PDA

View Full Version : The Second American Revolution - We The People

-Cp
03-31-2009, 10:57 PM
<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nbv8LRVRTaA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nbv8LRVRTaA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

stephanie
04-01-2009, 12:05 AM
yep, that was awesome..it is time..:salute:

04-01-2009, 12:54 AM
Mandatory service? Do these people understand what service is??? Abolish the Electoral College? Is he insane?

I dont want to see more blood in the street. Stand up against these corrupt politicians. But let's do something that will work. Let's run against these asses and take our country back.

stephanie
04-01-2009, 01:03 AM
Mandatory service? Do these people understand what service is??? Abolish the Electoral College? Is he insane?

I dont want to see more blood in the street. Stand up against these corrupt politicians. But let's do something that will work. Let's run against these asses and take our country back.

a couple things in there I could question. but what I got from the video is not a bloody revolution, it was about the protest, get involved, show this government we mean business and we're not going to take it anymore.

of course voting in the right people would help, but anymore they seem to say one thing to get elected, then when in office do the exact opposite. so it seems voting hasn't worked lately..

I'm sick of BOTH parties right now, and I could almost go for a "bloody revolution", but I didn't get that from this video..

just my observations.

-Cp
04-01-2009, 01:18 AM
And that's why this country will never be taken back cause nobody is willing to die for her.. .

stephanie
04-01-2009, 01:24 AM
And that's why this country will never be taken back cause nobody is willing to die for her.. .

I believe more people would be willing to die for her, look at 9/11. it's just that all we get from our traitorous media is the left-leaning liberal views of this country..and anything else is portrayed as stupid, evil, out of touch..

Yurt
04-01-2009, 10:26 AM

so maybe we need to use partisan attacks and blame game like the libs did....it won them elections the country over...not a shot was fired, but they won...

Kathianne
04-01-2009, 10:35 AM
so maybe we need to use partisan attacks and blame game like the libs did....it won them elections the country over...not a shot was fired, but they won...

Actually we are already doing better, faster by facts and putting out the warnings-through writing campaigns, tea parties, etc. The independents are hearing it, loud and clear.