PDA

View Full Version : Founder of Minute Men to challenge McCain 2010!

red states rule
04-22-2009, 07:22 AM
Time to get rid of RINO's and back real conservatives

We need to promote conservatives FROM WITHIN the party and get RID OF THE RINOS. They are dinosaurs from the Rockafeller age of the party and they NEED TO GO!

McCain facing 2010 primary

Social conservatives tolerated John McCain as the party's nominee, but never trusted him, and he now appears to be facing a serious primary from the right in Arizona next year.

Chris Simcox, the founder of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps and a prominent figure in the movement to clamp down on illegal immigration, will be announcing tomorrow at an event on the Mexican border that he's resigned from the group to run in the 2010 Senate primary.

From a forthcoming release:

"John McCain has failed miserably in his duty to secure this nation's borders and protect the people of Arizona from the escalating violence and lawlessness," Simcox said. "He has fought real efforts over the years at every turn, opting to hold our nation's border security hostage to his amnesty schemes. Coupled with his votes for reckless bailout spending and big government solutions to our nation's problems, John McCain is out of touch with everyday Arizonans. Enough is enough."
McCain was forced to abandon his own immigration reform legislation during last year's Republican Primary, a move that may have cost him substantial Hispanic support to which his record could have given him access.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0409/McCain_facing_2010_primary.html?showall

Classact
04-22-2009, 08:22 AM
I hope Chris Simcox gets financial support from across America and trounces McCain so we can finally see the last of his daughter on TV and put our disgraceful run for presidency of a RINO representing the Republican Party. McCain is wrong on soooo many issues, his daughter is liberal media fodder and it will be a great day when we don't have to see either of them again on the national stage.

red states rule
04-22-2009, 08:25 AM
I hope Chris Simcox gets financial support from across America and trounces McCain so we can finally see the last of his daughter on TV and put our disgraceful run for presidency of a RINO representing the Republican Party. McCain is wrong on soooo many issues, his daughter is liberal media fodder and it will be a great day when we don't have to see either of them again on the national stage.

Won't miss McCain even a little. Good riddance. He's done serious damage to Conservatism and therefore the country.

red states rule
04-22-2009, 09:02 AM
THE BEST 'NO TRESPASSING' SIGN EVER

These signs should be all along the border

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/149686.bmp

Little-Acorn
04-22-2009, 11:15 AM
It's about time the REAL Minutemen founder got into the act.

Minutemen (modern version) were founded years ago by Simcox. At about the same time, a guy named Jim Gilchrist founded the "Minuteman Project". Both groups ostensibly supported the tightening of our borders and enforcement of our immigration laws.

But the purpose of Gilchrist's Minuteman Project, was to get Gilchrist elected to public office; while the purpose of Simcox's Minutemen was to help the Border Patrol, patrol the border, communicate with BP and ICE, and basically keep illegal aliens from crossing the border illegally.

It was kind of frustrating for a while. People would hear news reports of Simcox's Minutemen who set up camps on the border, intercepted illegal crossers and turned them over to the Border Patrol, provided food and water to illegal crossers who were in bad shape, etc. The listeners usually approved, and looked around for ways to contribute. And they would find Gilchrist's "Minuteman Project", think it was the same group, and send them checks. Though in fact the Gilchrist group never showed up on the border, never sat a watch, never heard the gunshots coming from down south, and basically did nothing but advertise.

Gilchrist never made into public office, I'm not sure what he's doing now. But it's good to hear that the REAL Minuteman, Chris Simcox, is throwing his hat into the ring. We'll be sorry to see him go on the border.

Illegal border-crossing will become a major issue once again in the next year or two.

Psychoblues
04-24-2009, 01:17 AM
I hope the repukes turn those nuts loose nationwide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll have Democratic and responsible governance for at least the next 50 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone up for a toast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

red states rule
04-24-2009, 05:33 AM
I hope the repukes turn those nuts loose nationwide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll have Democratic and responsible governance for at least the next 50 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone up for a toast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Psychoblues

So it is nuts to protect the border and demand people follow the law when they move to the US?

As far as responsible Democratic governemnt - did the party replace Obama, Biden, Reid, and Pelosi overnight? If so, with who?

5stringJeff
05-05-2009, 08:11 PM

We need to promote conservatives FROM WITHIN the party and get RID OF THE RINOS. They are dinosaurs from the Rockafeller age of the party and they NEED TO GO!

Didn't you vote for McCain?

red states rule
05-06-2009, 03:08 AM
Didn't you vote for McCain?

I voted for her running mate since I knew how bad Obama would be. McCain would have been bad, but not as bad as Obama

Even I did not know how over the top the rookie Chicago street thug would be

Hope you are enjoying the change Jeff

Jeff
05-06-2009, 08:46 AM
I voted for her running mate since I knew how bad Obama would be. McCain would have been bad, but not as bad as Obama

Even I did not know how over the top the rookie Chicago street thug would be

Hope you are enjoying the change Jeff

Must spread them around, I owe ya

That is exactly right sometimes ya have to vote for the lesser of 2 evil's,but without a doubt McCain would of done better than what we have now.

Little-Acorn
05-06-2009, 11:20 AM

I couldn't agree more.

Is Simcox a conservative? He may be. I don't know him well enough to say.

He certainly has the right attitude on tightening the border. But how does he feel about reducing or eliminating Federal involvement in areas NOT authorized by the Constitution? How does he feel about tax cuts, reducing spending, prosecuting wars declared by terrorists against us, staying out of private business except for the usual fraud prosecution etc.?

Anyone know?

red states rule
05-06-2009, 11:23 AM
I couldn't agree more.

Is Simcox a conservative? He may be. I don't know him well enough to say.

He certainly has the right attitude on tightening the border. But how does he feel about reducing or eliminating Federal involvement in areas NOT authorized by the Constitution? How does he feel about tax cuts, reducing spending, prosecuting wars declared by terrorists against us, staying out of private business except for the usual fraud prosecution etc.?

Anyone know?

Here is his web page

http://www.simcoxforsenate.com/

crin63
05-06-2009, 11:28 AM
Here is his web page

http://www.simcoxforsenate.com/

You beat me to it again, lol!

red states rule
05-06-2009, 11:30 AM
You beat me to it again, lol!

Great minds think alike Crin

Psychoblues
05-06-2009, 09:10 PM
Oh Lord, my God,,,,,,,,Why do none of them understand?!?!!??!?!?!?!??!?!?

Fear and Loathing is not a serious brand to sell,,,,,,,,,,,,,or is it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

red states rule
05-07-2009, 04:47 AM
Oh Lord, my God,,,,,,,,Why do none of them understand?!?!!??!?!?!?!??!?!?

Fear and Loathing is not a serious brand to sell,,,,,,,,,,,,,or is it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

We do understand

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/107147.jpg