PDA

View Full Version : Support the Illegal Immigrants!!!

ivees27
04-04-2007, 11:15 PM
I have created a website, Supporting legal and illegal immigration. Teaching America about the need for Immigrants and the difficulties they encounter in trying to enter the USA to visit and to become legal citizens.. They aren't bad people trying to screw America; they are just trying to get by in a harsh unforgiving country. The point of my website is to show why they come illegally, because the government is taking too long processing applications, 13-22 YEARS, is just too long. And I am not trying to spam, it's just hard to answer the same questions over and over again, and argue with so many at one time, which can keep me in a forum all day and I have children, so I created a website with the facts and my opinions to try and get the point across to everyone all at once, without having to sit here all day arguing. Don't forget to visit our forum, sign our petition to Congress, take our mini poll and send a funny e-card!!! Please check it out and pass it on. And I welcome any feedback as I am not a professional, just a human being trying to make a difference.
Thanks

www.myfreeusa.com

grunt
04-04-2007, 11:17 PM
I'll support legal immigrants all day long. I'll support illegal immigrants being sent back to their country, and that's about it.

Gaffer
04-04-2007, 11:41 PM
My sentiments exactly.

04-04-2007, 11:58 PM
I'll support legal immigrants all day long. I'll support illegal immigrants being sent back to their country, and that's about it.

I concur. I encourage legal immigration. But illegal immigration is just wrong. Why on earth should we support creation an underclass of people that are encouraged not to assimilate and being used as slave labor?

LiberalNation
04-05-2007, 12:00 AM
Illegal immigration isn't such a big deal to me. If they can get in okay, there kids will be citizens and if they break the law besides (illegally immigrating in the first place) they will found guilty, punished, and hopefully deported.

04-05-2007, 12:01 AM
Illegal immigration isn't such a big deal to me. If they can get in okay, there kids will be citizens and if they break the law besides (illegally immigrating in the first place) they will found guilty, punished, and hopefully deported.

Yeah, if they were getting deported for breaking the law, i dont think we would have as big an issue with it.

grunt
04-05-2007, 12:38 AM

Why do you think there are laws against "illegal immigration"?