PDA

View Full Version : Obama's "Surprise" Vist To Iraq Was Staged

red states rule
04-15-2009, 06:29 AM
Looks like the Teleprompter In Chief had his staff screen the troops, had them pass out disposable cameras to them and put troops that voted for Obama in the front row

What a CIC we have here folks

Obama's Potemkin military reception, NO SCANDAL; Troops plan who will take what questions from Bush, HUGE SCANDAL
"Cheered wildly by U.S. troops," begins Jennifer Democratic Operative Loven's AP report on Obama's surprise visit to Iraq on Tuesday.

Quite a contrast to the silent treatment Marines gave Obama at his Camp LeJeune speech in late February. Just how did Obama manage to fix that little problem?

According to a sergeant in Iraq:
We were pre-screened, asked by officials “Who voted for Obama?”, and then those who raised their hands were shuffled to the front of the receiving line. They even handed out digital cameras and asked them to hold them up. [Via Macsmind.]

As supporting evidence for the digital-cameras part of the story, the sergeant (or Mac, can't tell which), suggests that the identical cameras can be verified in the AP photos. Looks right:

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z36/AlecRawls/Obama/ObamaSupriseVisitToIraq2.jpg

http://digg.com/d1odSa

crin63
04-15-2009, 09:48 AM
That is was staged should be no big surprise to anyone. The townhall meetings Obama just did were staged as well.

red states rule
04-15-2009, 09:51 AM
That is was staged should be no big surprise to anyone. The townhall meetings Obama just did were staged as well.

He had to stage it. The troops know full well how Obama, and his fellow liberals feel about the troops

Obama said the US military was bombing villiages and targeting civilians

Kerry called the troops terrorists and uneducated

Murtha call the troops cold blooded killers

Sen Durbin compared the troops to Nazi's and Pol Pot

Seeing the pattern of how the left supports the troops?

Monkeybone
04-15-2009, 10:25 AM
i don't think that it was that staged...i mean come on....he just had cards, not his teleprompter.

red states rule
04-16-2009, 06:16 AM
i don't think that it was that staged...i mean come on....he just had cards, not his teleprompter.

To Obama, the troops were nothing more then props to try and get some favorable press from his adoring campaign staff in the liberal media