PDA

View Full Version : Glad To Be Back

red states rule
04-05-2009, 03:58 PM
I had several personal and health issues to work out - and I took about a month off from the board to resolve them

Well, they are resolved, and I am glad to be back. While I will not be posting as much as I had been - I will pop in and be happy to comment on the never ending hypocrisy that Pres Obama and his supporters display to the world on a daily basis

A special thanks to Kathianne for being such a good friend - and for being there when I needed advice

crin63
04-05-2009, 04:04 PM
WOW! I was just seriously getting ready to send you a PM to see how you were doing and poof here you are. Good to see you out and about!

red states rule
04-05-2009, 04:06 PM
WOW! I was just seriously getting ready to send you a PM to see how you were doing and poof here you are. Good to see you out and about!

Thanks, I am very healthy right now. I have lost about 25 pounds - and keep the books open. The BP is under control, and the cancer is still in remission

I spent the weekend with the love of my life, and had a great time

Life is good. Not much more a man could ask for is there?

Kathianne
04-05-2009, 04:07 PM
I had several personal and health issues to work out - and I took about a month off from the board to resolve them

Well, they are resolved, and I am glad to be back. While I will not be posting as much as I had been - I will pop in and be happy to comment on the never ending hypocrisy that Pres Obama and his supporters display to the world on a daily basis

A special thanks to Kathianne for being such a good friend - and for being there when I needed advice

:beer: Glad you're back and don't stay gone so long again! :slap: :laugh2:

red states rule
04-05-2009, 04:09 PM
:beer: Glad you're back and don't stay gone so long again! :slap: :laugh2:

I will do what I can Kat. No promisies however

stephanie
04-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Hi dear, missed ya..glad you're feeling better..:cheers2:

red states rule
04-05-2009, 04:15 PM
Hi dear, missed ya..glad you're feeling better..:cheers2:

Thanks Steph. As a kid, I used to watch wrestling with my Dad - and my Dad always yelled at the TV when the bad guy mamager Lou Albano was on the screen

Lou had a catch phrase that fits me right now

"I'm hell when I am well - and I ain't never sick!"

actsnoblemartin
04-05-2009, 05:13 PM
dont forget me lol :coffee:

I was worried sick me :slap:

red states rule
04-05-2009, 05:16 PM
dont forget me lol :coffee:

I was worried sick me :slap:

Could not forget you Martin - you are a friend as well :salute:

actsnoblemartin
04-05-2009, 05:18 PM
thanks bud :thumb:

I can say the board missed your candor and humor :beer:

Could not forget you Martin - you are a friend as well :salute:

red states rule
04-05-2009, 05:20 PM
thanks bud :thumb:

I can say the board missed your candor and humor :beer:

Well you did have such intellectual giants like BP, Moderate Democrat, PB, and Shattered while I was gone "shrug"

04-05-2009, 05:59 PM
welcome back bro! Glad to hear you are doing better with the health.

emmett
04-05-2009, 06:55 PM
RSR.............

Told ya! LOL!

Glad to see you.

Abbey Marie
04-05-2009, 07:06 PM
http://sydneyinstituteonline.net/uclibrary/files/2009/01/welcome-back-balloon.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m282/pure100/com2/Welcome%20back/007.gif

red states rule
04-05-2009, 07:07 PM
Emmett - Abbey: thank you. It is good to know I have good friends like you in my corner

actsnoblemartin
04-05-2009, 09:01 PM
Emmett - Abbey: thank you. It is good to know I have good friends like you in my corner

Have a great night bud :), sleep tight, dont let the beg bugs bite

group hug :huddle:

Jeff
04-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Glad to see ya back :thumb: Hope the health issue's get better !!!

red states rule
04-06-2009, 08:03 AM
Glad to see ya back :thumb: Hope the health issue's get better !!!

Thanks Jeff, and the health issues will continue to get better. I am taking steps to shift the odds in my favor

Immanuel
04-06-2009, 11:24 AM
Glad you're back. I was beginning to wonder where you'd been. I have been busy lately and not posting a lot, but I had begun to realize you were not around either.

I hope all continues to be well with you. Don't forget to make more time for that love of your life... I'm sure she's worth every bit of it.

Immie

glockmail
04-06-2009, 11:46 AM

A special thanks to Kathianne for being such a good friend - and for being there when I needed advice Welcome back Red.

5stringJeff
04-06-2009, 07:41 PM
I thought you were back at work this whole time. Anyway, glad to see that you're doing well!