PDA

View Full Version : TEA Parties "despicable", "shameful" according to Democrat Illinois congressthing

Little-Acorn
04-16-2009, 01:17 PM
Recall how all the Obama rallies, before and after his nomination, were driven by recruiters for the candidate including ACORN, MoveOn.org, and other George Soros-funded groups. And they were lauded as "true Americana", "grassroots activism", etc. by the press, with media "journalists" creaming over having "a tingling feeling running up my leg" etc. etc.

Now, when people get together with practically no funding or recruiting, other than telling each other over the Internet what they want to do and when, suddenly the Democrats can't handle it. Their reaction, predictably, is to smear the people taking part, tell lies about them, and call them names. And these things are put forth by the media without any questioning or attempts to establish any facts.

Boy, am I glad we live with an unbiased press. whose only interest is finding out and publishing the truth.

---------------------------------------------------

http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illinoisreview/2009/04/schakowsky-calls-parties-despicable-and-shameful.html

Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Schakowsky Calls Parties "Despicable' and "Shameful"

CHICAGO, IL (April 15, 2009) – Rep. Jan Schakowsky, D-IL, released the following statement in response to “tea parties” being held on Tax Day.

“The ‘tea parties’ being held today by groups of right-wing activists, and fueled by FOX News Channel, are an effort to mislead the public about the Obama economic plan that cuts taxes for 95 percent of Americans and creates 3.5 million jobs. It’s despicable that right-wing Republicans would attempt to cheapen a significant, honorable moment of American history with a shameful political stunt. Not a single American household or business will be taxed at a higher rate this year. Made to look like a grassroots uprising, this is an Obama bashing party promoted by corporate interests, as well as Republican lobbyists and politicians.”

You can reach the Congresswoman HERE ( http://www.house.gov/schakowsky/contact.shtml ).

PostmodernProphet
04-16-2009, 05:13 PM
Not a single American household or business will be taxed at a higher rate this year.

because the trillion dollars she voted to spend grows on trees in Illinois.....

Silver
04-16-2009, 05:57 PM
If this moron, Rep. Jan Schakowsky, D-IL, wants to see something despicable ....have her watch todays version of Nazi indoctrination in action...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTm5rp8r6fE&feature=related

hjmick
04-16-2009, 06:29 PM
This is the same Rep. Jan Schakowsky who is married to Robert Creamer? The same Robert Creamer who pled guilty to tax violations and bank fraud for writing rubber checks and failing to collect withholding tax from an employee? The same Robert Creamer who was sentenced to five months in federal prison and eleven months house arrest for these crimes? Crimes that were committed in order to keep Creamer's group, Illinois Public Action, in business and included his $100,000 annual salary...

Oh, and did I mention that Jan Schakowsky served on the board of IPA at the time these crimes were committed by her husband?

I guess if anyone knows what "despicable" is, it's Jan Schakowsky.

Mr. P
04-16-2009, 07:24 PM
Will the folks in IL re-elect this MORON or fire her dumb ass?

Trigg
04-16-2009, 07:24 PM
This is the same Rep. Jan Schakowsky who is married to Robert Creamer? The same Robert Creamer who pled guilty to tax violations and bank fraud for writing rubber checks and failing to collect withholding tax from an employee? The same Robert Creamer who was sentenced to five months in federal prison and eleven months house arrest for these crimes? Crimes that were committed in order to keep Creamer's group, Illinois Public Action, in business and included his $100,000 annual salary...

Oh, and did I mention that Jan Schakowsky served on the board of IPA at the time these crimes were committed by her husband?

Liberals are of the "do as I say, not as I do" mindset. :laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
04-16-2009, 09:11 PM

this is why I love boards like this......stories like this never hit the national news.....we need our "reporters" in all the states so we get all the facts.....

Mr. P
04-16-2009, 09:20 PM
this is why I love boards like this......stories like this never hit the national news.....we need our "reporters" in all the states so we get all the facts.....

It's been my experience that I read stories here days before they are on radio or TV if at all.