PDA

View Full Version : Swift Boat Liar Appointed Ambassador

Psychoblues
04-05-2007, 02:55 AM
When it comes to cheap shots the prez has no shame.

“President Bush named Republican fundraiser Sam Fox as U.S. ambassador to Belgium on Wednesday, using a maneuver that allowed him to bypass Congress where Democrats had derailed Fox's nomination.

Democrats had denounced Fox for his 2004 donation to the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth. The group's TV ads, which claimed that Sen. John Kerry exaggerated his military record in Vietnam, were viewed as a major factor in the Massachusetts Democrat's losing the election.

Recognizing Fox did not have the votes to obtain Senate confirmation, Bush withdrew the nomination last month. On Wednesday, with Congress out of town for a spring break, the president used his power to make recess appointments to put Fox in the job without Senate confirmation.

This means Fox can remain ambassador until the end of the next session of Congress, effectively through the end of the Bush presidency.”

More: http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/04/04/bush.ambassador....

This is WAR. Bush has just declared war with Congress.

This is especially heinous as John Kerry successfully lobbied to have Congress reject the nomination on the basis of the
Swift Boat lies that Sam Fox bankrolled.

Then to top it off, John Kerry & his wife were making an appearance at a book signing in Brentwood, CA this evening. The local news here in Los Angeles reported that "President" Bush was to appear at a private fund raiser in ..... Brentwood, CA. Bush says F**k Y** to the Congress, then throws it right in Kerry's face.

This man should not be the leader of a fraternity, let alone a democracy. This behavior is disgraceful.

stephanie
04-05-2007, 03:06 AM
When it comes to cheap shots the prez has no shame.

“President Bush named Republican fundraiser Sam Fox as U.S. ambassador to Belgium on Wednesday, using a maneuver that allowed him to bypass Congress where Democrats had derailed Fox's nomination.

Democrats had denounced Fox for his 2004 donation to the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth. The group's TV ads, which claimed that Sen. John Kerry exaggerated his military record in Vietnam, were viewed as a major factor in the Massachusetts Democrat's losing the election.

Recognizing Fox did not have the votes to obtain Senate confirmation, Bush withdrew the nomination last month. On Wednesday, with Congress out of town for a spring break, the president used his power to make recess appointments to put Fox in the job without Senate confirmation.

This means Fox can remain ambassador until the end of the next session of Congress, effectively through the end of the Bush presidency.”

More: http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/04/04/bush.ambassador....

This is WAR. Bush has just declared war with Congress.

This is especially heinous as John Kerry successfully lobbied to have Congress reject the nomination on the basis of the
Swift Boat lies that Sam Fox bankrolled.

Then to top it off, John Kerry & his wife were making an appearance at a book signing in Brentwood, CA this evening. The local news here in Los Angeles reported that "President" Bush was to appear at a private fund raiser in ..... Brentwood, CA. Bush says F**k Y** to the Congress, then throws it right in Kerry's face.

This man should not be the leader of a fraternity, let alone a democracy. This behavior is disgraceful.

:laugh2: Heinous, because John Kerry objected....

Who the hell cares...Who is the ambassador of Belgium..
What are they going to ambassador over??? The Belgium waffle???
Sorry Belgium, I love those waffles...

And who the hell cares...who Jon Scary is???

But............this is WAR....
This HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE....
Check how many times the Bj did it....:wink2:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/060786a0.gif

Psychoblues
04-05-2007, 05:18 AM
John Kerry served. And he served admirably and earned medals for his service. The SW Liars couldn't stand it. And still can't.

:laugh2: Heinous, because John Kerry objected....

Who the hell cares...Who is the ambassador of Belgium..
What are they going to ambassador over??? The Belgium waffle???
Sorry Belgium, I love those waffles...

And who the hell cares...who Jon Scary is???

You are a very sick person, staphy.

theHawk
04-05-2007, 07:56 AM
AHAHAH, I love it. PB the self proclaimed Vietnam vet is now calling all those vets that served who dare question Kerry's integrity "LIARS". You could give a flying fuck about veterans PB, you only care about vets that are democrat or share you lunatic point of view. You sir, are a scumbag. Any of those SW vets have more integrity in their pinky than you've had in your entire life.

And are you going to answer the question, how many times did Billy Boob do it?

04-05-2007, 10:23 AM
John Kerry served. And he served admirably and earned medals for his service. The SW Liars couldn't stand it. And still can't.

Yeah, totally sick for believing the people who actually served with Kerry then Kerry when Kerry's story changes every time he opens his mouth.

darin
04-05-2007, 10:46 AM
Why do Libs think CONGRESS runs the government; is the surpreme authority on all-things Government?

Gaffer
04-05-2007, 12:42 PM
Why do Libs think CONGRESS runs the government; is the surpreme authority on all-things Government?

Because its the only thing they have control over.

kerry is the lowest scumbag. Absolutely NOTHING he says has any truth to it. Give me a swiftboat guy any day over bin kerry the traitor.

And I hope Bush appoints a whole bunch more peole during the recess. Especially people that will undermine congress.

lily
04-05-2007, 04:27 PM
:laugh2:

Does it really matter how many times Clinton did it? He's not in office anymore. Bush is allowed to do this. If he thinks waiting a month then as soon as congress goes on Easter Break and before he goes to Crawford is a great time to do this and boosts his ego.........go for it.......but then don't whine because of the backlash he gets. Congress already said no, but right now, he needs the illusion of "power" and this is the only way he can get it.

Mr. P
04-05-2007, 05:11 PM
Does it really matter how many times Clinton did it? He's not in office anymore. Bush is allowed to do this. If he thinks waiting a month then as soon as congress goes on Easter Break and before he goes to Crawford is a great time to do this and boosts his ego.........go for it.......but then don't whine because of the backlash he gets. Congress already said no, but right now, he needs the illusion of "power" and this is the only way he can get it.

Ahhhh but see, the President by the power vested in the Constitution DOES have the power. Not congress…they check stuff, cept ole Nancy is trying to change that..she won’t.

stephanie
04-05-2007, 05:15 PM

Tuff..The only one's whining are the Democrats..Oh and ABC snooze and Jon Scary, their whining too..
The Democrats are the one's with this illusion of power, but really their just making themselves laughingstocks, with ALL THEIR WHINING...:laugh2:

GO FOR IT...I want whine whine whine so that the American people get so sick of it, they show them the door in the 2008 elections...

Whine away...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/thtantrumgr7.gif

manu1959
04-05-2007, 05:34 PM

yes he did...in cambodia ... on chrsitmas .... listening to president nixon when he wasn't president yet .... :laugh2:

manu1959
04-05-2007, 05:37 PM

illusions of power .... :laugh2: no matter how many times all yall say he is stupid .... he is still the president ... and has all the powers of the president ... not you and not the dems ...

lily
04-05-2007, 09:48 PM
Tuff..The only one's whining are the Democrats..Oh and ABC snooze and Jon Scary, their whining too..
The Democrats are the one's with this illusion of power, but really their just making themselves laughingstocks, with ALL THEIR WHINING...:laugh2:

GO FOR IT...I want whine whine whine so that the American people get so sick of it, they show them the door in the 2008 elections...

Whine away...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/thtantrumgr7.gif
:lame2:

lily
04-05-2007, 09:49 PM
illusions of power .... :laugh2: no matter how many times all yall say he is stupid .... he is still the president ... and has all the powers of the president ... not you and not the dems ...

Sucks not to have the majority anymore, doesn't it?:salute:

stephanie
04-05-2007, 09:59 PM

Nope, I'm kinda enjoying it..
As I said...The American people need to be reminded what the Democrat party is REALLY LIKE...for the next Presidential election..
:dance:

manu1959
04-05-2007, 10:12 PM

last i checked there is only one president....with presidential power...sucks not to be president

stephanie
04-05-2007, 10:16 PM
:lame2:

You can't tell me you didn't get a chuckle from that...:laugh2:

Psychoblues
04-06-2007, 10:36 PM
They are not funny either. Glad to see the lemmings check in to pick on me, but why pick on the only other serious contributor to this thread? Are you ganging up for picking on someone?

History will work it all out and so far the history is on the side of those of us that say lil' one and his administration are all corrupt, incompetent, liars, warmongers, thieves and all the rest of the stuff we've been trying to explain to you. The evidence has been given to you multitudes of times. Even in law, ignorance is no excuse.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-07-2007, 05:26 AM
The ultimate justice would be Congress cutting his pay as ambassador as part of the next appropriations bill and daring Bush to veto it.

Gaffer
04-07-2007, 02:39 PM
The ultimate justice would be Congress cutting his pay as ambassador as part of the next appropriations bill and daring Bush to veto it.

Well then his pay would remain the same. So who does it hurt?