PDA

View Full Version : For Martin

Sitarro
04-21-2009, 03:40 AM
Here's some great dance steps to go along with a hit Finnish song from the seventies..... very hip!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Unfortunately the woman, Armi Aavikko, who was Miss Finland in 1977, died of pneumonia brought on from chronic alcoholism in 2002.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYllzQPQp78&feature=related

Psychoblues
04-24-2009, 12:32 AM
Could you jamm up some, Jesus Left Chicago, Headin' out for New Orleans, zero?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!?

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
04-24-2009, 05:08 PM
bump :)

Could you jamm up some, Jesus Left Chicago, Headin' out for New Orleans, zero?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
05-15-2009, 11:37 PM
zero is a clown, marteen!!!!!!!!!!! You haven't figured that out,,,,,,, yet!??!??!?!?!?!?

Sitarro
05-16-2009, 04:41 AM
zero is a clown, marteen!!!!!!!!!!! You haven't figured that out,,,,,,, yet!??!??!?!?!?!?

Actually sycho, knowing Martin's enjoyment of the 70's goofiest moments, I knew he would enjoy it for what it is........ the worst music video white people have ever produced. I knew he would get it, sorry you didn't.

actsnoblemartin
05-16-2009, 10:53 PM
you are right Sitarro. I loved it, and still do.

Actually sycho, knowing Martin's enjoyment of the 70's goofiest moments, I knew he would enjoy it for what it is........ the worst music video white people have ever produced. I knew he would get it, sorry you didn't.