PDA

View Full Version : United States CIA hires terrorist group to operate in Iran

Psychoblues
04-05-2007, 02:26 AM
Now, ain't this a hypocritical BITCH!!!!!!!!

"A Pakistani tribal militant group responsible for a series of deadly guerrilla raids inside Iran has been secretly encouraged and advised by American officials since 2005, U.S. and Pakistani intelligence sources tell ABC News.

The group, called Jundullah, is made up of members of the Baluchi tribe and operates out of the Baluchistan province in Pakistan, just across the border from Iran.

It has taken responsibility for the deaths and kidnappings of more than a dozen Iranian soldiers and officials.

U.S. officials say the U.S. relationship with Jundullah is arranged so that the U.S. provides no funding to the group, which would require an official presidential order or "finding" as well as congressional oversight.

Tribal sources tell ABC News that money for Jundullah is funneled to its youthful leader, Abd el Malik Regi, through Iranian exiles who have connections with European and Gulf states."

More: http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/04/abc_news_exclus.html

The more you entangle the more you get entangled. These jerks will NEVER learn!!!!!

04-05-2007, 02:31 AM
Can you terrorize an oppressive government?

stephanie
04-05-2007, 02:36 AM
:rolleyes: ABC news...:poke:

I would trust them, about as far I could throw you...
I hope your not a big guy...:laugh2:

You really do want to believe the worst about your own country, don't you...

Psychoblues
04-05-2007, 04:26 AM
Yes.

Can you terrorize an oppressive government?

Gaffer
04-05-2007, 01:43 PM
So what's wrong with fighting fire with fire? You can bet there are a lot more of these kinds of operations going on all over the world. A part of the war your not going to hear about. I really don't care who kills islamists as long as they are killed.

Are you siding with iran now syco? Are they the poor victims? :slap:

Psychoblues
04-07-2007, 12:34 AM
Read into it what you want, gugger. I support the American values that I understand to be fairness, tolerance, non-interference in the affairs of sovereign governments and countries, rule of law, congressional oversight, courts of appeal and just common decency. Thousands of other values I believe in, but these will suffice for this shit slinging contest that you propose.

So what's wrong with fighting fire with fire? You can bet there are a lot more of these kinds of operations going on all over the world. A part of the war your not going to hear about. I really don't care who kills islamists as long as they are killed.

Are you siding with iran now syco? Are they the poor victims? :slap:

Some get it, some don't. This is America. The really dumb ones are presently resigning, in jail, under actual indictment or serving in the White House.

Gaffer
04-07-2007, 01:32 AM
Read into it what you want, gugger. I support the American values that I understand to be fairness, tolerance, non-interference in the affairs of sovereign governments and countries, rule of law, congressional oversight, courts of appeal and just common decency. Thousands of other values I believe in, but these will suffice for this shit slinging contest that you propose.

Some get it, some don't. This is America. The really dumb ones are presently posting on this board under the name of psycoblues.

So you are siding with iran. I knew you would. Are you letting your beard grow and have you clearly marked which way is mecca in your house? Just a goddam muslim lover.

loosecannon
04-08-2007, 09:34 PM
So you are siding with iran. I knew you would. Are you letting your beard grow and have you clearly marked which way is mecca in your house? Just a goddam muslim lover.

Some demented fuck on another board said: I really don't care who kills islamists as long as they are killed.

Some demented fuck on the east coast said you are either with us or you are with the turrarrests

The lesson here boys and girls is that sick fucks everywhere want islamists dead, no matta who keels em, just sooos they end up ded.

And if you don't want them islamists ded you ain't a sick fuck like them.

I wonder if these sick fucks are so brain clogged retarded that they still believe that Islamofascists hate us for our freedom (instead of for the fact that our sick fucks just want em dead by shok n aw or by us hireen us some more turrarists to do us some more akillin of islambo fascists)

Red states, blue bloods, and no purple hearts. Just lotsa chicken hawk feathers. And lotsa islambo phobes.

manu1959
04-08-2007, 10:12 PM
i think we should just ask iran to ....well let us just write them in ....as ...you know...like....president....it would be so much ....well... like...you know...better than it is

Baron Von Esslingen
04-09-2007, 01:24 AM
Didn't the Taliban get their start the same way in Afghanistan when the CIA armed some guy (who's name escapes me right now) to fight the Russian invaders? Oh, yeah, a Saudi named Osama bit Laden. That's the guy! Remember him?

These jerks will NEVER learn!!!!!

You can say that again.

glockmail
04-09-2007, 09:14 AM
Now, ain't this a hypocritical BITCH!!!!!!!!

"A Pakistani tribal militant group responsible for a series of deadly guerrilla raids inside Iran has been secretly encouraged and advised by American officials since 2005, U.S. and Pakistani intelligence sources tell ABC News.

The group, called Jundullah, is made up of members of the Baluchi tribe and operates out of the Baluchistan province in Pakistan, just across the border from Iran.

It has taken responsibility for the deaths and kidnappings of more than a dozen Iranian soldiers and officials.

U.S. officials say the U.S. relationship with Jundullah is arranged so that the U.S. provides no funding to the group, which would require an official presidential order or "finding" as well as congressional oversight.

Tribal sources tell ABC News that money for Jundullah is funneled to its youthful leader, Abd el Malik Regi, through Iranian exiles who have connections with European and Gulf states."

More: http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/04/abc_news_exclus.html

The more you entangle the more you get entangled. These jerks will NEVER learn!!!!!

So why are they terrorists?