PDA

View Full Version : Trip across the country

emmett
04-14-2009, 02:19 PM
Tried to load more but ran into brain trouble with operator.

Jeff
04-17-2009, 07:16 AM
emmett that is a good looking ride, hey man when pulling that trailer do you feel it pretty good back there? I have never pulled one but always wondered as light as they are if they would make any difference, I know I see some home made trailers swaying back and fourth so bad, that can't be no fun.

darin
04-17-2009, 08:23 AM
that's awesome! Where's the debatepolicy.com sticker on your bike??

:D

Someday I'll run across the nation on a bike. Must be a blast.

Psychoblues
04-24-2009, 12:24 AM
As much trouble as you had carrying that iron, dimples, I can't imagine you getting up enough nerve to get on a roadway with a few horsepower between your legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I get you a virgin sasparilly?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

emmett
04-24-2009, 01:45 AM

Its a blast.

emmett
04-24-2009, 01:57 AM
emmett that is a good looking ride, hey man when pulling that trailer do you feel it pretty good back there? I have never pulled one but always wondered as light as they are if they would make any difference, I know I see some home made trailers swaying back and fourth so bad, that can't be no fun.

Just like driving a truck Jeff. You feel the trailor but eventually it just becomes part of the whole...you know?

That trailor has torsion bar suspension...helps. Sway isn't too bad. Gotta be careful not to overload it. Actually feels good up to about 65mph. More than that...it jumps around a little.

I only pull it on long shit on open road. Otherwise...can't stand it. That trip where the pictures are from was 6700 miles, 17 days. Came back across without touching an interstate.

Psychoblues
04-24-2009, 02:25 AM
Just like shitting in a swinging jug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All you have to do is get the rhythm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howzabout a sasparilly?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!??!

Are the fearmongerers and self loathers watching?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Jeff
04-28-2009, 01:42 PM
Just like driving a truck Jeff. You feel the trailor but eventually it just becomes part of the whole...you know?

That trailor has torsion bar suspension...helps. Sway isn't too bad. Gotta be careful not to overload it. Actually feels good up to about 65mph. More than that...it jumps around a little.

I only pull it on long shit on open road. Otherwise...can't stand it. That trip where the pictures are from was 6700 miles, 17 days. Came back across without touching an interstate.

One day I hope to get to make one of those trips emmett, that is one of my dreams leave for a month with no hurry's no worries

chloe
07-03-2009, 07:59 AM
cool ride !