PDA

View Full Version : Virgil

Jeff
04-23-2009, 07:14 AM
I don't know what Virgil has on y'all and right now I don't give a shit, emmett banned me for talking about the man's wife and threating him, again let me repeat Threating him ( post 72 in up in smoke) yes it was in emmett's victory post that he banned me, LMAO,that clearly states threats are not allowed, Last night I tried to join in and was attacked by Virgil and yes of course this is ok, I even admitted hey there are allot of very smart people here that I wouldn't think of going toe to toe in a debate with, but Virgil is not one of them!! But that was no good either, than Virgil decided to threaten me in priv, I brought it to the board , cause as of emmetts victory speech threats are not allowed, but low and behold I log on today to see all my post deleted and Virgil still slinging shit as always,

I wonder if Y'all ever think why does the board not grow, maybe cause it isn't a board it is a click, and people that don't fit right in say the hell with it, ooo well it isn't up to me to decide Mods or tell them what to do but I think it sucks what y'all do.

OOO and so y'all know Virgil's hometown police told me they don't know of any preacher up there that owns a Church so yes it was a direct threat to commit bodily harm, unlike what I said , but then again I am not Virgil,

I am sure this will get me banned but who gives a rats ass

Y'all have fun, C-ya

glockmail
04-23-2009, 08:13 AM
Virgil's MO is to do his dirty work in PM's to hide them from the rest of the board.

Jeff
04-23-2009, 09:03 AM
Virgil's MO is to do his dirty work in PM's to hide them from the rest of the board.

Glock there are suppose to be rules for what ya can send in private also, for some anyway

Yurt
04-23-2009, 09:08 AM
if he threatened you, report the PM to the jim. it is also illegal to threaten people with physical harm over the internet, and PMs are internet. cops take that stuff seriously.

PostmodernProphet
04-23-2009, 10:09 AM
I don't understand why you guys spend so much time trying to prove he's MFM.....isn't there enough to hate just in MD?.......

glockmail
04-23-2009, 03:00 PM
if he threatened you, report the PM to the jim. it is also illegal to threaten people with physical harm over the internet, and PMs are internet. cops take that stuff seriously.They also take child molestation seriously and I suppose he's on several watch lists.

glockmail
04-23-2009, 03:01 PM
I don't understand why you guys spend so much time trying to prove he's MFM.....isn't there enough to hate just in MD?.......
Well for me he first went ballistic when I called him a liar, and his excuse for penning disgusting sexual references to my family was that he loses his temper when called a liar. Yet here he is living a lie...

Jeff
04-23-2009, 06:18 PM

First off after reading my post let me apologize to emmett, I didn't mean for that to sound nasty in anyway towards him, the night he banned me I tried to word my message so it could have a couple of meanings, lol, hoping the mods would let it go, lol, I got caught.

AS for trying to prove who Virgil is , there is nothing to prove, he is a broke down old liar that is suppose to be a preacher,he is ashamed of himself and tries very hard to compensate by spewing insults. As most know I am a trucker , we call people like Virgil CB Rambo's, all mouth and no Balls, hiding behind a cb radio, in this case a key board.

Virgil I am sitting in Manchester NH at this very moment not far from your hometown at all, I am asking you in public( not the pussy ass priv's you send) would you like to meet for coffee, you like to throw your insults at me, I am here buddy less than 100 miles away, I drove 1100 miles with 1 1/2 hours sleep to get here early enough to make you this offer, so I would say it is time to show the board whether you are a man or a mouse, I will get the cheese ready, but don't you ever I mean ever threaten me again or I will go the extra 100 miles to your hometown.

glockmail
04-23-2009, 07:19 PM
If you need the address PM me. :popcorn:

Psychoblues
04-23-2009, 11:53 PM
emmie is a good cat, jeff. Banning around here is an accidental sport. It has little to do with skill or intention!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I get you a sasparilly?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
04-23-2009, 11:56 PM
aint that the truth

emmie is a good cat, jeff. Banning around here is an accidental sport. It has little to do with skill or intention!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
04-24-2009, 12:01 AM
Thanks for the jamm, marteen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aint that the truth

How you doing on that H20?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

What are we going to do about all that fear, loathing and ridiculous whining overtaking this board?!??!?!?!?!???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
04-24-2009, 12:03 AM
my pleasure, and the water is great

Thanks for the jamm, marteen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How you doing on that H20?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

What are we going to do about all that fear, loathing and ridiculous whining overtaking this board?!??!?!?!?!???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!

Psychoblues

A Far as the fear and loathing, we will need to get peoples heads out of their butts

Psychoblues
04-24-2009, 12:08 AM
I am certainly listening, marteen!!!!!!!!!!!!

my pleasure, and the water is great
A Far as the fear and loathing, we will need to get peoples heads out of their butts

I have another on ice whenever you get ready for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Jeff
04-24-2009, 06:02 AM

Psychoblues

I deserved to be banned psyco, I tried to slide one by and got caught, lol, ooo well it is over, and yes as time goes on I can see emmett is a good dude sure enough.

sasparilly, lol, damn you must be as old as me, lol, haven't heard of that in a long time

chloe
07-10-2009, 08:53 AM

I think Admins can see your IP address and email account. If they felt it necessary Im sure they would be able to track it down and compare IPs and see if posts come from same account. MD has not threatened me yet, but it sounds like he has threatened alot of other people at the board. I notice that manfrommaine is a donor and md is not.:poke:

Kathianne
07-10-2009, 09:19 AM
I think Admins can see your IP address and email account. If they felt it necessary Im sure they would be able to track it down and compare IPs and see if posts come from same account. MD has not threatened me yet, but it sounds like he has threatened alot of other people at the board. I notice that manfrommaine is a donor and md is not.:poke:

Mods can see IP's too. Let's just say that like his posts, the ip's are indicative. :cheers2:

chloe
07-10-2009, 09:42 AM
Mods can see IP's too. Let's just say that like his posts, the ip's are indicative. :cheers2:

touché , I wonder if he is aware of that....:coffee:

Yurt
07-10-2009, 02:14 PM
i think this guys personal information should be posted all over this board given his actions at another board....he posted exact personal information about someone that he believes is me on the board numerous times, damo kept banning him but he kept posting it and this is what he has to say after coming back from his last banning (both are posts, not PM's):

and yurt.... you never DID explain why you had me banned for two days for supposedly posting personal information about YOU, when you also claim that you are NOT the guy that I posted information about? Is that explanation coming anytime soon?

hey yurt...you whiny little bitch.... why did you get me banned for posting personal information if the information I posted was not personal?

liar

of all people, it is amazing that he would do this and act like this...he deserves no defense or protection

Jeff
07-11-2009, 09:09 AM
I feel for ya Yurt, Virgil is a ass no doubt, as for his personal info I have posted it, he deserves for all to know where a liar like him resides and being a preacher, damn people surely ought to know that

jackass
07-11-2009, 03:06 PM
NOBODY'S personal information should be put on the board. Find another place to do that....not here.

Kathianne
07-11-2009, 03:11 PM
NOBODY'S personal information should be put on the board. Find another place to do that....not here.

I concur. I'll add a bit more.

This site is failing, big time. Why? While there are many reasons, administration has to take their portion, for the most part it's irrelevancy.

Most posts are slamming others.

Too few respond to issues of import or post news of import. It's all about personalities or issues few care about.

Some post great OP, only to find no one responds. Is it because the OP was misguided? Well not on other 'news based' sites. Lots of responses, rep and conversation.

So what's up?

jackass
07-11-2009, 03:18 PM
When was the last time you had FUN on this site?? Its been missing for a while. I think too many people "worry" about what they say and/or put on the board for fear of other members getting personal info, etc.

Jeff
07-11-2009, 04:26 PM
When was the last time you had FUN on this site?? Its been missing for a while. I think too many people "worry" about what they say and/or put on the board for fear of other members getting personal info, etc.

I dis agree JA in one way, I have a idea where ya live as I do Kat but would never share that with anyone, but then again y'all haven't threatened to basically rape my wife, I do have fun here, was doing so one night with I think it was chloe, just going back and forth and MD started with the wishing of death upon people, I have tried many times to just tune him out, but when he starts with the nasty pm's and wishing people dead then no I have no tolerance for that

I respect both you and Kat so I will watch what I say on here ( as I have done in the past) but if anyone sent me the pm that MD did , yes I would do it all over again, OOO and by the way I am in no way shape or form saying I am correct in what I do, as a matter of fact I asked and expected to be banned

As for the reason I think the board gets slow is cause there is no real debates, we all agree, lol, and so you know, I had went to another board and asked MD to come back telling him I don't agree with his thoughts but it made the board better, the next night the pm's about my wife

I have started on another board inviting Liberals as well as Conservatives , but I see it is fruitless, there is no reason to try and bring people into a place that don't want certain members here in the first place

jackass
07-11-2009, 04:40 PM
I think we are agreeing to the same thing Jeff. I dont think its just one person, although I think he is to blame for most of it, but I think what has happened with said individual has opened eyes of some members of the board and they see how easily it is for information about themselves get out and be used against them elsewhere. I DP has lost a bit of its innocence.

Kathianne
07-11-2009, 05:45 PM
Md wanted to garner this, others fell into the trap. Truth is, all of us have been spinning wheels about others.

Enough.

How about what is going on in US today? It's scary. Health Care. Cap & Trade. Boaders. Education. Credit.

There are so many topics, NK anyone? Iran? Yet, this site is bogged down with MFM, a scum of scum. Let it go.

chloe
07-11-2009, 06:41 PM

This board can be fun, there are people who say funny things that are coming from different political views. The board is mostly conservative, I would think it might be harder for a liberal to post here comfortably. I enjoy reading all points of view. I think online you have to be careful what you disclose on a board, especially if your a single parent because not everyone online is a healthy trustworthy person. I use private messages for ways of sharing more personal things and I wouldn't want that information disclosed on a board at all. I think there is not a lot of debate because most of the posters here tend to agree on current issues that do get posted. If you want it to be more lively you would need opposition. :salute:

Mr. P
07-11-2009, 08:41 PM
I concur. I'll add a bit more.

This site is failing, big time. Why? While there are many reasons, administration has to take their portion, for the most part it's irrelevancy.

Most posts are slamming others.

Too few respond to issues of import or post news of import. It's all about personalities or issues few care about.

Some post great OP, only to find no one responds. Is it because the OP was misguided? Well not on other 'news based' sites. Lots of responses, rep and conversation.

So what's up?

First I don't think the board is failing.

Then there's the time of yr..vacations an such..AND then who the hell wants all politics all the time? I'm tired of it, I'm sure other folks are too, that doesn't mean important issues are not noted, but 24/7 geezzzz I have laundry to do.

stephanie
07-11-2009, 09:08 PM
I have to agree with P..it does seem summer things always tend to slow down...I see tussling with others on a lot boards and they still make it..I feel we are mild here as far as some places I've seen..
I also believe there is so much competition out there you really need to have a good large group or do try to attract others..

I would feel very bad if this board were to fail..If there was a way we could help bring people in, and I have let quite a few people of the board..I'm not sure what the solution would be..

Kathianne
07-11-2009, 09:28 PM
First I don't think the board is failing.

Then there's the time of yr..vacations an such..AND then who the hell wants all politics all the time? I'm tired of it, I'm sure other folks are too, that doesn't mean important issues are not noted, but 24/7 geezzzz I have laundry to do.

Ok, so you come here for? Me? Well not here, not now, but I like to bat around the issues, be it health care, cap & trade, what Obama plans to tax next. Well that's me.

Kathianne
07-11-2009, 09:31 PM
I have to agree with P..it does seem summer things always tend to slow down...I see tussling with others on a lot boards and they still make it..I feel we are mild here as far as some places I've seen..
I also believe there is so much competition out there you really need to have a good large group or do try to attract others..

I would feel very bad if this board were to fail..If there was a way we could help bring people in, and I have let quite a few people of the board..I'm not sure what the solution would be..

I hear you Stephanie. There are times that I'll post some new things here. Mostly they go into the memory hole, not so on other sites. I wish it were different.

I like the banter between all of us, I do. But there needs to be more on topic, without a MFM or PB to get everyone going. I try, but so far fail.

stephanie
07-11-2009, 09:45 PM
as far as a lot of stuff that is posted, not everyone could be expected to be interested in it..there are a lot of things I just glance over and never make a reply to..I know for me sometimes a lot of stuff I post it's more for reading up on what is happening than for a major discussion..

we are more of a conservative board, and yes a liberal will take a bit more heat, as I have been on a mostly liberal board, and let me tell you, I take LOT OF HEAT from them..

so I don't think we can judge things on the board right now in the summer months..I'd say we wait towards fall and winter..

If each of us here just pass along the board to a couple of friends then we might be lucky to attrack a few more people..

well, there's my 2cents worth, which you all know I always have to give..:coffee:

Kathianne
07-11-2009, 09:51 PM
as far as a lot of stuff that is posted, not everyone could be expected to be interested in it..there are a lot of things I just glance over and never make a reply to..I know for me sometimes a lot of stuff I post it's more for reading up on what is happening than for a major discussion..

we are more of a conservative board, and yes a liberal will take a bit more heat, as I have been on a mostly liberal board, and let me tell you, I take LOT OF HEAT from them..

so I don't think we can judge things on the board right now in the summer months..I'd say we wait towards fall and winter..

If each of us here just pass along the board to a couple of friends then we might be lucky to attrack a few more people..

well, there's my 2cents worth, which you all know I always have to give..:coffee:

:beer: Feeling a Martin moment. :laugh2:

Mr. P
07-11-2009, 10:25 PM
Ok, so you come here for? Me? Well not here, not now, but I like to bat around the issues, be it health care, cap & trade, what Obama plans to tax next. Well that's me.

Yep, just for you and all the rest of the long time members. :thumb:

Kathianne
07-11-2009, 10:34 PM
Yep, just for you and all the rest of the long time members. :thumb:

I hope Mr. P. I try nearly daily to post some of what i do on other sites. I get like zero returns here, which of course makes me not post more. On other sites, same thing takes off for debate.

Now, I don't think it's a matter of 'smarts', for that I'll go to the wall defending the intellectual abilities of the core group. However, seems most would rather go for contest with the ijits, like MFM than debate or expand on the posts made.

Mr. P
07-11-2009, 10:50 PM
I hope Mr. P. I try nearly daily to post some of what i do on other sites. I get like zero returns here, which of course makes me not post more. On other sites, same thing takes off for debate.

Now, I don't think it's a matter of 'smarts', for that I'll go to the wall defending the intellectual abilities of the core group. However, seems most would rather go for contest with the ijits, like MFM than debate or expand on the posts made.

Tis why the chit stirrers should be promptly eliminated.. It's human nature to respond to MORONS that scream FIRE in a theater just for kicks, same in this format. We don't need that distraction.

Free speech is great and I support it, but when it causes social (board) damage it's time to draw some lines.

Kathianne
07-11-2009, 10:54 PM
Tis why the chit stirrers should be promptly eliminated.. It's human nature to respond to MORONS that scream FIRE in a theater just for kicks, same in this format. We don't need that distraction.

Free speech is great and I support it, but when it causes social (board) damage it's time to draw some lines.

I cannot rep you, but you get it.

jimnyc
07-12-2009, 06:42 AM
Unfortunately, much of this hatred and feuding has carried over to other boards. I personally apologize to "Damocles", another fellow owner, for the unexpected "spillage" to his board.

Now I don't mind if 2 members want to meet elsewhere and feud, or if they want to meet in real life and pulverize one another. But I do tend to get a bit testy when I see my board disparaged for no good reason. No matter what is said or happens to anyone here, it's the fault of the actions of individuals and not the "board". I do my best to ensure the "board" is a welcoming place for everyone and fair to everyone.

Those who choose to bash the board elsewhere instead of individuals just might find me bashing back in return. If you choose to do your bashing in a manner where the board cannot defend itself, my lips may come unsealed and deliver a bit of unexpected bashing themselves.

I detest the "filth talk" and do what I can to defend those on the receiving end, but I detest even more so when my hard work is stepped on. Don't ask me for favors and then toss it back in my face elsewhere when you are upset. Don't sweet talk me via PM's and emails only to use my board as a joke reference when you think I'm not looking.

emmett
07-12-2009, 02:32 PM
As it is known...I am not a member of any other boards, well....except the old one of which I rarely visit (0nce this year). I believe i'll stick it out and see what happens. As for MFM, I have decided to step out on the limb and rid us of his presence forever. Jim made it clear the other day that we should use our judgement in this regard so I have.

Now.....let's see if it makes a difference. Ready ....set......GO!

glockmail
07-12-2009, 02:46 PM
...As for MFM, I have decided to step out on the limb and rid us of his presence forever.... You da man! That its, if included his alternate personas as well.

red states rule
07-12-2009, 05:49 PM
As it is known...I am not a member of any other boards, well....except the old one of which I rarely visit (0nce this year). I believe i'll stick it out and see what happens. As for MFM, I have decided to step out on the limb and rid us of his presence forever. Jim made it clear the other day that we should use our judgement in this regard so I have.

Now.....let's see if it makes a difference. Ready ....set......GO!

and I thought the air was clear because the smog had lifted

Great call Emmett. Jim made a great pick when he made you a mod