PDA

View Full Version : What am I?

emmett
04-15-2009, 12:08 PM
I sit patiently, waiting on a time when she will have use for me again. Maybe being walked on was not so bad as it gave me purpose. I feel lost without her and feel like I have been cast into the abyss down here. Why me? I worked as hard as her other guys to please her, why then has she cast me away to this place where I lie and wait, probably never to be found or used again. I'm just as clean as my partner was. It pains me to know that she will no doubt forget about me and just pick up a new guy at some store and bring him home and use him instead of me for her pleasure.

What am I?

Mr. P
04-15-2009, 12:43 PM
I sit patiently, waiting on a time when she will have use for me again. Maybe being walked on was not so bad as it gave me purpose. I feel lost without her and feel like I have been cast into the abyss down here. Why me? I worked as hard as her other guys to please her, why then has she cast me away to this place where I lie and wait, probably never to be found or used again. I'm just as clean as my partner was. It pains me to know that she will no doubt forget about me and just pick up a new guy at some store and bring him home and use him instead of me for her pleasure.

What am I?

A Tampon.:laugh2:

moderate democrat
04-15-2009, 01:38 PM

What am I?

a shoe?

emmett
04-15-2009, 03:09 PM
Keep guessing, ain't got it yet!

crin63
04-15-2009, 03:15 PM
A rug

emmett
04-15-2009, 03:20 PM
A rug

Nope! :clap:

Mr. P
04-15-2009, 03:20 PM
Keep guessing, ain't got it yet!

Bull! I'm RIGHT! :laugh2:

crin63
04-15-2009, 03:26 PM
The Constitution and America the she

emmett
04-15-2009, 04:42 PM
Nope....................a lost sock! Go back and read it again. LOL!