PDA

View Full Version : Call me an ambulance

emmett
04-19-2009, 10:27 PM
A boy was fishing on the riverbank one afternoon when he noticed a man floating by in the river who appeared to be drowning. Without hesitation he dove in and swam out to save the man who was floating face down by this time. Thinking quickly he positioned himself with an armlock around the man's shoulder and neck, thereby dragging him back to the bank.

After placing the man safely on the bank and performing CPR the man began to spit water and gasp for air. The boy then noticed he had saved President Obama. After the President stopping choking and began to breathe he immediately began thanking the boy for saving him.

"Thank You son, for saving my life. Thank You very much. I want you to know that I will allow you anything you like. You can have anything. Anything at all, just say it and I will have it for you at the expense of the American taxpayer." said Obama.

"Just call me an ambulance please!" said the boy.

"An ambulance! Why would you need an ambulance, I'm the one who just almost drown," remarked the President.

"Cause when my dad finds out I saved your sorry ass....I'm gonna need an ambulance!"

Jeff
04-20-2009, 07:45 AM
A boy was fishing on the riverbank one afternoon when he noticed a man floating by in the river who appeared to be drowning. Without hesitation he dove in and swam out to save the man who was floating face down by this time. Thinking quickly he positioned himself with an armlock around the man's shoulder and neck, thereby dragging him back to the bank.

After placing the man safely on the bank and performing CPR the man began to spit water and gasp for air. The boy then noticed he had saved President Obama. After the President stopping choking and began to breathe he immediately began thanking the boy for saving him.

"Thank You son, for saving my life. Thank You very much. I want you to know that I will allow you anything you like. You can have anything. Anything at all, just say it and I will have it for you at the expense of the American taxpayer." said Obama.

"Just call me an ambulance please!" said the boy.

"An ambulance! Why would you need an ambulance, I'm the one who just almost drown," remarked the President.

"Cause when my dad finds out I saved your sorry ass....I'm gonna need an ambulance!"

:laugh2::laugh2: He should of asked for a pizza party, lol

Classact
04-27-2009, 11:17 AM
I'd have asked for a pardon.

darin
04-27-2009, 07:41 PM
You're an ambulance

Psychoblues
05-06-2009, 09:20 PM
Makes sense to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!