PDA

View Full Version : 4 fifth graders caught having sex in class

04-05-2007, 01:12 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/03/school.sex.ap/index.html

how messed up is this?

musicman
04-05-2007, 01:37 AM
Every once in a while - and with increasing frequency, unfortunately - an incident takes place, and screams, "THIS is where we are!"

On a side note - I can't believe that the 12 and 13 year-old boys were still in fifth grade. Shouldn't they have been moved along by now - I mean, for the sake of their SELF-ESTEEM? No doubt this will prove to be a "root cause" (no pun intended).

Psychoblues
04-05-2007, 04:19 AM
I remember posting this a long time ago but I thought it was 5 fourth graders?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/03/school.sex.ap/index.html

how messed up is this?

Correct me if I am wrong.

04-05-2007, 09:39 AM
I remember posting this a long time ago but I thought it was 5 fourth graders?

Correct me if I am wrong.

different incidents. This is a story from the other day.

Abbey Marie
04-05-2007, 12:20 PM
The class, which had around 10 other students, was alone for about 15 minutes, he said.

"When no teacher showed up, the four began to have sex in the classroom with the other elementary students in the classroom with them," he said.

Yup, that's what any normal 11 year old would do if the teacher doesn't show up.:rolleyes:

I don't get why this should surpise anyone. Our whole society today is urging kids to define themselves sexually. And in school, the message is that they are expected have sex at younger and younger ages.

Nuc
04-05-2007, 03:22 PM
Yup, that's what any normal 11 year old would do if the teacher doesn't show up.:rolleyes:

I don't get why this should surpise anyone. Our whole society today is urging kids to define themselves sexually. And in school, the message is that they are expected have sex at younger and younger ages.

That's the problem. It's due to the lack of morality in the homes of these kids. And also because the media and entertainment industry will do anything and sell anything to make a buck and that's tolerated. :clap:

Trigg
04-05-2007, 04:17 PM
Ok, now I understand. This took place in New Orleans, enough said.

The 13 yr old should be in 7th/8th grade, so saying fifth graders is completely inaccurate.