View Full Version : I'm changing Party Registration to democrat

actsnoblemartin
04-18-2009, 09:52 PM
I believe its time to end Iraq

I believe healthcare is a right

I believe in gay rights/marriage

I believe in disability right

I believe in the rights of the poor

I am ready to stand up for my beliefs, as i was not last time, so bring it.

Psychoblues
04-18-2009, 10:02 PM
marteen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You do fully understand what any declaration like that might mean towards your well being on this board, don't you?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Carry on, cowgirl!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll do my best to watch your back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
04-18-2009, 10:05 PM
i'd rather be hated for who i choose to be, then be liked for choosing to be fake, just to fit in

so to speak

meaning, if people cant atleast tolerate me, then fuck them :fu:
marteen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You do fully understand what any declaration like that might mean towards your well being on this board, don't you?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Carry on, cowgirl!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll do my best to watch your back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

April15
04-18-2009, 10:08 PM

You are getting into a position that has life threatening possibilities. You are aware some on the other side want the liberals dead.

Psychoblues
04-18-2009, 10:12 PM
Belonging to an oppositional (left v right or visa versa) party is not living on your knees, marteen. Often the jerks, Republicans, etc., imply that but as an intelligent person I have never taken their mischaracterizations seriously, don't you know?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

i'd rather die on my feet then live on my knees

so to speak

meaning, if people cant atleast tolerate me, then fuck them :fu:

The field is already too crowded with the fear and loathing possessed by them, don't you know?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
04-18-2009, 10:12 PM
then some on the board, are mentally retarded and kiss my proud jewish ass.

they are the same types of people who probably wouldve wanted jews dead during WWII

You are getting into a position that has life threatening possibilities. You are aware some on the other side want the liberals dead.

actsnoblemartin
04-18-2009, 10:13 PM
I know, but what i meant was, id rather be hated for choosing to be a democrat, then liked for choosing to a libertarian or republican.

I tried democrat before but chickened out for fear of being labeled a liberel, now i could give two shits what they label me

:dance:

Belonging to an oppositional (left v right or visa versa) party is not living on your knees, marteen. Often the jerks, Republicans, etc., imply that but as an intelligent person I have never taken their mischaracterizations seriously, don't you know?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

The field is already too crowded with the fear and loathing possessed by them, don't you know?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

The GOP,,,the party of fear and loathing,,,sad,,,,

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
04-18-2009, 10:15 PM
marteen, you have often heard me refer to them as reichwingers.

they are the same types of people who probably wouldve wanted jews dead during WWII

I do not altogether say that fecetiously, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
04-18-2009, 10:16 PM
I understand why you do, a lot of them are angry, hateful people, who use talk radio to hate on others who disagree with them in any way shape or form

marteen, you have often heard me refer to them as reichwingers.

I do not altogether say that fecetiously, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

April15
04-18-2009, 10:18 PM

they are the same types of people who probably wouldve wanted jews dead during WWIII was not referring to any this board but to real life. Your in San Diego, right in the heart of conservativeland.

Psychoblues
04-18-2009, 10:18 PM
I don't know that that is wise or that I fully understand your position, marteen, but go for it!!!!!!!! And never let any idiot label you. Only an idiot would try that anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, but what i meant was, id rather be hated for choosing to be a democrat, then liked for choosing to a libertarian or republican.

I tried democrat before but chickened out for fear of being labeled a liberel, now i could give two shits what they label me

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
04-18-2009, 10:19 PM
yeah, but their are a lot of liberals here too.

i dont think any of them would murder me, but i thnk a lot of them dont like me.

I was not referring to any this board but to real life. Your in San Diego, right in the heart of conservativeland.

actsnoblemartin
04-18-2009, 10:20 PM
meaning, i could take the easy route, shut up and stay libertarian or go back to republican, or i could go with what i believe is right, and face ridicule for it. a.k.a. the hard road

I don't know that that is wise or that I fully understand your position, marteen, but go for it!!!!!!!! And never let any idiot label you. Only an idiot would try that anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
04-18-2009, 10:24 PM
No, marteen, I didn't say that. What makes you think I meant that?!?!?!?!?!?!

meaning, i could take the easy route, shut up and stay libertarian or go back to republican, or i could go with what i believe is right, and face ridicule for it. a.k.a. the hard road

Psychoblues

hjmick
04-18-2009, 10:28 PM
Psycho, April, there's no need to worry about Martin. As I'm sure you both are aware, this isn't the first time he has made such a declaration concerning his political affiliation, and my guess is it won't be his last. Sorry Martin, but you know it's true. I'm not trying to offend you, just speaking the truth. I think the only parties you haven't delared your intention to join have been the Green Party and the Communist Party.

Perhaps this time it will take, but I trust you'll forgive me if I choose not to hold my breath.

In the end, if this decision sticks this time around, I ask only one thing of you, Martin, and it is this: Do not vote the party line unless you truly believe it is right. Ask questions, educate yourself on the issues. Do not take other peoples word as gospel.

I have always been respectful of you and your opinions, this will not change. Good luck.

actsnoblemartin
04-18-2009, 10:32 PM
no im not saying you said anything :)

i was trying to clarify :)

No, marteen, I didn't say that. What makes you think I meant that?!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
04-18-2009, 10:35 PM
I didnt have the courage to stick to being a democrat last time, i wont make that mistake again

but yes, i have been too wishy washy so far

Psycho, April, there's no need to worry about Martin. As I'm sure you both are aware, this isn't the first time he has made such a declaration concerning his political affiliation, and my guess is it won't be his last. Sorry Martin, but you know it's true. I'm not trying to offend you, just speaking the truth. I think the only parties you haven't delared your intention to join have been the Green Party and the Communist Party.

Perhaps this time it will take, but I trust you'll forgive me if I choose not to hold my breath.

In the end, if this decision sticks this time around, I ask only one thing of you, Martin, and it is this: Do not vote the party line unless you truly believe it is right. Ask questions, educate yourself on the issues. Do not take other peoples word as gospel.

I have always been respectful of you and your opinions, this will not change. Good luck.

04-18-2009, 10:38 PM
Martin, last time you changed your political affiliation, I believe it was last month. I said it really didnt matter to me what party you belonged to.

However, i am concerned if your core principles are changing so quickly.

actsnoblemartin
04-18-2009, 10:40 PM
I have had an inner struggle in the last two weeks, and came to my conclusion today.

I do honestly appreciate your concern though

I will try to stick to my beliefs for two reasons

#1 i believe them

#2 i cant keep changing my beliefs every month

Martin, last time you changed your political affiliation, I believe it was last month. I said it really didnt matter to me what party you belonged to.

Psychoblues
04-18-2009, 10:53 PM
What core principles are you referring to, a'21?!?!?!?!?!?!? I know of no core principles that marteen has changed since I met him years ago?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Or, are you just being snarky?!??!?!??!?!??! You don't wear snark well, a'21!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

theHawk
04-18-2009, 11:34 PM

Well Obama isn't going to end it any time soon. If you believe dems are any different than Repubs on this issue you are mistaken. They voted for the war just as Repubs did, and now that they are in complete power, they have done nothing to stop the war in Iraq.

A constitutional "right" is an immunity from persecution from government. I wasn't aware anyone was being persecuted by the government for recieving or giving health care.

Good for you. I just hope you let every individual make up their own minds of the issue and not try to force everyone else to accept what you believe in.

Not sure what you even mean by this. I wasn't aware that any disabled people were being persecuted by the government.

Do the poor have different rights than middle class or rich that I am not aware of?

PostmodernProphet
04-18-2009, 11:38 PM
And never let any idiot label you. Only an idiot would try that anyway!

priceless.....does anyone need further evidence that liberals are one vote short of a quorum?.......

Psychoblues
04-18-2009, 11:42 PM
I meant that just for you, pimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Insein
04-18-2009, 11:58 PM

Agreed. We've done enough. Gradually bring them home as victors. Let them figure the rest out.

But who's going to pay for it?

Shouldn't even be a government issue. Should be a religious one. It's only government issue because of taxes. In that respect, yea let them marry to get the tax benefit.

When have the disabled not had rights and why is that a democrat issue?

The poor have rights. The right to get a job. The right to move to a town that offers jobs. The right to take advantage of the thousands of existing government programs that help people get back on their feet if they are willing to work for it. Some people just have to work harder then others. No one person is alike. Some have it easy and some have it hard. Just because some one was dealt a bad hand in life doesn't mean that they get a hand out without working for it. Again, not really a democrat issue.

Good for you. So vote for people that share the same beliefs. Don't vote for a letter next to a name in the misguided assumption that the letter means they share your beliefs.

Psychoblues
04-19-2009, 12:18 AM
Let's hear your sales pitch, insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Insein
04-19-2009, 12:20 AM
Let's hear your sales pitch, insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The GOP,,,the party of fear and loathing,,,sad,,,,

Psychoblues

I'm glad you're so excited by it with all those exclamation points.

Psychoblues
04-19-2009, 12:24 AM
Can I assume that you have no facts or a sales pitch to share?!?!?!??!??!??!?!

I'm glad you're so excited by it with all those exclamation points.

Damn!!!!!!!!!!! Fooled again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

PostmodernProphet
04-19-2009, 06:12 AM
I meant that just for you, pimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what???....you mean you have me labeled?.......

Psychoblues
04-19-2009, 06:15 AM
I didn't say that, pimp.

what???....you mean you have me labeled?.......

What brings about your belated confusion?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Psychoblues

PostmodernProphet
04-19-2009, 06:24 AM
the fact that you didn't get it when you said it was what made the comment priceless.....the fact that you still don't get it is what makes it unfortunate.....

Psychoblues
04-19-2009, 06:34 AM
You are indeed precious, pimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fact that you didn't get it when you said it was what made the comment priceless.....the fact that you still don't get it is what makes it unfortunate.....

You are not even aware of what you don't have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect candidate for reichwing exploitation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

PostmodernProphet
04-19-2009, 06:39 AM
Perfect candidate for reichwing exploitation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now don't go labeling people on the right, Psycoholic.....I've heard it said that labeling people makes you an idiot......

PostmodernProphet
04-19-2009, 06:41 AM
An idiot as well but at least a precious idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's because I'm a conservative....on the left, idiots are a dime a dozen.......

Psychoblues
04-19-2009, 06:43 AM
Seriously, cowgirl,,,,,,,,you are precious!!!!!!!!!!!!

now don't go labeling people on the right, Psycoholic.....I've heard it said that labeling people makes you an idiot......

An idiot as well but at least a precious idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
04-19-2009, 06:49 AM
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's because I'm a conservative....on the left, idiots are a dime a dozen.......

Simply amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Binky
04-19-2009, 09:12 AM

No need to be afraid of labeling. Labling is nothing more than just putting a tag onto something or someone. It doesn't mean anything other than to tell everyone what it is or who you propose to be. It's no big deal. It's unimportant in the scheme of things. You can't control what others think. People tend to be narrow mined, self centered fools. They see what they want to see. And if it doesn't directly effect them, they won't even notice it.

5stringJeff
04-19-2009, 03:57 PM

By July 4, you will have switched again, I'm sure.

actsnoblemartin
04-19-2009, 08:01 PM
excellent points.

1. obama probably wont end it anytime soon

2. im not completely sold on government run health care, i prefer a joint government/private sector agreement to try out for one year

3. i will not force anyone to agree with me on any issue, nor demean them for disagreeing with me. I respect people, regardless of their beliefs

Well Obama isn't going to end it any time soon. If you believe dems are any different than Repubs on this issue you are mistaken. They voted for the war just as Repubs did, and now that they are in complete power, they have done nothing to stop the war in Iraq.

A constitutional "right" is an immunity from persecution from government. I wasn't aware anyone was being persecuted by the government for recieving or giving health care.

Good for you. I just hope you let every individual make up their own minds of the issue and not try to force everyone else to accept what you believe in.

Not sure what you even mean by this. I wasn't aware that any disabled people were being persecuted by the government.

Do the poor have different rights than middle class or rich that I am not aware of?

actsnoblemartin
04-19-2009, 08:07 PM
excellent points

1. we agree on iraq.

2. good question, we need a bi partisan answer for that (paying for healthcare)

3. disability rights not really a democrat or repub isssue

Agreed. We've done enough. Gradually bring them home as victors. Let them figure the rest out.

But who's going to pay for it?

Shouldn't even be a government issue. Should be a religious one. It's only government issue because of taxes. In that respect, yea let them marry to get the tax benefit.

When have the disabled not had rights and why is that a democrat issue?

The poor have rights. The right to get a job. The right to move to a town that offers jobs. The right to take advantage of the thousands of existing government programs that help people get back on their feet if they are willing to work for it. Some people just have to work harder then others. No one person is alike. Some have it easy and some have it hard. Just because some one was dealt a bad hand in life doesn't mean that they get a hand out without working for it. Again, not really a democrat issue.

Good for you. So vote for people that share the same beliefs. Don't vote for a letter next to a name in the misguided assumption that the letter means they share your beliefs.

emmett
04-19-2009, 09:21 PM
Martin...you are hilarious! Simply hilarious son. I hear the Constitution Party has some interesting prospectives. You might want to try them next.

LOL!