PDA

View Full Version : Impeach Pelosi!!!!!!!!

KarlMarx
04-05-2007, 06:41 AM
I am fed up with Speaker Pelosi's antics. I am even more disgusted with this administration's reluctance to call Speaker Pelosi into account for abusing her Constitutionally granted authority.

Since when does the US Constitution grant the Speaker of the House the authority to make foreign policy? I thought that was supposed to be the Executive Branch's job!

Perhaps Speaker Pelosi ought to be reminded that we abolished the position of Queen over two hundred years ago. First it's the jet, now it's discussing foreign policy with heads of State (and heads of hostile states, at that!), the next thing she'll want (and this administration will probably grant) is a throne in the House Chambers for her and a crown for her head.

If this administration has any spine at all, it will immediately start impeachment proceedings against Speaker Pelosi for high crimes and misdemeanors.

I don't expect this though, because, I hate to say it, the administration doesn't just want to "play nice" with the thugs that now rule Congress, it wants to roll over and play dead.

theHawk
04-05-2007, 07:42 AM
Unfortunately it would take 2/3s of the House to boot her. She could give a pardon to Osama Bin Laden and they wouldn't do it. And Bush has no backbone at all to call for it anyway.

KitchenKitten99
04-05-2007, 08:37 AM
I think the fact that she is 3rd in line for presidency if something were to happen to both the Prez & VPrez, has gone to her head and she actually THINKS she is the Prez.

KarlMarx
04-05-2007, 09:57 AM
I think the fact that she is 3rd in line for presidency if something were to happen to both the Prez & VPrez, has gone to her head and she actually THINKS she is the Prez.
No, she thinks she's royalty....

Her royal Hiney Nancy Pelosi

Nastylib
04-05-2007, 10:45 AM
:laugh2: Impeach the three Republican Congressmen that went to Damascus the weekend before too.

Would you still impeach her if you had to impeach the other guys too?

And as far as kings are concerned, did you say that the Pelozi thinks she is royalty because she's third in line to the PRESIDENT? Do you think the President is a king?

Bush is not a king. Nor would he be worthy if we had one. He and Cheney, with your rank and file support, is trying to increase the executive's power to steal from us and put loyal US Attornies in office so the Bushies can't be charged. Is that your great morality? Delay, Abramov, Duck Cunningham, Gonzales....etc..... What a joke.

The next generation coming up is laughing at the Republican Party. They just don't believe you guys anymore.:coffee:

Please respond with facts. Take your slogans and your Rush Drug Addict Quotes and....

Or you can just hang around the internet slapping each other on the back and saying YOU'RE RIGHT! NO YOU'RE RIGHTER!

:salute:

darin
04-05-2007, 10:48 AM
:laugh2: Impeach the three Republican Congressmen that went to Damascus the weekend before too.

Lessee......The whitehouse ASKS people to go on a fact-finding mission....then Pelosi decides to follow up and subvert the Policies of a Sitting President and you think those are the same thing?

Gosh...kid...really...open your eyes.

Nastylib
04-05-2007, 11:10 AM
:fu: I agree with you. I don't think she should do that. It muddies the water but is it illegal or just unethical? If this rises to an impeachable offence than the list of Republicans who ought to be impeached goes way up too.

But...You have a Adminstration that has taken an adversarial approach to congress (An equal partner) and the Great Majority of the American People who want a Diplomatic Solution to these middle east issues.
We are tired of Blunder after Blunder, unnessary American Deaths over and over, and the PLUNDERING OF OUR TREASURY to support Bush Loyalists.

NOTE: picking one legal point out of my post is like a tricky lawyer using a distracting courtroom tactic: What a surprise! That's what Bush, Rove and Water carrier Rush have been doing for decades.

Fact : More than two thirds of AMERICAN CITIZENS (The bosses) want us out of IRAQ. Now that the Executive Branch has tried to subvert the Justice Department, the ONLY elected official to reflect the will of the people is Pelozi....

Because Bush isn't listening to the people anymore. He's just a Rich Selfish Blueblood Fuck from New England, pretending to be a good old boy to get votes from Stupid people...while he screws them out of there money, their children and their retirements. :pee:

And if you guys are really patriotic, you oughta be coming over to our side and getting your fellow American Citizen Soldiers out of harms way before they get blown up for Bushes LIES.

Just what is the upside of winning in Iraq? And why is it worth a Trillion Tax Dollars and tens of thousand of human lives?

Got any facts? Please, no slogans. :salute:

theHawk
04-05-2007, 11:10 AM

Would you still impeach her if you had to impeach the other guys too?

And as far as kings are concerned, did you say that the Pelozi thinks she is royalty because she's third in line to the PRESIDENT? Do you think the President is a king?

Bush is not a king. Nor would he be worthy if we had one. He and Cheney, with your rank and file support, is trying to increase the executive's power to steal from us and put loyal US Attornies in office so the Bushies can't be charged. Is that your great morality? Delay, Abramov, Duck Cunningham, Gonzales....etc..... What a joke.

The next generation coming up is laughing at the Republican Party. They just don't believe you guys anymore.:coffee:

Please respond with facts. Take your slogans and your Rush Drug Addict Quotes and....

Or you can just hang around the internet slapping each other on the back and saying YOU'RE RIGHT! NO YOU'RE RIGHTER!

:salute:

The key thing is did they have or not have the authority to go given by the President. He can send whoever he wants for diplomatic missions. Thats the whole point, the PRESIDENT sends who he wants, not the Speaker of the House. If they weren't authorized by the President then yes, I'd say impeach them too.

theHawk
04-05-2007, 11:13 AM

I know it might burn your eyes out of their sockets, but try reading the U.S. Constitution for once. You'll find all the facts you need to know about what authority is given to the House members and Executive branch.

KitchenKitten99
04-05-2007, 11:27 AM
No, she thinks she's royalty....

Her royal Hiney Nancy Pelosi

More like "Her Royal PAIN IN THE ASS Pelosi"

KarlMarx
04-05-2007, 11:43 AM
:fu: I agree with you. I don't think she should do that. It muddies the water but is it illegal or just unethical? If this rises to an impeachable offence than the list of Republicans who ought to be impeached goes way up too....

Let's see, the Speaker of the House usurps the President's function (i.e. formulating foreign policy). According to the Constitution only the Executive Branch can deal with heads of State and foreign policy. She is clearly out of line.

So since Pelosi swore to uphold and defend the Constitution, she' guilty of an impeachable offense.

KarlMarx
04-05-2007, 12:09 PM
More like "Her Royal PAIN IN THE ASS Pelosi"

If they don't impeach her, then they could at least smear Preparation H on her to see if she shrinks

Gaffer
04-05-2007, 12:22 PM
:fu: I agree with you. I don't think she should do that. It muddies the water but is it illegal or just unethical? If this rises to an impeachable offence than the list of Republicans who ought to be impeached goes way up too.

What she is doing is definately unethical. If it rises to an impeachable offense she should be impeached.

But...You have a Adminstration that has taken an adversarial approach to congress (An equal partner) and the Great Majority of the American People who want a Diplomatic Solution to these middle east issues.
We are tired of Blunder after Blunder, unnessary American Deaths over and over, and the PLUNDERING OF OUR TREASURY to support Bush Loyalists.

Yeah congress never took an adversarial approach did they? :lame2:

Tired of the diplomacy and blunders? so pelosi is just going to act on her own? The typical lib attitude. You don't even care about the deaths you cause by these actions of supporting the enemy, and syria IS the enemy.

NOTE: picking one legal point out of my post is like a tricky lawyer using a distracting courtroom tactic: What a surprise! That's what Bush, Rove and Water carrier Rush have been doing for decades.

Picking one legal point out of your post is not posible as you never make any. All you did is bad more Bush and praise queen nancy.

Fact : More than two thirds of AMERICAN CITIZENS (The bosses) want us out of IRAQ. Now that the Executive Branch has tried to subvert the Justice Department, the ONLY elected official to reflect the will of the people is Pelozi....

Prove that fact. I don't want to hear about polls, I want absolute proof that two thirds of Americans want us out of iraq. Give me absolute proof the administration has subverted the justice department. Hell the administration runs the justice department. It falls under the executive branch of the government. pelosi wants to get control of that too. She is repeatedly over stepping her duties and authority.

Because Bush isn't listening to the people anymore. He's just a Rich Selfish Blueblood Fuck from New England, pretending to be a good old boy to get votes from Stupid people...while he screws them out of there money, their children and their retirements. :pee:

And polosi is a rich selfish blueblood fuck from the west coast. What's your point?

And if you guys are really patriotic, you oughta be coming over to our side and getting your fellow American Citizen Soldiers out of harms way before they get blown up for Bushes LIES.

liberals are NOT patriots.
Just what is the upside of winning in Iraq?This is a REALLY STUPID question and this is why liberals are not patriots. And why is it worth a Trillion Tax Dollars and tens of thousand of human lives? Another stupid question.

DO you have any facts? I have presented plenty in other posts, not going to rehash them.

KitchenKitten99
04-05-2007, 01:42 PM
If they don't impeach her, then they could at least smear Preparation H on her to see if she shrinks

no, a hemorroid that large needs surgical intervention. PrepH can only do so much...

KarlMarx
04-05-2007, 03:13 PM
no, a hemorroid that large needs surgical intervention. PrepH can only do so much...
Well, there's one good thing about Nancy Pelosi....

come to think of it, no there isn't!

lily
04-05-2007, 04:20 PM
I am fed up with Speaker Pelosi's antics. I am even more disgusted with this administration's reluctance to call Speaker Pelosi into account for abusing her Constitutionally granted authority.

Since when does the US Constitution grant the Speaker of the House the authority to make foreign policy? I thought that was supposed to be the Executive Branch's job!

Perhaps Speaker Pelosi ought to be reminded that we abolished the position of Queen over two hundred years ago. First it's the jet, now it's discussing foreign policy with heads of State (and heads of hostile states, at that!), the next thing she'll want (and this administration will probably grant) is a throne in the House Chambers for her and a crown for her head.

If this administration has any spine at all, it will immediately start impeachment proceedings against Speaker Pelosi for high crimes and misdemeanors.

I don't expect this though, because, I hate to say it, the administration doesn't just want to "play nice" with the thugs that now rule Congress, it wants to roll over and play dead.

Is there a spam rule here? I've alredy read this tirade on another thread.

Gaffer
04-05-2007, 05:04 PM
Is there a spam rule here? I've alredy read this tirade on another thread.

I guess he thought it was worth repeating, or worth its own thread.

manu1959
04-05-2007, 05:58 PM

Just what is the upside of winning in Iraq? And why is it worth a Trillion Tax Dollars and tens of thousand of human lives?

:lol: ya no slogans there....

and for the life of me can't remember the last time the dems were adversaily to the pres. or called anyone not with them stupid....:finger3:

typomaniac
04-05-2007, 06:04 PM
If this administration has any spine at all, it will immediately start impeachment proceedings against Speaker Pelosi for high crimes and misdemeanors.What's she done that qualifies as a high crime or a misdemeanor? Contrary to your rant, she hasn't made a single word of foreign policy. Got anything else?

manu1959
04-05-2007, 06:07 PM
What's she done that qualifies as a high crime or a misdemeanor? Contrary to your rant, she hasn't made a single word of foreign policy. Got anything else?

so why did she go there? what was she trying to get syria to do? nothing? just went for tea?

Gaffer
04-05-2007, 06:12 PM
What's she done that qualifies as a high crime or a misdemeanor? Contrary to your rant, she hasn't made a single word of foreign policy. Got anything else?

Lets start with trying to make foriegn policy. Interferring with ongoing negociations, inserting herself into the secretary of states job. To name a few.

typomaniac
04-05-2007, 06:27 PM
so why did she go there? what was she trying to get syria to do? nothing? just went for tea?Well, the statement (http://speaker.gov/newsroom/pressreleases?id=0135) of the delegation she was leading should answer that question quite nicely:

The purpose of the visit to the Middle East was to assess the impact of events in the region on the national security interests of the United States. There is no separation between this delegation, Congress, and President Bush on the commitment of the United States to fight terrorism, end the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, and pursue peace.

stephanie
04-05-2007, 06:33 PM
Well, the statement (http://speaker.gov/newsroom/pressreleases?id=0135) of the delegation she was leading should answer that question quite nicely:

:bs1:

typomaniac
04-05-2007, 06:42 PM
:bs1::lame2:

manu1959
04-05-2007, 06:46 PM
Well, the statement (http://speaker.gov/newsroom/pressreleases?id=0135) of the delegation she was leading should answer that question quite nicely:

uh....the presdent told her not to go and negotiate with a country that is allowing terrorsist to enter iraq .... she went anyway and issued a statement that flat contradicts the president ...

stephanie
04-05-2007, 07:03 PM
:lame2:

:lame2: :lame2: :laugh2:

typomaniac
04-05-2007, 07:08 PM
uh....the presdent told her not to go and negotiate with a country that is allowing terrorsist to enter iraq .... I suppose you have a link to support this opinion as well?

manu1959
04-05-2007, 07:53 PM
I suppose you have a link to support this opinion as well?

are you unaware that the president went on tv and said don't go? are you unaware that syria will not close it's borders to prevent freedom fighters from entering iraq? are you unaware that that pelosi went to syria to try and broker peace between syria and israel and have tea ? ....

also, i don't claim my opinions are facts so no link necessary ....

but i am sure you know how to google...lots of links to the above facts...http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=pelosi+to+syria&btnG=Google+Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=syria+a+terrorist+state

Gunny
04-05-2007, 08:07 PM
I suppose you have a link to support this opinion as well?

You got anything but some dumb, generic, typical Democrat disclaimer to support yours?

Besides attempting to establish her own foreign policy, how about displaying herself in public wearing a hajib? And don't give me that "trying to get along" shit.

Nothing represents the oppression and second class citizenship as that garment, the icon of Sharia law.

I thought you libbies were all about women's rights? Or do you just pay lip service to that crowd as well to get their vote?

manu1959
04-05-2007, 11:48 PM
hey look at this even he post says she is a liar

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/04/AR2007040402306_pf.html

Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) offered an excellent demonstration yesterday of why members of Congress should not attempt to supplant the secretary of state when traveling abroad. After a meeting with Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad in Damascus, Ms. Pelosi announced that she had delivered a message from Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert that "Israel was ready to engage in peace talks" with Syria. What's more, she added, Mr. Assad was ready to "resume the peace process" as well. Having announced this seeming diplomatic breakthrough, Ms. Pelosi suggested that her Kissingerian shuttle diplomacy was just getting started. "We expressed our interest in using our good offices in promoting peace between Israel and Syria," she said.

typomaniac
04-06-2007, 12:03 AM
Besides attempting to establish her own foreign policy, how about displaying herself in public wearing a hajib? And don't give me that "trying to get along" shit.

Nothing represents the oppression and second class citizenship as that garment, the icon of Sharia law.

I thought you libbies were all about women's rights? Or do you just pay lip service to that crowd as well to get their vote?Boy, am I glad you brought that up, Sarge!

What do you plan to do about those two "jihadist traitors" below, Laura Bush and Condi Rice? :laugh2:

http://images.dailykos.com/images/user/1237/laura4.jpg
http://images.dailykos.com/images/user/1237/condi_sm.jpg

manu1959
04-06-2007, 12:06 AM
Boy, am I glad you brought that up, Sarge!

What do you plan to do about those two "jihadist traitors" below, Laura Bush and Condi Rice? :laugh2:

http://images.dailykos.com/images/user/1237/laura4.jpg
http://images.dailykos.com/images/user/1237/condi_sm.jpg

IMHO .... paper bags all around

lily
04-06-2007, 12:13 AM
Why would you want to put paper bags over Laura and Condi's heads?

manu1959
04-06-2007, 12:16 AM
Why would you want to put paper bags over Laura and Condi's heads?

wouldn't want to discriminate....

stephanie
04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
This ones for all of you just waking up this morning..:laugh2:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/Pelosibrains.jpg

GW in Ohio
04-06-2007, 09:24 AM

Dear right-wing wackos:

It isn't a good idea to initiate impeachment proceedings every time a government official does something you don't like.

I think President Bush is an incompetent nincompoop who has mucked up our foreign policy so badly it will take us years to recover.

But I never considered calling for his impeachment. We have to live with him, just as you have to live with Speaker Pelosi.

And by the way, I don't think she's committed any impeachable acts.

Dilloduck
04-06-2007, 09:41 AM
Dear right-wing wackos:

It isn't a good idea to initiate impeachment proceedings every time a government official does something you don't like.

I think President Bush is an incompetent nincompoop who has mucked up our foreign policy so badly it will take us years to recover.

But I never considered calling for his impeachment. We have to live with him, just as you have to live with Speaker Pelosi.

I don't either yet I don't see her actng any MORE responsible than any other politician. The libs promised things would be better if they were elected. When is that going to happen?

typomaniac
04-06-2007, 11:24 AM
I don't either yet I don't see her actng any MORE responsible than any other politician. The libs promised things would be better if they were elected. When is that going to happen?They've been in power all of three months, Dilloduck. The federal government is way too big to turn on a dime.

What happens by mid-2008 is going to have a big impact on the elections.

KarlMarx
04-06-2007, 11:42 AM
Dear right-wing wackos:

Dear Left wing whacko

She didn't just do something I don't agree with, she's abusing her power. Only the Executive Branch has the authority to deal in foreign policy, not the Congress.

It would be the same thing if she started giving orders to the generals out in Iraq.

It's not a matter of opinion that she's exceeded her Constitutional authority, it's a matter of fact.

And if she is sworn to uphold the Constitution, then this act of hers constitutes a "high crime and misdemeanor" and is thus, an impeachable offense.

I hope that clarifies things