PDA

View Full Version : More Than A Feeling: Emotional Bush Is Absurd

Psychoblues
04-05-2007, 02:45 AM
I’ll never get out of this world alive.

"President Bush and his advisers have made a lot of ridiculous charges about critics of the war in Iraq: they're unpatriotic, they want the terrorists to win, they don’t support the troops, to cite just a few. But none of these seem quite as absurd as President Bush’s latest suggestion, that critics of the war whose children are at risk are too "emotional" to see things clearly.

The direct target was Matthew Dowd, one of the chief strategists of Mr. Bush's 2004 presidential campaign, who has grown disillusioned with the president and the war, which he made clear in an interview with Jim Rutenberg published in The Times last Sunday. But by extension, Mr. Bush's comments were insulting to the hundreds of thousands of Americans whose sons, daughters, sisters, brothers and spouses have served or will serve in Iraq."

More: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/04/opinion/04weds1.html?_r=2&hp&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

Everyday something new is revealed about the idiot in chief.

stephanie
04-05-2007, 02:51 AM
:lol:
Everyday something new is revealed about you too.....

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo what???

Matthew needs to keep on :boohoo: :wine:

Nobodys listening...

Hey, maybe he can get his picture on the Rolling Stone...
That might help...

Psychoblues
04-05-2007, 04:39 AM
Do you understand that I am NOT a trusted lil' bush official but that Matthew is?

:lol:
Everyday something new is revealed about you too.....

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo what???

Matthew needs to keep on :boohoo: :wine:

Nobodys listening...

Hey, maybe he can get his picture on the Rolling Stone...
That might help...

Never mind. You never got it before, why would I expect differently now?

stephanie
04-05-2007, 04:52 AM
Do you understand that I am NOT a trusted Lil' bush official but that Matthew is?

Never mind. You never got it before, why would I expect differently now?

Monica Lewinsky was A TURSTED something at one time too...

So he's a so called Trusted (but right now a disgruntled worker of the Bush administration)..
We've heard it before from all the previous administrations, what make him so special???

Oh wait........It's on the Front Page of the New York Times...

SO IT MUST BE TRUE....

Psychoblues
04-05-2007, 05:14 AM
Monica never, not ONE time ever, admitted any other ambition other than sucking the dick of a president before she went to Washington and has never admitted, not ONE time, of any regrets.

Monica Lewinsky was A TURSTED something at one time too...

So he's a so called Trusted (but right now a disgruntled worker of the Bush administration)..
We've heard it before from all the previous administrations, what make him so special???

Oh wait........It's on the Front Page of the New York Times...

SO IT MUST BE TRUE....

Are you trying to compare Matthew with Monica? You are so silly!!!