emmett
04-14-2009, 09:11 PM
Does anyone here take it daily?

Experience.

Jeff
04-16-2009, 06:35 PM
Does anyone here take it daily?

Experience.

emmett I have never taken it but there is a diner in PA ( Mid way) on 78 that sells the heck out of it, all there place mats have info on it , I sat there one night and checked it out, seems it is good for so many different things I couldn't list them all, the people up there swear by the stuff like it is a miracle cure for everything.

emmett
04-18-2009, 08:13 AM
emmett I have never taken it but there is a diner in PA ( Mid way) on 78 that sells the heck out of it, all there place mats have info on it , I sat there one night and checked it out, seems it is good for so many different things I couldn't list them all, the people up there swear by the stuff like it is a miracle cure for everything.

Yeah it was one of the places out on 10 somewhere where I first copped a bottle. I had just started car haulin and was looking for an energy boost that was not drug related. I have never taken energy shots, speeder pills or anything like that. I think it was exit 29 in el paso at the old truck stop that is now a flying J. After a few days the first thing I started to notice is that I was eating breakfast again, something I had all but stopped doing, but I was losing weight. (?). Then I started noticing energy levels gradually increased. Also regularity. Bee Pollen is something I definitely recommend to a truck driver.

Jeff
04-18-2009, 06:03 PM
Yeah it was one of the places out on 10 somewhere where I first copped a bottle. I had just started car haulin and was looking for an energy boost that was not drug related. I have never taken energy shots, speeder pills or anything like that. I think it was exit 29 in el paso at the old truck stop that is now a flying J. After a few days the first thing I started to notice is that I was eating breakfast again, something I had all but stopped doing, but I was losing weight. (?). Then I started noticing energy levels gradually increased. Also regularity. Bee Pollen is something I definitely recommend to a truck driver.

Wow I appreciate the info emmett, as I said I read up on it a bit and spoke to the ladies working there about it and they swore by it, I will give it a try!!

By the way emmett I went out to shaky threw el paso a few months back, I stopped at the radio shop across the street from the J ya don't want to stop at that J, lol, you could buy anything you wanted there, not my kind of place, lol