PDA

View Full Version : The VA has done proud by me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
04-08-2009, 10:59 PM
I never doubted them. I recently presented myself at the VA Hospital Emergency Room for treatment of an old time physical anomoly. No amount of money or concern could have exceeded the concern for me that I felt from them at that time. God and the USA bless the VA with whatever measure and appreciation they can muster up for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The GOP,,,the party of fear and loathing,,,sad,,,,

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
04-24-2009, 04:22 AM
Seriously!!!!!!!!! I thought most of you could have identified!!!!!!!!!!!!! What am I to think now?!?!?!???!?!?! That none of you jerks care about the VA or the Veterans of our country's wars?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Does anyone mind if I grab a swallow?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Trigg
04-24-2009, 06:22 AM
I"m glad you had a good experience at the VA near you.

Although the gov. could save millions by closing them down and selling off the equipment. The cost of running a hospital is HUGE, if the gov's only cost was the price of treatment they would save millions.

The veterans could then go to any local hospital and get the same exact treatment. Instead of having to travel to the nearest VA. This would make things easier for people living in rural areas.

actsnoblemartin
04-24-2009, 05:03 PM
I care, im glad youre ok

hugs :)

Seriously!!!!!!!!! I thought most of you could have identified!!!!!!!!!!!!! What am I to think now?!?!?!???!?!?! That none of you jerks care about the VA or the Veterans of our country's wars?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Does anyone mind if I grab a swallow?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!

emmett
04-28-2009, 10:21 AM
I'm with Trigg. Why do we need a seperate VA Hospital? A Vet should be able to go to the nearest hospital just like anyone else and get care. I would think it more appropriate to have Vet "wings" on every hospital. Big Savings, better care, more conveneiant!

darin
04-28-2009, 04:42 PM
It's political. "The government must control the VA system to ENSURE proper care!!" Ironically, up until this latest couple of wars, VA care was often crap. If a gov official wants to cut or change VA care they are INSTANTLY branded as "THEY DONT SUPPORT VETERANS!!!" and the large stupid masses BELIEVE it. :(

AFbombloader
05-06-2009, 08:00 PM
I went down to the VA hospital for my initial physical. I am now enrolled in the VA also. With service related issues, so I guess I am a disabled vet now,

Mr. P
05-06-2009, 08:35 PM
I went down to the VA hospital for my initial physical. I am now enrolled in the VA also. With service related issues, so I guess I am a disabled vet now,

An AF recruiter with service related issues...what, hemorrhoids? :poke:

Nice to see ya post again. :beer: :salute:

Psychoblues
05-06-2009, 09:14 PM
I am certain that AFBL retired directly from Kunsan AB, Korea, pee. Or,,,,was it Kwang Ju?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!

An AF recruiter with service related issues...what, hemorrhoids? :poke:

Nice to see ya post again. :beer: :salute:

Perhaps he was serving there as a simple retention officer and not as the bomb loader he represents?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!

Is fear and loathing all you have to offer?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
05-07-2009, 12:35 AM
If you have a problem with the post, emmie, why don't you let it all hang out (a Memphis jamm term) and address it here without all the drama and idiocy that you represent via official warnings and such?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

AFBL is a fried of mine. I did not and would not intentionally insult him!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

emmett
05-07-2009, 12:48 AM
If you have a problem with the post, emmie, why don't you let it all hang out (a Memphis jamm term) and address it here without all the drama and idiocy that you represent via official warnings and such?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

AFBL is a fried of mine. I did not and would not intentionally insult him!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Because unlike you I don't air the stuff of a personal nature. OK, I'll say what I said in the warning. If it weren't for the fact that mods have to follow you around and check every post you put on here because of your insulting and repetitive dialogue, maybe the mistake you claim I made would not happen. The constant "fear and loathing" repetition, the continuous insults and the childlike behavior is old as hell!

You waste more talent than most people have. You are a very intelligent individual with a very respectable background. Tonight however as many recently...you make me sick! You are insulting, petty and pugnacious. Your antics remind me of a revolting little child. You NEED ALCOHOL treatment. There......happy!

Psychoblues
05-07-2009, 12:57 AM
As is the custom with the fear and loathing crowd, emmie, you reveal far more about yourself by your juvenile comments than anything that I could ever say about or concerning you.

Because unlike you I don't air the stuff of a personal nature. OK, I'll say what I said in the warning. If it weren't for the fact that mods have to follow you around and check every post you put on here because of your insulting and repetitive dialogue, maybe the mistake you claim I made would not happen. The constant "fear and loathing" repetition, the continuous insults and the childlike behavior is old as hell!

You waste more talent than most people have. You are a very intelligent individual with a very respectable background. Tonight however as many recently...you make me sick! You are insulting, petty and pugnacious. Your antics remind me of a revolting little child. You NEED ALCOHOL treatment. There......happy!

You misunderstood the post. That ain't my fault, cowgirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if you and/or others feel the need to follow me around as I post then whose weakness does that indicate?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??! Or maybe all the fear and loathing is really more than you can handle?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!??!?

Psychoblues

emmett
05-07-2009, 01:18 AM
I'm going to bed David, thank you for the entertainment this evening. Don't worry about your tomato plants on the porch....I won't put Round up on them....LOL!

Psychoblues
05-07-2009, 01:30 AM
And that water in your diesel won't hurt a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to bed David, thank you for the entertainment this evening. Don't worry about your tomato plants on the porch....I won't put Round up on them....LOL!

Kiss this, sweetie: :pee: emmie

Howzabout a Southern Virgin Julep, emmie?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!!??!

Psychoblues

emmett
05-07-2009, 01:37 AM
And that water in your diesel won't hurt a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiss this, sweetie: :pee: emmie

Howzabout a Southern Virgin Julep, emmie?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!!??!

Psychoblues

Are you flurting with me now? Geeez. I'm flattered.....really!

Psychoblues
05-07-2009, 01:41 AM
:lol::laugh2::lol:

Hell yes I'll still respect you in the morning, bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pee: emmie

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
05-07-2009, 01:45 AM
back to your corners you two.

i wanna good clean fight

:lol:

:lol::laugh2::lol:

Hell yes I'll still respect you in the morning, bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pee: emmie

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
05-07-2009, 01:50 AM
If you are gonna let that bitch whine then I oughta get some credit for proper masculine defense, marteen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

back to your corners you two.

i wanna good clean fight

:lol:

Wuzzup, my friend?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?

actsnoblemartin
05-07-2009, 01:57 AM
i was just having some fun my dear friend

enjoy this video

this is what i wanna do to my political opponents

cut to 4:44 for the funniest moment :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdZOp1bnLzE&feature=related

j/k
If you are gonna let that bitch whine then I oughta get some credit for proper masculine defense, marteen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wuzzup, my friend?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?

AFbombloader
05-07-2009, 06:16 AM
I am certain that AFBL retired directly from Kunsan AB, Korea, pee. Or,,,,was it Kwang Ju?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!

Perhaps he was serving there as a simple retention officer and not as the bomb loader he represents?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!

Is fear and loathing all you have to offer?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Psychoblues

Yes I retired directly from Kunsan. And no I was not there in any capacity other than as an Aircraft Armament Systems Technician. I was the day shift leader and had 25 people working for me. I then ran the aircrew debrief section where I dealt with pilots all day (I would have rather dealt with bombs, they are smarter).

The issue that was dealt with at the VA was my shoulders. They both have bursitus and tendonitus, from carrying missiles on them for so many years.

Psychoblues
06-11-2009, 07:46 PM

You're fucking as crazy as I thought you were!!!!!!!!!!!!

But,,,,,,,I love you anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
06-15-2009, 12:18 AM
Some serious shit happening here. Give the thread another good read!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
06-15-2009, 01:51 AM
you and emmett fighting, sad really

Some serious shit happening here. Give the thread another good read!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
06-15-2009, 02:06 AM
Really?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

you and emmett fighting, sad really

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
06-15-2009, 02:11 AM
yes

I adore you

I respect emmett

Really?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
06-15-2009, 02:39 AM
Quit your whining, marteen.

yes

I adore you

I respect emmett

It ain't becoming of you!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
06-15-2009, 02:42 AM
im not whining :dance:

Quit your whining, marteen.

It ain't becoming of you!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
06-15-2009, 03:22 AM
Obviously you and dumbass want to denigrate VA healthcare.

im not whining :dance:

Give your whining to someone else!!!!!!!!!! I know better!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
06-15-2009, 03:25 AM
what in the world.

im insulted.

I want only the best for vets, and you know that

dont be :lame2:

Obviously you and dumbass want to denigrate VA healthcare.

Give your whining to someone else!!!!!!!!!! I know better!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
06-15-2009, 04:25 AM
What have you done to support veterans, marteen?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

what in the world.

im insulted.

I want only the best for vets, and you know that

dont be :lame2:

Run your tater trap on an internet message board?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
06-15-2009, 04:26 AM
true, I have not done much.

what do you want me to do ?

What have you done to support veterans, marteen?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

Run your tater trap on an internet message board?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
06-15-2009, 04:44 AM
You, like most fearmongerers here, have done absolutely nothing for veterans.

true, I have not done much.

what do you want me to do ?

I cannot advise you in that respect. Follow your inclinations is my only advise.

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
06-15-2009, 05:29 AM
youre right, but i found a volunteer opportunity in my local area, im calling and leaving a message right now

http://www.sandiego.va.gov/giving/volunteergiving.asp

You, like most fearmongerers here, have done absolutely nothing for veterans.

I cannot advise you in that respect. Follow your inclinations is my only advise.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
06-16-2010, 02:07 AM
I knew you would do the right, er,,,,correct thing, marteen!!!!!!!!!!

I love ya, man!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::salute::beer:

Psychoblues

Mr. P
06-16-2010, 02:21 AM
I knew you would do the right, er,,,,correct thing, marteen!!!!!!!!!!

I love ya, man!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

How the hell are you? You crusty ole SOB!!! :beer:

Psychoblues
06-16-2010, 02:32 AM
Wuz happenin', pee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really glad you showed up tonight!!!!!!!!!

How the hell are you? You crusty ole SOB!!! :beer:

I'm doin' OK except I tend to pass out and break my ribs occasionally. I've been in the VA hospital 3 times in the last 2 months. It's a long story and I'll catch you up later about it!!!!!!!!!

Love ya, man, and so very good to see and hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Mr. P
06-16-2010, 02:44 AM
Wuz happenin', pee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really glad you showed up tonight!!!!!!!!!

I'm doin' OK except I tend to pass out and break my ribs occasionally. I've been in the VA hospital 3 times in the last 2 months. It's a long story and I'll catch you up later about it!!!!!!!!!

Love ya, man, and so very good to see and hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

:salute:

Psychoblues
06-16-2010, 03:17 AM

Howz your VA experience going so far, or did you not register yet? I know that you were having considerations?!?!?!??!

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
06-16-2010, 12:54 PM