PDA

View Full Version : My sweet lil Chin

Psychoblues
04-08-2009, 10:02 PM
She can't hear anymore. She doesn't see well either. She falls down even though I prop her her up so she can pee without soiling herself. It embarasses her but I don't care about any of that. She is an old dog, has been a good dog, and I love her with all of my heart.

She doesn't have much left to offer or to expect. I don't want for her to suffer and I am certain she doesn't deserve the suffering. What to do?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Thanks in advance for your kind advise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Mr. P
04-08-2009, 10:30 PM
She can't hear anymore. She doesn't see well either. She falls down even though I prop her her up so she can pee without soiling herself. It embarasses her but I don't care about any of that. She is an old dog, has been a good dog, and I love her with all of my heart.

She doesn't have much left to offer or to expect. I don't want for her to suffer and I am certain she doesn't deserve the suffering. What to do?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

The GOP,,,the party of fear and loathing,,,sad,,,,

Psychoblues

I have no doubt you know what you must do when the time comes.

Keep a logical head not an emotional one...a friend of mine held the emotional mindset...the poor dog was infested with maggots before my friend finally relented to let me and a neighbor, who had access to the drugs, put the dog down...very painless for the dog, but traumatic for me and it wasn't even my dog.

My last dog died while I scratched her on the snout, waiting on the vet to arrive with that same drug.

It ain't easy, they're family.

Psychoblues
04-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Thanks, my true friend, pee!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no doubt you know what you must do when the time comes.

Keep a logical head not an emotional one...a friend of mine held the emotional mindset...the poor dog was infested with maggots before my friend finally relented to let me and a neighbor, who had access to the drugs, put the dog down...very painless for the dog, but traumatic for me and it wasn't even my dog.

My last dog died while I scratched her on the snout, waiting on the vet to arrive with that same drug.

It ain't easy, they're family.

We may kid each other from time to time and subject to subject but you certainly know how I feel. You don't mind if I cry just a bit do you?!?!???!?!?!?!

Thanks for the jamm, Mr. P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Jeff
04-16-2009, 02:03 PM

Psyco it is true as Mr. P said , I am sure you know what ya got to do.

My wife had a cat that was 21 yrs old, same thing she had to put it in the litter box, cut food in tiny bites and then help feed it, this went on for a while, she was in the same boat you are , well she spoke to a old woman that told her it will come to her in time what to do, a couple weeks or so later she woke up and said it is time, so let your feeling go with this one , they will tell you what and when to do .

I hope things get better for ya

Trinity
04-16-2009, 04:20 PM
Well now I want to cry....thanks guys!

Psychoblues
04-18-2009, 09:01 PM
Thanks all of you. At my age these pets are as important to me as my kids and even more important in many ways!!!!!!!!!

Psyco it is true as Mr. P said , I am sure you know what ya got to do.

My wife had a cat that was 21 yrs old, same thing she had to put it in the litter box, cut food in tiny bites and then help feed it, this went on for a while, she was in the same boat you are , well she spoke to a old woman that told her it will come to her in time what to do, a couple weeks or so later she woke up and said it is time, so let your feeling go with this one , they will tell you what and when to do .

I hope things get better for ya

I owe you, jeff!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
09-20-2009, 08:21 AM
Unbelievably Sandi Sue is still with me. She does her best as do I!!!!!!!!!!!! It is not a matter of whether or not at this point. It's only a matter of when.

Thanks, my greatest friends and family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues