. My heart about dropped into my stomach. :eek: I am usually on top of that, I have no idea what happened this morning.

Monkeybone
03-27-2009, 07:10 AM
maybe you should get that little plastic thing that old ppl have. the ones that say "Mon, Tues, Wed, etc" :thumb:

jackass
03-27-2009, 07:56 AM
I was thinking the same thing.

Trinity
03-27-2009, 08:06 AM
maybe you should get that little plastic thing that old ppl have. the ones that say "Mon, Tues, Wed, etc" :thumb:

No kidding, I might do just that.

Are you calling me old?:laugh2:

Jeff
03-27-2009, 09:08 AM
Trinity I use one of those plastic things and I am not that old, lol, seriously accidents happen, during the hustle and bustle in life we all forget from time to time , so something ( such as the pill organizer) helps allot.

By the way I love your avatar

Monkeybone
03-27-2009, 09:19 AM
No kidding, I might do just that.

Are you calling me old?:laugh2: well it would be easier to keep track of it. just keep it somewhere unreachable.

and maybe? would assume that you are older than me, so that makes it a yes :coffee:

Trinity I use one of those plastic things and I am not that old, lol, seriously accidents happen, during the hustle and bustle in life we all forget from time to time , so something ( such as the pill organizer) helps allot.
yes you are too. :laugh2: :cheers2:

Trinity
03-27-2009, 10:26 AM

By the way I love your avatar

Yeah I think I am going to get one ASAP just in case, now as long as i don't forget what day it is I'm good.

Thanks!

Trinity
03-27-2009, 10:28 AM
well it would be easier to keep track of it. just keep it somewhere unreachable.

and maybe? would assume that you are older than me, so that makes it a yes :coffee:

And how old are you exactly?