PDA

View Full Version : Global Cooling!

emmett
04-05-2009, 10:23 AM
Here in the North Georgia area where it hardly ever snows we are awaiting the arrival of another ....snowstorm. Yup! Our second in about thirty days. This led to wonder about our average temps so I looked them up. Way down! Some os the biggest declines in decades. Then I looked up last year, down also. Year before...same thing! (Find your own link Jagger).

Could this be the reason that we aren't seeming to hear about Global Warming lately?

Being the investigator I took this to another level. Having just planted all my seedcups just last weekend for my garden, I went in and got out a couple of the packs of seeds. I looked on the back. The growing season in Zone 3, which is where I am here in Georgia now recommends waiting until the end of April. Funny I thought, it seems I used to start my gardens around my birthday but I had never really noticed. I've had gardens all my life since as a boy my grandma got me very interested in seeing things grow. So I dug through my drawers in the plant room and found some very old packs of the same producers seeds I use now. Sure enough, the season used to be earlier. I'll be damn! It did.....right on the pack, clear as day is the colored area showing clearly that it was recommended to plant in zone 3 from MARCH to July. I held up the current pack of the same exact product (Okra) and noticed it currently recommends May to June.

The planet is cooling and closing up the planting seasons! Where are all the glaciers that were supposed to be bumping into the house? Al Gore in all his genius while explaining the flooding of continents and so forth, never mentioned this important detail. To me...I rather feel the seed folks know when it is correct to plant their products so why are they doing this! To me this is much better evidence that the earth is actually cooling than warming. So I am left to assume that the Greenfreaks, dolphin huggers and treemunchers whom have obviously been endorsed by the whacko left are lying. I further think that President Obama is knowledgeable of this and is concealing this info from the public. Why does he not discuss it? That makes it a conspiracy! Certainly there is as much if not more evidence to suggest this than to say George Bush blew up the Towers.

There hasn't been a Global Warming documentary on the US Government News Agency's programming schedule for months. Not one! Not a single one! Whazup?

What say you lefties?

Kathianne
04-05-2009, 10:26 AM
Well I'm not a lefty, but saw freeze warnings as far down as Dallas. Here, 4" snow overnight. Now, if it would just dump a few more and extend spring break, no complaints! :coffee:

April15
04-05-2009, 10:33 AM
Ice shelf about to break away from Antarctic coast

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h1YwRKCHpwN65ds0uwNjB7W0JQ-QD97B7K100

Friday, April 3, 2009
(04-03) 14:06 PDT PARIS, France (AP) --

A massive ice shelf anchored to the Antarctic coast by a narrow and quickly deteriorating ice bridge could break away soon, the European Space Agency warned Friday.

Scientist are examining whether global warming is behind the shelf's breakup, the statement said. Average temperatures in the Antarctic Peninsula have risen by 3.8 degrees Farenheit (2.5 degrees Celsius) over the past half century, the statement said — higher than the average global rise.

___

emmett
04-05-2009, 10:43 AM
The same location you are referring to has had this development many times. It builds back up each time. Hence ...varience.

The little animals have enjoyed the melting though because it leaves more land available for them to forage for food. Are you saying you don't want the little animals to be able to eat?

Wait a minute...... a development! I have it on satellite. Let me focus here....yup.....It's Al Gore! Sure enough...it's Al Gore...hanging from a ice wall just east of the area in question, with a pic hammer and he is swinging and knocking away pieces of the ice shelf! Yup....and there is his corporate jet, parked over there at the Latady Islands and a 17' Runabout moored up in the Bay.

Binky
04-05-2009, 11:06 AM
Here in the North Georgia area where it hardly ever snows we are awaiting the arrival of another ....snowstorm. Yup! Our second in about thirty days. This led to wonder about our average temps so I looked them up. Way down! Some os the biggest declines in decades. Then I looked up last year, down also. Year before...same thing! (Find your own link Jagger).

Could this be the reason that we aren't seeming to hear about Global Warming lately?

Being the investigator I took this to another level. Having just planted all my seedcups just last weekend for my garden, I went in and got out a couple of the packs of seeds. I looked on the back. The growing season in Zone 3, which is where I am here in Georgia now recommends waiting until the end of April. Funny I thought, it seems I used to start my gardens around my birthday but I had never really noticed. I've had gardens all my life since as a boy my grandma got me very interested in seeing things grow. So I dug through my drawers in the plant room and found some very old packs of the same producers seeds I use now. Sure enough, the season used to be earlier. I'll be damn! It did.....right on the pack, clear as day is the colored area showing clearly that it was recommended to plant in zone 3 from MARCH to July. I held up the current pack of the same exact product (Okra) and noticed it currently recommends May to June.

The planet is cooling and closing up the planting seasons! Where are all the glaciers that were supposed to be bumping into the house? Al Gore in all his genius while explaining the flooding of continents and so forth, never mentioned this important detail. To me...I rather feel the seed folks know when it is correct to plant their products so why are they doing this! To me this is much better evidence that the earth is actually cooling than warming. So I am left to assume that the Greenfreaks, dolphin huggers and treemunchers whom have obviously been endorsed by the whacko left are lying. I further think that President Obama is knowledgeable of this and is concealing this info from the public. Why does he not discuss it? That makes it a conspiracy! Certainly there is as much if not more evidence to suggest this than to say George Bush blew up the Towers.

There hasn't been a Global Warming documentary on the US Government News Agency's programming schedule for months. Not one! Not a single one! Whazup?

What say you lefties?

Gosh, Emmet, I love reading your bullpucky. LOL! You always seem to hit it head on and at some point throughout you make me laugh. LOL!

All this means is like I've been saying for ions now, that Gore is a bore and is full of dippy doo doo. The rattling chatter about his global warming crapola and carbon tax have quieted down a bit. He hasn't began a mantra of global cooling as yet. He may be trying to figure out how he can switch to that one after spieling for so long about global warming. Who the heck knows?

Anyway, your posting shows us like I've been trying to get across for what seems forever now, that the earth, in all it's shining glory, actually has the audacity to do whatever it chooses to do. It is going to warm, cool, cool, warm, whenever it damn well wants to. Now there's a change we can count on.

emmett
04-05-2009, 11:39 AM
Gosh, Emmet, I love reading your bullpucky. LOL! You always seem to hit it head on and at some point throughout you make me laugh. LOL!

All this means is like I've been saying for ions now, that Gore is a bore and is full of dippy doo doo. The rattling chatter about his global warming crapola and carbon tax have quieted down a bit. He hasn't began a mantra of global cooling as yet. He may be trying to figure out how he can switch to that one after spieling for so long about global warming. Who the heck knows?

Anyway, your posting shows us like I've been trying to get across for what seems forever now, that the earth, in all it's shining glory, actually has the audacity to do whatever it chooses to do. It is going to warm, cool, cool, warm, whenever it damn well wants to. Now there's a change we can count on.

Bink ...that was the nicest way to tell someone they were full of shit I have ever seen. Bless you dear!

Binky
04-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Bink ...that was the nicest way to tell someone they were full of shit I have ever seen. Bless you dear!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: I'm sorry, Emmet, that wasn't the way it was intended. LOL! Actually, in my ineptness I was trying to agree with you. Duh! Anyway, you made me laugh once again. :laugh2:

April15
04-05-2009, 06:58 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7984054.stm

Ice ...

Stop posting full articles

emmett
04-05-2009, 08:29 PM
I'm convinced. We're doomed. We'll never make it. Oh Shit! What do we do? I don't want to evaporate from heat.

Jeff
04-07-2009, 09:47 AM
I am sitting here in Buffalo and it is snowing, and yes Emmett before I left N. Ga I seen the forecast for possible snow, it is spring isn't it? I got to agree with Binky Gore is a Bore ,lol OO yea it snowed all night here only about 3 " on the ground but it is suppose to keep going till Wed. at 8 am , then the snow returns on Saturday, nice spring time weather.

glockmail
04-07-2009, 10:17 AM
In 2007 Sugar Mountain, NC (ski area) had its earliest opening since they opened in 1969. In 2008 they came close to breaking that record.

What say you, lefties?

April15
04-07-2009, 12:21 PM
In 2007 Sugar Mountain, NC (ski area) had its earliest opening since they opened in 1969. In 2008 they came close to breaking that record.

What say you, lefties?That is part of the system in warming of the world.

glockmail
04-07-2009, 04:04 PM
That is part of the system in warming of the world.
OIC Cold is the new warm. :lame2:

red states rule
04-08-2009, 08:42 AM
OIC Cold is the new warm. :lame2:

My area got hit with global warming overnight. The ground was snow covered this morning

Where is Al Gore when you need him?

glockmail
04-08-2009, 08:58 AM
My area got hit with global warming overnight. The ground was snow covered this morning

Where is Al Gore when you need him? Frost here last night, and 4" of snow in the mountains of North Carolina.

red states rule
04-08-2009, 09:00 AM
Frost here last night, and 4" of snow in the mountains of North Carolina.

Time to have your friends and neighbors over for a showing of "An Inconvenient Truth"

Binky
04-10-2009, 06:37 PM
I'm convinced. We're doomed. We'll never make it. Oh Shit! What do we do? I don't want to evaporate from heat.

:laugh2: It isn't the heat that is going to get us.....we're all being bombarded with bullpucky. That'll be the death of us. :laugh2: