PDA

View Full Version : Oh my: Dem strategists set to give Palin the Limbaugh treatment

stephanie
03-30-2009, 05:42 PM
these idiots never learn, Rush's audience increased after the bulldog and his henchmen attacked him, they are going to piss off a lot of women with these kinds of attacts and probably create a lot more Republican voters...go Democrats, sic your bulldog on her..Palin in 2012:cheers2:

posted at 5:55 pm on March 30, 2009 by Allahpundit
Send to a Friend | Share on Facebook | printer-friendly Like the man said, they’ve exhausted the use of Rush as an attention-getter. So they’re off to hunt bigger moose.
Slublog snarks that the over/under on references to Alinksy’s “pick the target and personalize it” rule in the comments to this post is four. I would have said 40. Don’t let me down.

“Her name conjures up all kinds of reactions in people’s minds,” Carville told me, adding that her association with the campaign will be used to portray the GOP as hidebound and to alienate moderates. “She’s an uncomfortable figure for a lot of Republicans,” Carville says. “They want to move beyond her. We like her.”
“Luckily, she seems to present us with an opportunity every few days,” added a senior Dem strategist. “You could say it’s a turkey shoot.”…
Such efforts are aimed at the Dem base. But House Dem strategists hope she can be used to damage the GOP’s image with swing constituencies in the 2010 elections. “When she was campaigning, she rubbed suburban and independent women the wrong way,” one House Dem strategist says. “They are generally very moderate, and she’s a reminder of the extremism of the party and other aspects of it they dislike.”

read the rest and comments..
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/03/30/oh-my-dem-strategists-set-to-give-palin-the-limbaugh-treatment/

Kathianne
03-30-2009, 05:59 PM
these idiots never learn, Rush's audience increased after the bulldog and his henchmen attacked him, they are going to piss off a lot of women with these kinds of attacts and probably create a lot more Republican voters...go Democrats, sic your bulldog on her..Palin in 2012:cheers2:

posted at 5:55 pm on March 30, 2009 by Allahpundit
Send to a Friend | Share on Facebook | printer-friendly Like the man said, they’ve exhausted the use of Rush as an attention-getter. So they’re off to hunt bigger moose.
Slublog snarks that the over/under on references to Alinksy’s “pick the target and personalize it” rule in the comments to this post is four. I would have said 40. Don’t let me down.

“Her name conjures up all kinds of reactions in people’s minds,” Carville told me, adding that her association with the campaign will be used to portray the GOP as hidebound and to alienate moderates. “She’s an uncomfortable figure for a lot of Republicans,” Carville says. “They want to move beyond her. We like her.”
“Luckily, she seems to present us with an opportunity every few days,” added a senior Dem strategist. “You could say it’s a turkey shoot.”…
Such efforts are aimed at the Dem base. But House Dem strategists hope she can be used to damage the GOP’s image with swing constituencies in the 2010 elections. “When she was campaigning, she rubbed suburban and independent women the wrong way,” one House Dem strategist says. “They are generally very moderate, and she’s a reminder of the extremism of the party and other aspects of it they dislike.”

read the rest and comments..
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/03/30/oh-my-dem-strategists-set-to-give-palin-the-limbaugh-treatment/

Sarah Palin was not, is not ready to be a POTUS. I agree with that. What the left is doing may well make her, like Obama ready. We cannot afford two in a row. The Republicans or third party must find someone who is.

stephanie
03-30-2009, 06:19 PM
The Republican party seems dead..they are sitting back while Obama and Democrats, spend us into the orbit, commie like takeovers of banks, car makers and insurance companies..and not a word from the Republicans..

I'd like to see a new party, the Conservative party, and kick the Republicans to the curb..they have become Democrat-lite..

and Sarah Palin had way more experience running ANYTHING then Obmam, so I don't see how you can say she wasn't or won't be ready to become President..???

Kathianne
03-30-2009, 06:35 PM
The Republican party seems dead..they are sitting back while Obama and Democrats, spend us into the orbit, commie like takeovers of banks, car makers and insurance companies..and not a word from the Republicans..

I'd like to see a new party, the Conservative party, and kick the Republicans to the curb..they have become Democrat-lite..

and Sarah Palin had way more experience running ANYTHING then Obmam, so I don't see how you can say she wasn't or won't be ready to become President..???

Lots of people had more experience than Obama, they still weren't capable, from left or right. I'm hoping we will not compound the mistake of Obama.

stephanie
03-30-2009, 06:39 PM
Lots of people had more experience than Obama, they still weren't capable, from left or right. I'm hoping we will not compound the mistake of Obama.

who do you like and would like to see run?

Kathianne
03-30-2009, 06:41 PM
who do you like and would like to see run?

Seriously? I've not a clue. There is no one right now that is 'leading' as far as I can tell.

stephanie
03-30-2009, 06:44 PM
Seriously? I've not a clue. There is no one right now that is 'leading' as far as I can tell.

True..I'm becoming very disappointed more and more with the Republicans.

Kathianne
03-30-2009, 07:03 PM
True..I'm becoming very disappointed more and more with the Republicans.

If it weren't for the tea parties and what I read on blogs, I'd become very disappointed in America. Period.

stephanie
03-30-2009, 07:15 PM
If it weren't for the tea parties and what I read on blogs, I'd become very disappointed in America. Period.

I know..(sigh)

Kathianne
03-30-2009, 07:55 PM
I know..(sigh)

So sister, we'll kick it up. But after I watch 24. ;)

stephanie
03-30-2009, 08:10 PM
So sister, we'll kick it up. But after I watch 24. ;)

I'm watching dancing with the stars with the sound off and listening to the radio..Oh and am on the computer at the same time...I guess that what's they call, multi tasking....:laugh2: