PDA

View Full Version : Cops get owned for trying to arrest man for filming them from his own garden

-Cp
04-16-2009, 02:17 AM
<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/168_1239737029"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/168_1239737029" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

sgtdmski
04-16-2009, 10:45 AM
He was in his own garden, minding his own business. I believe that was the quote used. Wow he lied. Yes he was in his own garden, but his minding what the police were doing, he was filming them, why?

The beginning of the filming shows them talking to a bicyclists who later got on his bike and walked away. So why was he filming them. What an asshole, obviously with nothing better to do. Police have a hard enough job without having to deal with jackasses like this.

Perhaps he should try having to walk down a dark alley one night, trying to apprehend someone who has just committed a murder. Oh that's right, he's too busy filming other people.

Just because they are police does not mean that he has the right to watch them with his camera. Far too many cops have been killed because they have been exposed.

dmk

-Cp
04-16-2009, 01:19 PM
He was in his own garden, minding his own business. I believe that was the quote used. Wow he lied. Yes he was in his own garden, but his minding what the police were doing, he was filming them, why?

The beginning of the filming shows them talking to a bicyclists who later got on his bike and walked away. So why was he filming them. What an asshole, obviously with nothing better to do. Police have a hard enough job without having to deal with jackasses like this.

Perhaps he should try having to walk down a dark alley one night, trying to apprehend someone who has just committed a murder. Oh that's right, he's too busy filming other people.

Just because they are police does not mean that he has the right to watch them with his camera. Far too many cops have been killed because they have been exposed.

dmk

Not knowing the UK Laws - but here in the USA - he would be absolutely in his right to film them. In fact, I think more cops should be filmed - all the time - after all, since we know they're all perfect people (*wink*) - any and all footage of them in action would only help them in criminal court-cases, right?

They are here to SERVE US - not themselves... we PAY THEM.. we can absolutely film them..

darin
04-16-2009, 09:33 PM
Courts in the US have ruled police (and other public servants) have no expectation of privacy in the public performance of their duties.

actsnoblemartin
04-16-2009, 10:07 PM
fuck the pigs, ill gladly shove any camera up their nazi asses if they like :)

:dance:

darin
04-17-2009, 08:24 AM

that's random and a bit disturbing.

actsnoblemartin
04-17-2009, 06:43 PM
that's random and a bit disturbing.

I was talking specifically about the cops who were violating his right, any cop here who would do the same, not all cops. just bad ones.

make sense now?

Kathianne
04-17-2009, 06:57 PM

dmk
Yet the 'police' can watch us with their cameras at many stop lights. They can catch us on videocams by businesses? What's the difference? I'm far from 'anti-police' my brother is a deputy chief-of-police in a city of over 45k. Yet, abuse does occur.

emmett
04-17-2009, 10:47 PM

I'm surprised at you Martin, now you go stand in the corner and don't come out until i tell you young man.

emmett
04-17-2009, 10:49 PM
Did this happen in another country?

If so... well..who cares?